BBC2: Mechannibals

Rich Mackin

Sep 25, 2005, 3:44:32 PM9/25/05
Anyone else watching this crap? Two families destroy their household
appliances/fencing/furniture to make something that will demolish a shed,
much to the complaints of other family members when things like beds are
destroyed.

I thought for a minute I was watching ITV1...

--
Rich Mackin (rich-at-richmackin-co-uk)
MSN: richmackin-at-hotmail-dot-com

Stuart

Sep 25, 2005, 5:15:38 PM9/25/05
On Sun, 25 Sep 2005 19:44:32 GMT, "Rich Mackin"
<rich....@ntlworld.SPAMTRAP.com> wrote:

>Anyone else watching this crap? Two families destroy their household
>appliances/fencing/furniture to make something that will demolish a shed,
>much to the complaints of other family members when things like beds are
>destroyed.
>
>I thought for a minute I was watching ITV1...

Shit.....I never even looked to see what Channel it WAS on ...I just
presumed it was ITV .

Stuart

--

Shift THELEVER to reply.

Mike GW8IJT

Sep 25, 2005, 5:29:28 PM9/25/05
"Rich Mackin" <rich....@ntlworld.SPAMTRAP.com> wrote in message
I saw a trailer for it.
That program really is a WASTE OF SPACE.
Regards Mike.

Mat Overton

Sep 26, 2005, 4:47:12 AM9/26/05
>> I thought for a minute I was watching ITV1...
>>
>> --
>> Rich Mackin (rich-at-richmackin-co-uk)
>> MSN: richmackin-at-hotmail-dot-com
>>

> I saw a trailer for it.
> That program really is a WASTE OF SPACE.
> Regards Mike.

Bring back Simply Complicated!!!!