win all this month's top ten bestselling DVDs and a pair of DKNY sunglasses worth £120 to wear on the beach this summer

Deb

Jun 27, 2009, 5:04:56 AM6/27/09
http://www.ukhotmovies.com/competition/
Which teen comedy, hitting British cinemas in June 2004, was about an
American's madcap quest to find his German penpal Mieke? (A) Road Trip (B)
Euro Trip (C) Euro Quest

Select either A, B or C and send your entry to compet...@UKHotMovies.com.
We will email back all winners to request their names and full postal
addresses. Competition ends on the 1st of July. We will enter all those who
get the answer right into the hat on 4th of July and send the winners their
prizes soonafter. Competition open to film fans worldwide.