Celebs?

Jack Kirk

May 3, 2009, 2:11:01 PM5/3/09
Is there any celebs on here? It's just I got the impression from someone
else that there is!

Jack :-)

Ian F.

May 3, 2009, 2:26:27 PM5/3/09
"Jack Kirk" <jack...@virginmedia.com> wrote in message

> Is there any celebs on here? It's just I got the impression from someone
> else that there is!

We did have a famous author, but he flounced.

Ian

Jack Kirk

May 3, 2009, 2:27:36 PM5/3/09

> We did have a famous author, but he flounced.
>
> Ian

Someone said that Adam Woodyatt may be on here?

Jack :-)

Adam Woodyatt

May 3, 2009, 2:42:32 PM5/3/09

"Jack Kirk" <jack...@virginmedia.com> wrote in message

He's not on here. He posts to a different group. You won't find him here.

Jack Kirk

May 3, 2009, 2:47:29 PM5/3/09

> He's not on here. He posts to a different group. You won't find him
> here.

So are you seriously Adam Woodyatt?

Ian F.

May 3, 2009, 2:55:11 PM5/3/09

> So are you seriously Adam Woodyatt?

Of course he is. He's been here for ages. It's just that you were asking
about any *celebrities* being here.

Ian

tomScotland

May 3, 2009, 3:05:48 PM5/3/09
"Jack Kirk" <jack...@virginmedia.com> wrote in message

>> He's not on here. He posts to a different group. You won't find him
>> here.
>>

> So are you seriously Adam Woodyatt?

Have fun boys, we've got a live one here!

--
"I've challenged the mighty Titan *and* his troubadours"

Jack Kirk

May 3, 2009, 3:12:31 PM5/3/09

> Of course he is. He's been here for ages. It's just that you were asking
> about any *celebrities* being here.
>
> Ian

Seriosuly?

Jack Kirk

May 3, 2009, 3:13:20 PM5/3/09

> Of course he is. He's been here for ages. It's just that you were asking
> about any *celebrities* being here.
>
> Ian

Seriously? I'm believing you because I've been told he comes on here and he
goes on other forum boards too.

Enzo Matrix

May 3, 2009, 3:14:58 PM5/3/09
Jack Kirk wrote:
> Is there any celebs on here? It's just I got the impression from
> someone else that there is!

At one point Keith Chegwin lurked in here.

--
Enzo

I wear the cheese. It does not wear me.

Mark A

May 3, 2009, 5:29:52 PM5/3/09
Jack Kirk wrote:

> Seriosuly?

I had to Google Mr Woodyat to see who the hell he was.

I thought you said celebrity?

Regards

Mark

Jerry Brown

May 3, 2009, 5:39:42 PM5/3/09

An EastEnders exec producer used to post to rec.arts.tv.uk.eastenders,
but he departed when the regulars failed to acknowledge his godhood.

Half of Grant Naylor (can't remember which) used to post to
alt.tv.reddwarf. Maybe he still does, but I gave up on the group after
the hundredth flamewar over sig lengths.

Jerry Brown
--
A cat may look at a king
(but probably won't bother)

<http://www.jwbrown.co.uk>

William Shatner

May 3, 2009, 6:35:21 PM5/3/09

"Jack Kirk" <jack...@virginmedia.com> wrote in message

My celebrity seeking friend, you should ignore the likes of Mr Woodyatt; he
is small fry amongst the larger piscine types that lurk and occasionally
post in this esteemed group.

Leonard Nemoy

May 3, 2009, 6:36:01 PM5/3/09

"William Shatner" <n...@way.com> wrote in message

Tosser.

Ross Kemp

May 3, 2009, 6:36:50 PM5/3/09

"Leonard Nemoy" <n...@way.com> wrote in message

LOL p0wn3d

Barbara Windsor

May 3, 2009, 6:38:11 PM5/3/09

"Ross Kemp" <n...@way.com> wrote in message

Says he.

