IBOT 3000 balancing/stair climbing wheelchair

Burgerman

Nov 3, 2001, 1:58:19 PM11/3/01
BBC1 at 4.20 on 12 November (EUREKA TV) actually a children's science show,
shows the IBOT 3000 balancing/stair climbing wheelchair in use, filmed in
the London docklands.

I know this because I stupidly arranged it!
Thing is that was the very IBOT that should have come here to me that week
to "evaluate and test" for David Coates, (European president of the company
that are building the IBOT 3000 chair), the week they needed it to film...
Drat.

Anyway if you want to see a technological marvel that's when it will be on.

Burgerman.

--

For info on the IBOT 3000 stair climbing balancing
powerchair, movies, pics (of my nurse!) , miniature jet

www.fatnfast.com/otherwebs/ My Paranoid Server Marvin!
www.nitrous.info My DIY Nitrous Systems
www.fatnfast.com/otherwebs/overclocked/ My single massive slow loading
overclocked watercooled details etc for nurds.