Holland: Islam politician drops taqqyia mask, threatens dutchman

Michael Laudahn eOpposition

Jan 16, 2008, 9:27:55 AM1/16/08

Politician in controversy after threatening mail

http://www.ad.nl/rotterdam/stad/article1969081.ece - with PHOTOS

The PvdA [PvdA = Partij van de Arbeid = social democrates] borough council
member Bouchra Ismaili is in controversy through an insulting email sent to
a dutchman.

The email was sent to a man who had drawn Ismaili's attention to statements
made by the controversial moslem organisation Hizb ut-Tahrir. The originally
moroccan politician uses sentences in her email like 'drop dead', 'convert
to islam' and 'you are the allochthonous people here [= aliens] !!!'.

Ismaili got rapped on her knuckles by vice party group chairman Marco van
Dijck, PvdA burough council party group of Charlois [in Rotterdam]. She says
to have sent the email in a bout of rage, because she had heard someone in
Rotterdam that day use racist language. 'I am not trying to put lipstick on
the pig, but as a moslem politician, I have been attacked for years with
email from extreme right-wing creatures. Normally I throw them away, without
reading. When I saw this email at home, something broke inside myself. So
much more as I had heard that day someone saying that all moroccans ought to
be dead. It was the proverbial last straw for me.'

Jos Parbleu who received Ismaili's email, had sent an email to hundreds of
local politicians containing statements made by Okay Pala, Hizb ut-Tahrir.
He is concerned about the advance of this movement observed by the AIVD
[secret service]. A few hours later, Parbleu found Ismaili's reply in his
electronic inbox. He says to be very scared. 'This describes probably the
horrible desaster situation into which our country has come!'

--------------

I have found the original. I shall translate it later today, when I have the
time necessary.

--
Proudly introducing the free speech concept to german/european politicians &
jurists. >.)

'Freedom of speech - use it or lose it.'

David Moss

Jan 16, 2008, 9:41:13 AM1/16/08
In article <1ihpqi....@news.alt.net>, ch80...@yahoo.com.br
writes...

> The originally
> moroccan politician uses sentences in her email like 'drop dead', 'convert
> to islam' and 'you are the allochthonous people here [= aliens] !!!'.

Wow. I'm sure all you neo-Nazis scrambled under the bed and sucked your
thumbs when you saw that.

> A few hours later, Parbleu found Ismaili's reply in his
> electronic inbox. He says to be very scared. 'This describes probably the
> horrible desaster situation into which our country has come!'

ROTFLOL!
Invite this twit to aus.politics, crossposted to aus.flame, and give him
an education Michael!

--
DM
personal opinion only

Doug

Jan 16, 2008, 1:48:51 PM1/16/08
"David Moss" <q032...@mail.connect.usq.edu.au> wrote in message

The only nazis DM likes are islamic.

FACE

Jan 16, 2008, 4:36:50 PM1/16/08
On Wed, 16 Jan 2008 15:27:55 +0100, in uk.politics.misc, in thread
Holland: Islam politician drops taqqyia mask, threatens dutchman,
"Michael Laudahn eOpposition" <ch80...@yahoo.com.br>, wrote

"Allochthonous" is a helluva word to use for "aliens". It applies
mostly to geology and rocks, deposits, etc., found in places where they
did not form. It is not misused, but is unusual to me and i had to look
it up, though i am sure that autochthonous Europeans use it
daily...........

I mean this moroccan politician could have described the alien people as
heterochthonous and been a bit closer to biological........

FACE

FACE

Jan 16, 2008, 4:51:43 PM1/16/08
On Wed, 16 Jan 2008 15:27:55 +0100, in uk.politics.misc, in thread
Holland: Islam politician drops taqqyia mask, threatens dutchman,
"Michael Laudahn eOpposition" <ch80...@yahoo.com.br>, wrote

>The email was sent to a man who had drawn Ismaili's attention to statements

>made by the controversial moslem organisation Hizb ut-Tahrir. The originally
>moroccan politician uses sentences in her email like 'drop dead', 'convert
>to islam' and 'you are the allochthonous people here [= aliens] !!!'.

The more I think about this, "allochthonous" is an insult -- much more
so than "alien", though that is too..........

FACE

B J Foster

Jan 16, 2008, 5:08:47 PM1/16/08
Posted in English (at least a reasonable facsimile thereof) but still
totally irrelevant to Australia, Canada, USA and NZ

"Germany is 'not a country of immigration' like Canada or Australia"
(Roland Koch, Christian Democrat - Hesse)

So fuck off, Nazi, your posts are irrelevant here

Michael Laudahn eOpposition

Jan 16, 2008, 5:11:40 PM1/16/08

"FACE" <AFaceIn...@today.net> schrieb im Newsbeitrag

> The more I think about this, "allochthonous" is an insult -- much more
> so than "alien", though that is too..........

Thanks for your tips. I'll try to remember them but am not sure if I will.
I'm not a professional translator, handle a number of languages each day and
tend therefore to make things simple for me (because this is a hell of a
job,
even if the result doesn't show it) by using a certain degree of
self-determined 'standardisation'.

In this case, I would have to remember which languages have adopted this
greek pair of word - autochthonous (native), allochthonous (non-native) -
and which haven't. Question: Why haven't all of them? They have 'commonly'
adopted many other greek words, see physicians' talk. Well yes, there was a
pressure from the international scientific community behind. Ok - if this
works, then I'll try to exercise pressure too. >.)

By the way, the dutch have a funny double habit (double dutch?) with regard
to their allochthonous population:

A variation of 'autochthonous population' is 'allahthonous population' -
sounds maybe better in dutch: allochtoon - allahtoon.