Stan Butler

May 3, 2009, 6:44:28 PM5/3/09

"Barbara Windsor" <n...@way.com> wrote in message

Tart

Cyril Blake

May 3, 2009, 6:46:09 PM5/3/09

"Stan Butler" <n...@way.com> wrote in message

I 'ate you for this. I'll get you, Butler.

Col

May 4, 2009, 2:00:34 AM5/4/09

"Jerry Brown" <je...@jwbrown.co.uk.RemoveThisBitToReply> wrote in message

> On Sun, 03 May 2009 18:27:36 GMT, "Jack Kirk"
> <jack...@virginmedia.com> wrote:
>

>>> We did have a famous author, but he flounced.
>>>
>>> Ian
>>>

>>Someone said that Adam Woodyatt may be on here?
>>
>>Jack :-)
>
> An EastEnders exec producer used to post to rec.arts.tv.uk.eastenders,
> but he departed when the regulars failed to acknowledge his godhood.
>
> Half of Grant Naylor (can't remember which) used to post to
> alt.tv.reddwarf. Maybe he still does, but I gave up on the group after
> the hundredth flamewar over sig lengths.

It was Doug Naylor.
But he was never a regular as such.

Col

Ian F.

May 4, 2009, 3:33:20 AM5/4/09
"Col" <reddw...@btinternet.com> wrote in message

> It was Doug Naylor.
> But he was never a regular as such.

I think the OP is probably a fan-type. As such, he may be better off
somewhere other than here!

Ian

Jack Kirk

May 4, 2009, 3:36:03 AM5/4/09

> I think the OP is probably a fan-type. As such, he may be better off
> somewhere other than here!
>
> Ian

I've got all the autographs!

Jack :-)

Mike Plowman

May 4, 2009, 3:52:18 AM5/4/09

Yeah he is. I played paintball against him when he used to be a member
of Bart's Stud Squad didn't I Adam.

Mike Plowman

May 4, 2009, 3:55:44 AM5/4/09

Mike Plowman

May 4, 2009, 3:57:47 AM5/4/09
On Sun, 3 May 2009 20:14:58 +0100, "Enzo Matrix" <enz...@hotmail.com>
wrote:

>Jack Kirk wrote:
>> Is there any celebs on here? It's just I got the impression from
>> someone else that there is!
>
>At one point Keith Chegwin lurked in here.

Tv Writer Johhny Byrne used to post a many years ago, though it might
have been in r.a.t.u.t.m

Jack Kirk

May 4, 2009, 4:02:22 AM5/4/09

Ophelia

May 4, 2009, 4:13:42 AM5/4/09

LOL.. I see his record doesn't change, but at least he isn't doing it here:)

Ian F.

May 4, 2009, 4:26:59 AM5/4/09
"Ophelia" <Oph...@Elsinore.me.uk> wrote in message

> LOL.. I see his record doesn't change, but at least he isn't doing it
> here:)

He has 14 friends, including Nick Drake who is dead.

Ian

Col

May 4, 2009, 4:52:06 AM5/4/09

"Ian F." <wowfab...@googlemail.com> wrote in message

'Christopher Barker has 14 friends'
Does not compute, does not compute, does not compute....

Col

Ophelia

May 4, 2009, 4:51:13 AM5/4/09

Oh dear.

Ophelia

May 4, 2009, 5:07:58 AM5/4/09

lol

John Rowland

May 4, 2009, 5:27:46 AM5/4/09

"0 Comments 0 Kudos". Ain't that the truth!

Halmyre

May 4, 2009, 5:37:06 AM5/4/09
On 4 May, 09:26, "Ian F." <wowfabgro...@googlemail.com> wrote:
> "Ophelia" <Ophe...@Elsinore.me.uk> wrote in message

<groucho>
I'll bet he's only using that as an excuse

--
Halmyre

Ophelia

May 4, 2009, 6:07:38 AM5/4/09

Wouldn't you?

Adam Woodyatt

May 4, 2009, 7:06:20 AM5/4/09

"Mike Plowman" <mike.p...@mydomain.net> wrote in message

Good times, Mike. Shame about the squad breaking up after all that fuss
about the... incident.

