Guy Chapman Views on paedo scum

judith

Nov 1, 2008, 6:30:57 PM11/1/08

Just read your web page Guy - really hilarious.

You really are a fuckwit and a nasty piece of work; and people ask me
why I despise you.

http://chapmancentral.demon.co.uk/wiki/Paedo_scum%21

Yes, it's official! Safespeeders are paedo scum! And here's the proof,
as published in the prestigious International Journal of Because I
Said So[1]

The profile of paedophiles is as follows:

* Mostly male
* Car owners (see numerous campaigns on stranger danger and not
getting into cars)
* Convinced that theirs is a victimless offence of no provable
detriment to the victims (see NAMBLA[2])
* Sad obsessive no-life loners

Clearly it is proven beyond doubt that speed camera obsession is the
major cause of paedophilia.

If you're quick , you'll be able to alter/delete it before anyone sees
it.

(Only joking - I've taken a copy ;-)

--
I encourage my children to wear helmets. (Guy Chapman)
Some evidence shows that helmeted cyclists are more likely to hit

francis

Nov 1, 2008, 6:54:33 PM11/1/08

Tommy

Nov 2, 2008, 1:42:39 AM11/2/08
TROLL

Hills

Nov 2, 2008, 5:03:49 AM11/2/08
judith wrote:
> Just read your web page Guy - really hilarious.
>
> You really are a fuckwit and a nasty piece of work; and people ask me
> why I despise you.
>

> http://chapmancentral.demon.co.uk/wiki/Paedo_scum%21
>
> Yes, it's official! Safespeeders are paedo scum! And here's the proof,
> as published in the prestigious International Journal of Because I
> Said So[1]
>
> The profile of paedophiles is as follows:
>
> * Mostly male
> * Car owners (see numerous campaigns on stranger danger and not
> getting into cars)
> * Convinced that theirs is a victimless offence of no provable
> detriment to the victims (see NAMBLA[2])
> * Sad obsessive no-life loners
>
> Clearly it is proven beyond doubt that speed camera obsession is the
> major cause of paedophilia.

> If you're quick , you'll be able to alter/delete it before anyone sees
> it.
>

> (Only joking - I've taken a copy ;-)

and he wonders why people dislike him

_

Nov 3, 2008, 10:30:43 AM11/3/08

Absolutely typical. Someone posts an entirely valid criticism of
Chapman, yet because the regulars love him for the motorist-hating
cunt that he is, they all jump to his defence. It's like a cult or
something. Scary.

I honestly think that someone could post irrefutable evidence that
Crapman was a paedophile/murderer/other serious criminal, and the
regulars would simply repeat their routine of "Go away, we don't care,
he's our anti-motorist idol and he can do no wrong".

There's loyalty, and there's deeply disturbing, sickening sycophancy.
Regulars: if Crapman told you to jump under a bus, would you? The
answer is probably "yes" (especially since buses are "safe", not being
cars, and that means that a bus couldn't possibly injure anyone, or if
it did then it would be the fault of a nearby car driver).

Bernie

Nov 4, 2008, 6:08:18 AM11/4/08
On Sat, 01 Nov 2008 22:30:57 +0000, judith wrote:

> Just read your web page Guy - really hilarious.
>
> You really are a fuckwit and a nasty piece of work; and people ask me why
> I despise you.

despise? it's beginning to look like obsessed.

Alan Braggins

Nov 4, 2008, 7:22:27 AM11/4/08
In article <gepaf2$cas$1...@news.datemas.de>, Bernie wrote:
>On Sat, 01 Nov 2008 22:30:57 +0000, judith wrote:
>

>> Just read your web page Guy - really hilarious.
>>
>> You really are a fuckwit and a nasty piece of work; and people ask me why
>> I despise you.
>
>despise? it's beginning to look like obsessed.

Beginning?

judith

Nov 4, 2008, 8:46:07 AM11/4/08
On 04 Nov 2008 12:22:27 +0000 (GMT), ar...@chiark.greenend.org.uk (Alan
Braggins) wrote:

Hello Bilbo - good to see you are on lunch break - quiet at "the
University" is it?