O/T £100 Oil Portrait Voucher (Unwanted Prize Free to good home)

Aesop

Sep 26, 2006, 12:07:28 PM9/26/06
Have just received the following WEM ?

Prize is from the Family's online competition at
http://www.familiesonline.co.uk/index.php/article/articleview/2284/1/20/

Dear New Forest show winner,

We have the pleasure in informing you that you have won one of the " 10
runner-up"
prizes in the "On-line" Oil painting competition that you entered recently.

As a winner you have won a £100 voucher against a Simon Butler oil portrait
that you would like painted
of yourself, a loved one, a pet, your house, or simply that favourite photo
that you always wanted to be
made into a beautiful oil painting !All you need to do is to send us your
order together with your photograph,
or if on line you may email us your photograph ! If you have Internet
access you can visit us at:
www.canvasandoil.co.uk there you will find more samples.

The voucher is of no use to me if anybody want's the voucher please PM me
and I will forward the voucher code on to you

must warn you though that even with the voucher the portraits are quite
expensive

I will send the voucher to the first person to reply by email

--
Best Of Luck
Aesop

Sep 26, 2006, 1:26:23 PM9/26/06
Yep me too ...deleted it.... as soon as l read it .... Dee

"Aesop" <aes...@MYFABLEENDntlworld.com> wrote in message