John Rowland

May 4, 2009, 7:18:01 AM5/4/09
Jack Kirk wrote:
>> He's not on here. He posts to a different group. You won't find him
>> here.
>
> So are you seriously Adam Woodyatt?

As if anyone would pretend to be Adam Woodyatt.

Mike Plowman

May 4, 2009, 7:55:14 AM5/4/09

Live and let live I say Adam. what you lads got up to in the privacy
of your tent was your business. Just a shame we could hear you from
the other side of the site, that's all. Still, they kept it out of the
tournamnet write up in Splat magazine, that's the main thing.

Col

May 4, 2009, 8:04:50 AM5/4/09

"Ian F." <wowfab...@googlemail.com> wrote in message

Well we did have the guy who had the hit in the 70's with
'Jeans On'. Buggered if I can remember his name now......

Col

Halmyre

May 4, 2009, 8:13:57 AM5/4/09
On 4 May, 13:04, "Col" <reddwar...@btinternet.com> wrote:
> "Ian F." <wowfabgro...@googlemail.com> wrote in message

> > "Col" <reddwar...@btinternet.com> wrote in message

> >> It was Doug Naylor.
> >> But he was never a regular as such.
>
> > I think the OP is probably a fan-type. As such, he may be better off
> > somewhere other than here!
>
> Well we did have the guy who had the hit in the 70's with
> 'Jeans On'. Buggered if I can remember his name now......
>
> Col

David Dundas?

Why do I remember this bloody trivia but I can't remember...erm, I
can't remember what I can't remember...

--
Halmyre

Col

May 4, 2009, 8:22:38 AM5/4/09

"Halmyre" <flashgord...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> On 4 May, 13:04, "Col" <reddwar...@btinternet.com> wrote:
>> "Ian F." <wowfabgro...@googlemail.com> wrote in message

>> > "Col" <reddwar...@btinternet.com> wrote in message

>> > I think the OP is probably a fan-type. As such, he may be better off
>> > somewhere other than here!
>>
>> Well we did have the guy who had the hit in the 70's with
>> 'Jeans On'. Buggered if I can remember his name now......
>>
>> Col
>
> David Dundas?

I know :)

Ian F was his agent, or had something to do with his career, IIRC.

Col

Mike Plowman

May 4, 2009, 8:34:44 AM5/4/09
On Mon, 4 May 2009 13:04:50 +0100, "Col" <reddw...@btinternet.com>
wrote:

Twat!
:-)

Mike Hall

May 4, 2009, 8:38:16 AM5/4/09
"Col" <reddw...@btinternet.com> wrote:
> "Halmyre" <flashgord...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>> "Col" <reddwar...@btinternet.com> wrote:

>>> Well we did have the guy who had the hit in the 70's with
>>> 'Jeans On'. Buggered if I can remember his name now......

>> David Dundas?

> I know :)
> Ian F was his agent, or had something to do with his career, IIRC.

I expect we will be seeing Dom on a crap sitcom within 2 years. Which
reminds me that David Baddiel flamed us once in the Sun newsrag, when he
used to sleep with Frank Skinner.

Mike Hall

Enzo Matrix

May 4, 2009, 8:42:01 AM5/4/09
Halmyre wrote:
> On 4 May, 13:04, "Col" <reddwar...@btinternet.com> wrote:
>> "Ian F." <wowfabgro...@googlemail.com> wrote in message

>>> "Col" <reddwar...@btinternet.com> wrote in message

>>> I think the OP is probably a fan-type. As such, he may be better off
>>> somewhere other than here!
>>
>> Well we did have the guy who had the hit in the 70's with
>> 'Jeans On'. Buggered if I can remember his name now......
>>
>> Col
>
> David Dundas?

Wasn't he some sort of tent? A teepee or a marquee or summat?

--
Enzo

I wear the cheese. It does not wear me.

Message has been deleted

Ophelia

May 4, 2009, 11:50:40 AM5/4/09
Tascam Holiday wrote:
> The police are looking into it... only 65 million suspects to
> interview.

