Holland: 'Political opponents, academics say PVV influence [Geert Wilders] will be great'

Michael Laudahn eOpposition

Jul 31, 2010, 9:30:18 AM7/31/10

*Message and author protected by the 1st amendment (free speech) and similar
constitutional provisions. Violations of this provision through actions by
judiciary and other government criminals will be prosecuted as soon as
conditions permit.*

http://www.dutchnews.nl/news/archives/2010/07/political_opponents_academics.php

--
Unter blinden ist der einäugige könig. >.)

Don't discuss with mohammedan intruders THEIR subjects (mohammedanism & co).
Insist on OUR subjects. So ask them: 'What do you do here in OUR country?
Why aren't you in YOUR country working?' Repeat asking. Don't permit them
any changes of subject nor discussions.

Michael Laudahn eOpposition

Jul 31, 2010, 9:57:03 AM7/31/10
_ wrote

> is not protected by claiming insanity.

Holland won't allow a freeloading, white EuroTrash piece of shit like me to
live there. Geert Wilders is a great man. If only I could bend over and
spread my ass cheeks for him, perhaps he would allow me to be one of his rent
boys.

Hitler was a great man too! He was incredibly popular and loved by
millions! Including the current Pope!

Ich schwöre bei Gott diesen heiligen Eid, daß ich dem Führer des
Deutschen Reiches und Volkes Adolf Hitler, dem Oberbefehlshaber der
Wehrmacht, unbedingten Gehorsam leisten und als tapferer Soldat bereit
sein will, jederzeit für diesen Eid mein Leben einzusetzen.

Sieg Heil! Sieg Heil! Sieg Heil!

__
/\_\
/ / /_