Vinyl Pressing?

1 view

Son of Sacanda

Oct 4, 2001, 5:03:33 PM10/4/01
Does anyone know a good place to get vinyl pressed? I hear there is a backlog
in England at the moment, is this affecting price?

Philip Kaulfuss

Oct 4, 2001, 6:22:26 PM10/4/01
Son of Sacanda (sonofs...@aol.com) wrote:

: Does anyone know a good place to get vinyl pressed? I hear there is a backlog

: in England at the moment, is this affecting price?

Try Mo's Music Machine - http://www.mosmusic.co.uk

They've been a bit slow at getting back to me at times, but they're quite
helpful and their services are of a high quality. =)

--
Philip Kaulfuss | Home: http://www.boehme.demon.co.uk
pkaulf @ yahoo.co.uk | Tunes: http://www.besonic.com/lhb

nic

Oct 5, 2001, 12:09:00 PM10/5/01

Son of Sacanda wrote:

> Does anyone know a good place to get vinyl pressed? I hear there is a backlog
> in England at the moment, is this affecting price?

Try http://www.jtsstudio.co.uk/pages/vmaster.htm

Nicola