The labour party's acronym PvdA stands for 'Partij van de Arbeid', literally
Party of Work. As it has promoted and continues to promote mul-cul, the
dutch interprete PvdA as 'Partij van de Allochtonen'. >.)

PS: How did you like the moroccan politician's word-by-word reaction to the
dutchman, see

http://groups.google.com/group/uk.politics.misc/msg/17ecbb356e225dff ?

Michael Laudahn eOpposition

Jan 16, 2008, 5:24:06 PM1/16/08

"B J Foster" <bjfo...@yahoo.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag

> Posted in English (at least a reasonable facsimile thereof) but still
> totally irrelevant to Australia, Canada, USA and NZ

No.

> "Germany is 'not a country of immigration' like Canada or Australia"
> (Roland Koch, Christian Democrat - Hesse)

No.

> So fuck off, Nazi, your posts are irrelevant here

No. >.)

FACE

Jan 16, 2008, 5:31:52 PM1/16/08
On Wed, 16 Jan 2008 23:11:40 +0100, in uk.politics.misc, in thread Re:

Holland: Islam politician drops taqqyia mask, threatens dutchman,
"Michael Laudahn eOpposition" <ch80...@yahoo.com.br>, wrote

>By the way, the dutch have a funny double habit (double dutch?) with regard

>to their allochthonous population:
>
>A variation of 'autochthonous population' is 'allahthonous population' -
>sounds maybe better in dutch: allochtoon - allahtoon.

We have too may allahtoons around! :-)

>The labour party's acronym PvdA stands for 'Partij van de Arbeid', literally
>Party of Work. As it has promoted and continues to promote mul-cul, the
>dutch interprete PvdA as 'Partij van de Allochtonen'. >.)

I see.

>PS: How did you like the moroccan politician's word-by-word reaction to the
>dutchman, see
>
>http://groups.google.com/group/uk.politics.misc/msg/17ecbb356e225dff ?

I would consider it threatening. Though we do not see the text of the
original email of Jos Parbleu other than the statements of Hizb
ut-Tahrir, which are incendiary and should have brought an apology for
them from Ismaili even though she did not make them..............

FACE

Michael Laudahn eOpposition

Jan 16, 2008, 5:43:40 PM1/16/08

> I would consider it threatening. Though we do not see the text of the
> original email of Jos Parbleu other than the statements of Hizb
> ut-Tahrir, which are incendiary and should have brought an apology for
> them from Ismaili even though she did not make them..............

You can see Jos Parbleu's email in a kind of facsimile version at

http://www.hetvrijevolk.com/?pagina=5168&titel=Rotterdams_deelraadslid_Bouchra_Ismaili%3A_Jullie_zijn_hier_de_allochtonen_bekeer_je_tot_de_islam ,

in that first box.

It just says 'To' plus her address and that of a number of other politicians
(which they omitted there), plus the other 3 data known from every email
message.

Then you see his text which just consists of these HUT quotes, plus a
source: 2 corresponding reports on 12 january in the Het Nederlands Dagblad
and De telegraaf newspapers.

FACE

Jan 16, 2008, 6:02:59 PM1/16/08
On Wed, 16 Jan 2008 23:43:40 +0100, in uk.politics.misc, in thread Re:

Holland: Islam politician drops taqqyia mask, threatens dutchman,
"Michael Laudahn eOpposition" <ch80...@yahoo.com.br>, wrote

>"FACE" <AFaceIn...@today.net> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
>

>> I would consider it threatening. Though we do not see the text of the
>> original email of Jos Parbleu other than the statements of Hizb
>> ut-Tahrir, which are incendiary and should have brought an apology for
>> them from Ismaili even though she did not make them..............
>>

>You can see Jos Parbleu's email in a kind of facsimile version at
>
>http://www.hetvrijevolk.com/?pagina=5168&titel=Rotterdams_deelraadslid_Bouchra_Ismaili%3A_Jullie_zijn_hier_de_allochtonen_bekeer_je_tot_de_islam ,
>
>in that first box.
>
>It just says 'To' plus her address and that of a number of other politicians
>(which they omitted there), plus the other 3 data known from every email
>message.
>
>Then you see his text which just consists of these HUT quotes, plus a
>source: 2 corresponding reports on 12 january in the Het Nederlands Dagblad
>and De telegraaf newspapers.

I see. She certainly was in a 'rage' then. That is no excuse.

FACE

Doug

Jan 16, 2008, 6:10:38 PM1/16/08
"B J Foster" <bjfo...@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> [...]

ESAD Islamofacist pig. You're the net-nazi. You're attempts to censor
usenet W.R.T. criticism of Pislam have been noted...repeatedly.

David Moss

Jan 16, 2008, 7:01:18 PM1/16/08
In article <Jksjj.39941$Pv2....@newssvr23.news.prodigy.net>,
no...@nowhere.com writes...

I don't like any Nazis Doug.

B J Foster

Jan 17, 2008, 7:07:32 AM1/17/08
Michael Laudahn eOpposition wrote:
> "B J Foster" <bjfo...@yahoo.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
>

>> Posted in English (at least a reasonable facsimile thereof) but still
>> totally irrelevant to Australia, Canada, USA and NZ
>>

> No.
>

>> "Germany is 'not a country of immigration' like Canada or Australia"
>> (Roland Koch, Christian Democrat - Hesse)
>>

> No.
>
>> So fuck off, Nazi, your posts are irrelevant here
>

> No. >.)

Did you mean "Nein und Seig Heil"?

Fokauf Domkopf Nazi

Doug

Jan 17, 2008, 12:23:21 PM1/17/08
"David Moss" <q032...@mail.connect.usq.edu.au> wrote in message

That's nice to know, because neither do I. I don't want to live
in an Islamofacist theocracy OR a nazi regime.

Message has been deleted