Asslifters preparing to bomb Denmark

1 view

Mosquebuster

Jan 27, 2006, 8:29:00 PM1/27/06
OK, thanks for the warning, asslifters

http://trackingalqueda.blogspot.com/2006/01/denmark-is-next-bolo-denmark.html

Maybe the Danes will rediscover their Viking roots and dispatch their
200,000 resident dune coons to Valhalla ---

Clough

Jan 28, 2006, 4:05:37 AM1/28/06

>http://trackingalqueda.blogspot.com/2006/01/denmark-is-next-bolo-denmark.html

The Danes are busily apologising to the the paedophile worshippers:

The paper apologised for any offence caused, but said it was testing
the boundaries of expression about Islam.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/4656664.stm

The whole sorry business is a stark warning about inviting millions of
members of a lunatic cult to take root in Europe. But I suspect that
all we will see about rising Muslim obnoxiousness are increasing calls
for 'tolerance' and 'acceptance' as the authorities fall over
themselves to accomodate Islam.

Talk about willingly embracing a kiss of death.

Clough

Message has been deleted

John of Aix

Jan 28, 2006, 6:52:11 AM1/28/06

WTF? Did you read the text? Absolute gibberish.

Do go away old fellow

BTW, the pictures didn't come up. See your webmaster about that can you
and, for god's sake, pay a proper translator and stop using Babelfish.

hw...@freeispshares.co.uk

Jan 28, 2006, 8:20:35 AM1/28/06

Well I saw the pictures in his link perfectly. As to the gibberish -
what do you expect from mozlems?

DVH

Jan 28, 2006, 8:28:17 AM1/28/06

"John of Aix" <j.mu...@libertysurf.fr> wrote in message

> Mosquebuster wrote:
> > OK, thanks for the warning, asslifters

http://trackingalqueda.blogspot.com/2006/01/denmark-is-next-bolo-denmark.html

> > Maybe the Danes will rediscover their Viking roots and dispatch their
> > 200,000 resident dune coons to Valhalla ---
>
> WTF? Did you read the text? Absolute gibberish.

What did it say?

> BTW, the pictures didn't come up. See your webmaster about that can you
> and, for god's sake, pay a proper translator and stop using Babelfish.

The pictures were fine when I looked.

Alpha

Jan 28, 2006, 4:27:53 PM1/28/06
if you fall for that shit your even dumber than i previously thought..