Testicle pain

BOB FIDDAMAN

Nov 14, 2000, 3:00:00 AM11/14/00
I went to my GP the other day and he examined my left testicle as it was
giving me some pain and was slightly swollen. He gave me a course of
anti-biotics and told me if the pain was still there after 243 hours I was
to go straight to casualty as I might have a Torsion.

24 Hours on I went to casualty but was told that it IS NOT a Torsion but it
is more than likely an infection?

How can you get an infection in your testicle?

I am married and have always stuck to one partner.

I can't remember the name he gave the infection - it was something like
'Eppidimus?'

Bob, UK

CoyoteBoy

Nov 14, 2000, 7:00:40 PM11/14/00
ouch.

JB

David Mahon <dma...@amigo.co.uk> wrote in message
> In article <8urhq8$ivu$2...@newsg3.svr.pol.co.uk>, BOB FIDDAMAN <ballbreake
> r...@bfiddaman.fsnet.co.uk> writes

> >I went to my GP the other day and he examined my left testicle as it was
> >giving me some pain and was slightly swollen. He gave me a course of
> >anti-biotics and told me if the pain was still there after 243 hours I
was
> >to go straight to casualty as I might have a Torsion.
>

> Personally I believe that is rather useless advice. If you had a
> torsion, and left it 24 hours, it would no longer be an emergency - you
> would merely need an elective operation to remove your dead testicle.
>
> --
> David Mahon
> Nothing written above should be considered as sound medical advice.
> If that's what you're after, go and see your doctor.

Gui...@noisemakin.com

Nov 24, 2000, 3:00:00 AM11/24/00
Eppidimus
is blockages in the tubes from the testicles

I ahve it also

no cure

sometime the blockage will lead to the tubes expanding
and forming a lump

3 testicles
har har

im laughing but I know what it feel like

as far as im aware
it wont cause any long term probs