Glee - the woman from Pushing Daisies

Sofa - Spud

Feb 2, 2010, 4:19:05 AM2/2/10
No not the one from Brookside the turkey necked blonde woman - not happy
to see her pop up in Glee last night but at least it was just a one
episode appearance. Pushing Daisies was just about watchable till she
came along, I was worried she might be a regular in Glee but it seems not.

Fred X

Feb 2, 2010, 9:48:02 AM2/2/10
On Tue, 02 Feb 2010 09:19:05 -0000, Sofa - Spud <comfy...@hotmail.co.uk>
wrote:

You mean Kristin Chenoweth. I'm sure she'll be pleased as being described
as turkey necked, but I find her voice annoying. She has been on Broadway
though, so I guess that's why they chose her to sing that song.

I watched the episode where Kurt joins the football team and it's the
best episode so far IMO. It was funny seeing the whole of the team dancing
along to Single Ladies and that bit at the start with Kurt dancing with
the two girls was brilliant! Apparently the blonde girl was actually a
dancer for Beyonce and was originally only brought in to teach the cast
the Single Ladies dance but then they decided to add her to the cast.

Fred X

Calum

Feb 2, 2010, 6:27:10 PM2/2/10
On 02/02/10 14:48, Fred X wrote:

> Apparently the blonde girl was actually a
> dancer for Beyonce and was originally only brought in to teach the cast
> the Single Ladies dance but then they decided to add her to the cast.

You really know *way* too much about this... :)

Fred X

Feb 3, 2010, 12:17:51 PM2/3/10
On Tue, 02 Feb 2010 23:27:10 -0000, Calum
<com....@nospam.scottishwildcat> wrote:

> On 02/02/10 14:48, Fred X wrote:
>
>> Apparently the blonde girl was actually a
>> dancer for Beyonce and was originally only brought in to teach the cast
>> the Single Ladies dance but then they decided to add her to the cast.
>
> You really know *way* too much about this... :)

Well I thought she looked quite cute, so I Googled her. I'm not yet a
full on Gleek, honest!

Fred X