O/T Stuff

Ellen Stafford

Feb 4, 2002, 8:43:07 AM2/4/02
Hi all I have been away for quite awhile but I am back now.

Just wanted to tell you that I have put my website back online at
http://www.webkin.co.uk if anyone wants to take a look. Opinions and
comments are welcome.

Also that if you use livejournal.com (diary site) I have made a new
community called competitions that you can join and post to. If you
aren't on livejournal and want an online diary at all please email me
and I will give you a code to join. They are quite good. Mine is at
http://webkin.livejournal.com

Also that I had my end of year poll and I am still working on the
results (taking ages - I had lots of entries)....when I have done that
which I hope to get done very soon I will post the winner here.

Good luck comping everyone!!!

Ellen
--

Ellen Stafford - el...@webkin.co.uk