VW Beetle - Morgan replica. Need advice.....

Ka...@preiss.freeserve.co.uk

Feb 23, 1999, 3:00:00 AM2/23/99
Hi

I have just purchased a Morgan sports car replica, based on a vw beetle 1300.
The donor car is an old "G" reg 1969 and it appears that the kit-car was
assembled approximately in 1977.

There are a couple of things that need clarifying, though:

1. What make of kit-car is it? (there is a badge that says Wolfsburg, but I
think thats just a tie in to the location of the old beetle factory)

2. Does anyone know of any web sites that would contain relevant info.

3. Does anyone else have any experience of them.

Any suggestions would be appreiciated, thanks.

Karl Preiss

Honda CB125RS
Renault Estate
VW / Morgan kit-car

Martin Smith

Feb 23, 1999, 3:00:00 AM2/23/99
Why not put a picture on your website and we can probably tell from that ?

Could be an early Merlin ?

Ka...@preiss.freeserve.co.uk wrote in message
<7atcc7$g2e$1...@nnrp1.dejanews.com>...