Eastenders

Col

Feb 19, 2010, 2:00:44 PM2/19/10
Enough of this Archie Mitchell stuff, it's all over the TV at the moment.
Who the hell is Archie Mitchell anyway, haven't watched Eastenders
in years, is Reg Cox still in it?
--
Col

And all the stars that never were
Are parking cars and pumping gas.

Message has been deleted

Col

Feb 20, 2010, 6:26:35 AM2/20/10

"Martin" <m...@address.invalid> wrote in message

> On Fri, 19 Feb 2010 19:00:44 -0000, "Col" <reddw...@btinternet.com>
> wrote:
>
>>Enough of this Archie Mitchell stuff, it's all over the TV at the moment.
>>Who the hell is Archie Mitchell anyway, haven't watched Eastenders
>>in years, is Reg Cox still in it?
>
> Who? :)

He was found dead in the first ever (possibly first scene) of
Eastenders.
*Do* keep up :)

Message has been deleted

Fred X

Feb 20, 2010, 11:00:01 AM2/20/10
On Fri, 19 Feb 2010 19:00:44 -0000, Col <reddw...@btinternet.com> wrote:

> Enough of this Archie Mitchell stuff, it's all over the TV at the moment.
> Who the hell is Archie Mitchell anyway, haven't watched Eastenders
> in years, is Reg Cox still in it?

All I want to know is who fluffed their lines? And that's not a euphemism.

Fred X

Message has been deleted

Fr J. Hackett

Feb 20, 2010, 6:07:28 PM2/20/10
On 20 Feb, 17:14, Martin <m...@address.invalid> wrote:
> On Sat, 20 Feb 2010 16:00:01 -0000, "Fred X" <alexs...@himki.net> wrote:

> >On Fri, 19 Feb 2010 19:00:44 -0000, Col <reddwar...@btinternet.com> wrote:
>
> >> Enough of this Archie Mitchell stuff, it's all over the TV at the moment.
> >> Who the hell is Archie Mitchell anyway, haven't watched Eastenders
> >> in years, is Reg Cox still in it?
>
> >All I want to know is who fluffed their lines? And that's not a euphemism.
>
> I want to know who fluffed their lines and that is a euphemism.

Dirty Den, back from the dead.
The idea of fluffing and a live broadcast was too much to resist.

fr.

Message has been deleted