caravan & campsite reviews on UK-SITES.COM

Skip to the first unread message

st...@uk-sites.com

11 Oct 2007, 18:27:2011/10/2007
the main critisism we have had about our caravan and campsites
directory is the lack of reviews

so we have just set up a reviews and comments system on our website
(www.uk-sites.com) so that our users can add a review of caravan and
campsites they have visited.

we appreciate it is a bit late for this season but would welcome any
caravan / campsite reviews anyone can add so we have a good selection
ready for
campers searching for a good place to stay next year

simply go to our website www.uk-sites.com and search for a site you
have stayed click A (to Add a review) and add your review

there is no registration so should be quite easy and straight forward
to work
NB. all reviews whether good comments or bad are checked for abuse and
inappropriate language

many thanks

uk-sites team