www Snowboard 25/12

denise&bryn

Sep 9, 2002, 5:27:59 AM9/9/02
http://www.snowlimits.co.uk/defaultmain2.htm

How's about this then me little powder monkeys... A chance to WIN A
SNOWBOARD OF YOUR CHOICE up to the value of £350.
Enter details (id love to win this)

Craig (UKwins)

Sep 9, 2002, 5:39:14 AM9/9/02
Are you into snowboarding...??
must only be the second person on the group...

waving frantically!!!

--
Good Luck
Craig | http://www.UKwins.co.uk | now with added search facility | take a look

Annette

Sep 9, 2002, 5:50:37 AM9/9/02
My brother in law is a snowboarding instructor.

Annette
"Craig (UKwins)" <newsgro...@UKwins.co.uk> wrote in message

Craig (UKwins)

Sep 9, 2002, 6:02:18 AM9/9/02
I have been snowboarding for 8 years now, just sort of live for the winter,

Where does he instruct - is it at one of the Snowdomes?

(Scotland badly needs a snowdome)
(although if they had one, i think UKwins may go down the pan)!

--
Good Luck
Craig | http://www.UKwins.co.uk | now with added search facility | take a look

denise&bryn

Sep 9, 2002, 6:12:50 AM9/9/02
Yes we love snowboarding, were from Bristol and are lucky to have a dry
slope nearby, snow is much better, but surfing is Bryns big passion apart
from me of course!!

"Craig (UKwins)" <newsgro...@UKwins.co.uk> wrote in message

Annette

Sep 9, 2002, 6:36:39 AM9/9/02

"Craig (UKwins)" <newsgro...@UKwins.co.uk> wrote in message

> I have been snowboarding for 8 years now, just sort of live for the
winter,

> Where does he instruct - is it at one of the Snowdomes?
>
> (Scotland badly needs a snowdome)
> (although if they had one, i think UKwins may go down the pan)!

Norfolk Ski Club, in Norwich. It's a dry slope. He goes away in winter when
he can to snowboard on the real thing

Annette

samantha.harvey

Sep 9, 2002, 11:55:05 AM9/9/02
Hi

Me Too, I go snowboarding, I am very lucky as my brother lives in
Switzerland - great snow and I live in Milton Keynes where we have an
excellent snowdome!
Nice to know there's like minded people here :)

Sam