Male (occasional CDer) seeks e-mail pen pals with other CDers.

1 view

Jack

Jul 13, 2002, 8:05:12 PM7/13/02
Male age approx. early 30’s loves to crossdress would like to swap e-mail
and start an e-mail pen pals with another crossdresser, or transvestite.

Please tell me briefly about yourself and please states how far do you go in
your fantasy. (ie: Do you just crossdress once in a while and only put on a
woman’s underwear or do you really go all the way such as dressing up proper
and put make up and wigs on, etc)

Then please tell me what would you like us to do? Just talk about wearing
women’s clothes or do a bit of a fantasy role play?

Thanks for your time and I look forwards to any reply.