Custom printed cycling clothes

dinky

Nov 20, 2006, 3:32:13 AM11/20/06
We are making custom sublimation printed cycling apparel - jerseys,
shorts, tights, jackets, warmers, bandanas, etc. Small team orders with
custom and semi-custom designs.
You can see some at: http://www.diem2.com/
DIEM Sport

the14thdisciple

Nov 21, 2006, 7:30:24 AM11/21/06

dinky schreef:

really Funny, dinky!!!! ROFLMAO!!!!!! i Like the way you hafe made
all the T-shirts look all gaudy and covered with rubbish - really
tacky! and thoase SHORTS! Wow, soooo old fashionedm they're a HOOT!!!

when i Fist saw the site i thaught you was being serious but it only
took me a few minutes to see the joak - brilliant!

loaf Form 14

the14thdisciple

Nov 21, 2006, 7:30:39 AM11/21/06

dinky schreef:

really Funny, dinky!!!! ROFLMAO!!!!!! i Like the way you hafe made

all the T-shirts look all gaudy and covered with rubbish - really

tacky! and thoase SHORTS! Wow, soooo old fashioned, they're a HOOT!!!