Lebanese rescuer 'Green Helmet' injured

casioc...@gmail.com

Aug 16, 2006, 11:08:33 AM8/16/06

He's a good-looking chap too. What a hero.

TYRE, Lebanon - A civil defense worker who has drawn controversy for
holding up the bodies of children killed in Lebanon said Tuesday he was
lightly injured fighting a weekend fire sparked by an Israeli bomb.

Salam Daher, dubbed the Green Helmet for the color of his civil defense
headgear, said he was hit by debris Sunday when a bomb or missile fell
on a building while he was helping to battle a fire at a gas station in
the port city of Tyre.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20060815/ap_on_re_mi_ea/mideast_green_helmet_1

Message has been deleted

Ariadne

Aug 16, 2006, 6:30:03 PM8/16/06

casioc...@gmail.com wrote:
> He's a good-looking chap too.

No, he isn't!

> What a hero.

He's a faker abusing corpses of children for the
fauxtographers of Hezbollywood.

JOHN BENNETT

Aug 16, 2006, 6:44:12 PM8/16/06

"Ariadne" <ariad...@gmail.com> wrote in message
Post in haste live to regret it:-))
Who forgot to Peeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee?

casioc...@gmail.com

Aug 16, 2006, 9:19:14 PM8/16/06

Who cares, the kids are real and he's a real rescue workers. If someone
killed kids in my town I sure would be showing their corpses for the
world to see.

Ariadne

Aug 16, 2006, 9:24:08 PM8/16/06

casiocult...@gmail.com wrote:
> Ariadne wrote:
> > casioc...@gmail.com wrote:
> > > He's a good-looking chap too.
> >
> > No, he isn't!
> >

> > > What a hero.
> >
> > He's a faker abusing corpses of children for the
> > fauxtographers of Hezbollywood.
>
> Who cares,

Anyone who cares about the truth cares.

He was doing the same things at Qana I
10 years ago and wasn't spotted as a faker then.

It is not called fauxtography and Hezbollywood
for nothing and the frauds are perpetrated to
help Muslims pursue their aim of grabbing land
that isn't theirs.

They've been grabbing land that isn't theirs and
murdering for it for 1400 years.

casioc...@gmail.com

Aug 17, 2006, 12:15:17 AM8/17/06

Ariadne wrote:
> casiocult...@gmail.com wrote:
> > Ariadne wrote:
> > >
> > > No, he isn't!

> > > He's a faker abusing corpses of children for the
> > > fauxtographers of Hezbollywood.
> >
> > Who cares,
>
> Anyone who cares about the truth cares.
>
> He was doing the same things at Qana I
> 10 years ago and wasn't spotted as a faker then.
>
> It is not called fauxtography and Hezbollywood
> for nothing and the frauds are perpetrated to
> help Muslims pursue their aim of grabbing land
> that isn't theirs.
>
> They've been grabbing land that isn't theirs and
> murdering for it for 1400 years.

What?! Whose land is it?