Silicone Soul vs Ministers De-La-Funk

Philip Kaulfuss

Feb 18, 2001, 4:39:03 PM2/18/01
http://perrydigm.net/~ligur/philk/Silicone_Soul_vs_Ministers_De-La-Funk_feat._Jocelyn_Brown_-_Right_On,_Right_On,_Believe.mp3

Another "live" bootleg by myself. Recorded digitally this time. Rather good
too.

Anyone know where I can get an acapella of Believe? I know Defected have
released a couple of acapella compilations but haven't found this one
anywhere.

--
Philip Kaulfuss | Home: http://www.boehme.demon.co.uk
pkaulf @ yahoo.co.uk | Tunes: http://www.besonic.com/lhb

Dean G

Feb 21, 2001, 5:58:34 PM2/21/01
Your shit is amazing! Do you have any other tracks out. I would love to
hear them.

Dean G

"Philip Kaulfuss" <nos...@see.my.sig> wrote in message

http://perrydigm.net/~ligur/philk/Silicone_Soul_vs_Ministers_De-La-Funk_feat

Philip Kaulfuss

Feb 21, 2001, 7:38:04 PM2/21/01
Dean G (sola...@sympatico.ca) wrote:

> Your shit is amazing! Do you have any other tracks out. I would love to
> hear them.

Thanks. Have you tried the tunes on my besonic page?
(http://www.besonic.com/lhb) There's a few more bootlegs on my home page as
well (http://www.boehme.demon.co.uk).

AK

Feb 22, 2001, 4:52:44 AM2/22/01
Damn cool Phil. Your best work so far has been the Madonna vs Stardust tune.
Please keep us informed when you press them to Vinyl, would love a copy. At the
moment I've got a so so quality MP3. BTW, why don't I see posts from you
directly, I can only see the replies.

AK

Philip Kaulfuss

Feb 22, 2001, 9:41:43 AM2/22/01
AK (ariz_...@WAShotmail.com) wrote:

> Damn cool Phil. Your best work so far has been the Madonna vs Stardust tune.

Cheers.

> Please keep us informed when you press them to Vinyl, would love a copy. At the
> moment I've got a so so quality MP3. BTW, why don't I see posts from you
> directly, I can only see the replies.

Hmm, I don't know. It could be something to do with our news servers. Or it
may be my newsreader software (Tin)... A while ago someone told me that all
my postings appeared at the bottom because the date was wrong. So it may be
the millenium bug. ;)