Mrs E. says I ought

Ergo

Apr 29, 2005, 2:37:33 PM4/29/05
..to go through my checklist.

Couple of pairs of trousers. Yup
Couple of shirts. Yup
T-shirts. Yup
Pants. Yup
Loads of socks. Yup
Shoes & trainers. Yup
Jackets. Yup.
Air Tickets. Yup
Reservation for accommodation. Yup
Passports. Yup
Czechoslovakian Krs. Yup (more than she knows)
Pounds Sterling Yup (see above)
Camera. Yup
Someone to look after MIL. Yup (not packed)
Toiletries Yup (sans razor, on a break, not a beauty contest)
Nightlife guide. Yup
Brewery Tour tickets :) YUP

OK off to Prague.
Something missing?

Oi. Mrs E, you coming or what?

What do you mean it's not until Monday?
So why the rush?
Women!!!

--
Don't go chasing crocks of gold,
or you will miss seeing the rainbows

www.eric-gales.co.uk
Updated 29/03/05

Rabbit

Apr 29, 2005, 2:47:07 PM4/29/05

"Ergo" <M...@home.com> wrote in message

> OK off to Prague.
> Something missing?

You did check the name on the tickets? They might be for Mrs E and MIL :-)

> What do you mean it's not until Monday?

Travel safe and enjoy, I hear beer is only 50p ;-)

> So why the rush?
> Women!!!

Organisation that's what it's called :-)
--
Sandra
People will forget what you said.

Jim Spriggs

Apr 29, 2005, 2:51:35 PM4/29/05
Ergo wrote:

> Shoes & trainers. Yup

> OK off to Prague.

It is illegal to wear trainers in Prague.

Ergo

Apr 29, 2005, 3:02:19 PM4/29/05
"Rabbit" <Rabb...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

Organisation, like I need that! O.K. I could have married a speaker of the
language, but I'll get by. I speaker excellent accent, it's just that the
language is useless. I'll just have to shout louder. If they want our
currency, they have to have our language.

Dangerous

Apr 29, 2005, 3:07:01 PM4/29/05
In article <3dfdr1F...@individual.net>, Rabb...@hotmail.com
says...

> I hear beer is only 50p ;-)

Is there any room in your suitcase Ergo?

--
Dangerous

A goose quill is more dangerous than a lion's claw.

Tickettyboo

Apr 29, 2005, 3:08:27 PM4/29/05
In news:d4tutd$eg3$1...@nwrdmz02.dmz.ncs.ea.ibs-infra.bt.com,
Ergo whispered softly in my ear...:

> ..to go through my checklist.
<snip>
> OK off to Prague.

lucky you..it's a lovely city..and the beer is dirt cheap!
Enjoy

--
Ticketty᧧

pmj

Apr 29, 2005, 3:26:12 PM4/29/05
"Jim Spriggs" <jim.s...@ANTISPAMbtinternet.com.invalid> wrote in
message news:4272823F...@ANTISPAMbtinternet.com.invalid...

Ah...
But not if you're a "Chav"!
:-)

<Note>
This is a "tongue in cheek" type Post, based on the (possibly erroneous)
assumption that many people Reading it will have also been following the
"Chav off" Thread
:-)
</Note>

--
pmj

Foxy at home

Apr 29, 2005, 3:50:16 PM4/29/05

"Ergo" <M...@home.com> wrote in message
Lucky you

Jen

Philip Powell

Apr 29, 2005, 3:52:54 PM4/29/05
In message <3dfdr1F...@individual.net>, Rabbit
<Rabb...@hotmail.com> writes

>"Ergo" <M...@home.com> wrote in message
>
>> OK off to Prague.
>> Something missing?
>
>You did check the name on the tickets? They might be for Mrs E and MIL :-)

Could be worse - might be Mr E and MIL )-:
--
Philip Powell
Looking north across the Derwent Valley and Northumberland

jackie

Apr 30, 2005, 2:09:44 AM4/30/05
Ergo wrote:
> ..to go through my checklist.
>
> Couple of pairs of trousers. Yup
> Nightlife guide. Yup
> Brewery Tour tickets :) YUP
>
> OK off to Prague.
> Something missing?
>
> Oi. Mrs E, you coming or what?
>
> What do you mean it's not until Monday?
> So why the rush?
> Women!!!

Great! have a lovely time.
--
Jackie
o0o0o

BunnyHare

May 1, 2005, 4:15:03 AM5/1/05

"Ergo" <M...@home.com> wrote in message
> ..to go through my checklist.

Enjoy Prague (I'm sure you will)
Looks as if you have remembered everything
As long as you have the camera, that's the main thing
--
Barb
Friends are the family you choose for yourself