HELP! Has anyone ever had a watch with a wider-type band, I think they also were one-piece?

SteveS012

Mar 19, 1997, 3:00:00 AM3/19/97

I am looking for anyone who has ever had a watch that had like a wider
style of band that I think were mostly popular in the 70's and 80's (in
the U.S. anyway) that looked like they had more of a wider type of band,
and it also looks like they were one-piece bands, sort of with the watch
snapped on top. (I think)! Does anyone know what I mean? I have a picture
of one from the back of a Frosted Flakes box I found that has a watch like
this. PLEASE check out the picture on my web page at:

http://pages.prodigy.com/festival/wntd2.html

That will hopefully help you know what I am talking about. Anyway it loads
really fast, so please check it out and email me! Thanks!
Kyle