Yep:))) Not forgetting that once the police have dealt with the
miscreant.... they will have HIM to deal with!!!

The dog from that film you saw

May 4, 2009, 12:27:52 PM5/4/09

"Tascam Holiday" <tascam....@gmail.com> wrote in message

>>> http://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendId=253371703&blogId=478519292
>>
>> LOL.. I see his record doesn't change, but at least he isn't doing it
>> here:)
>

> The police are looking into it... only 65 million suspects to interview.
>

> --

if we had to have an author named C Barker here why couldn't it be clive
barker ?

--
Gareth.

that fly...... is your magic wand....

Ian F.

May 4, 2009, 2:20:10 PM5/4/09

> Ian F was his agent, or had something to do with his career, IIRC.

It was just that he had the office above me in the early 80s.

Ian

middl...@googlemail.com

May 4, 2009, 3:08:20 PM5/4/09

ROFLMAO!!

As popular as ever, eh?

It'll be "Cock Piss Barker" down the side of the Chrysler next. :)

middl...@googlemail.com

May 4, 2009, 3:10:47 PM5/4/09
wrote:

>Jack Kirk wrote:
>> Is there any celebs on here? It's just I got the impression from
>> someone else that there is!
>

>At one point Keith Chegwin lurked in here.

I was going to say that Keith was quite big in his day, but then I
remembered that one-off quiz show that he did....

Mike Hall

May 4, 2009, 6:14:27 PM5/4/09
<middl...@googlemail.com> wrote:

> I was going to say that Keith was quite big in his day, but then I
> remembered that one-off quiz show that he did....

Could you imagine a nude Cheggers Plays Pop? If you can, please report to
the police station and confess whatever serious crime you have previously
committed.

Mike Hall

williemeikle

May 5, 2009, 10:28:31 AM5/5/09
On May 4, 5:55 am, Mike Plowman <mike.plow...@mydomain.net> wrote:
> On Sun, 3 May 2009 19:26:27 +0100, "Ian F."
>
> <wowfabgro...@googlemail.com> wrote:
> >"Jack Kirk" <jackk...@virginmedia.com> wrote in message
>

> >> Is there any celebs on here? It's just I got the impression from someone
> >> else that there is!
>
> >We did have a famous author, but he flounced.
>
> http://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendId=2533...

I have no doubt at all that he'll be back. He's still banging on about
John Pelan over at alt.books.ghost.fiction so he hasn't left the
building -quite- yet.

Willie

http://www.williammeikle.com

Ophelia

May 5, 2009, 10:34:26 AM5/5/09

Unfortunately, I am sure you are right:(

Col

May 5, 2009, 10:42:07 AM5/5/09

"Ophelia" <Oph...@Elsinore.me.uk> wrote in message

This is a very serious flounce.
But he's flounced for several weeks at a time before, and still
come back. Too early to tell....

Despite the odd funny moment it was mostly recycled rubbish
to I don't really miss him.

Col

Ophelia

May 5, 2009, 10:48:21 AM5/5/09

True enough, but I can live in hope:)

sipst...@my-deja.com

May 5, 2009, 12:10:25 PM5/5/09
On May 3, 10:29 pm, "Mark A" <m.anne...@rbgkew.org.uk> wrote:
> Jack Kirk wrote:
> > Seriosuly?
>
> I had to Google Mr Woodyat to see who the hell he was.
>
> I thought you said celebrity?

Ah, you don't remember The Baker Street Irregulars then?

They were in a children's series which featured Arthur Conan-Doyle's
Sherlock Holmes character but, of which, the name evades me. It wasn't
the Young Sherlock Holmes film made by, I think, Steven Spielberg, nor
the similar series of about that time set in the US featuring a
dashing young logician named Quentin E Deverell and airing on the ITV
network on Saturday teatime.

And nor did he feature in any of the Basil Rathbone era post-war
monochrome classics (that was Richard O'Sullivan, IIRC, or perhaps
George Cole).

Perhaps interestingly, though, neither Woodyatt, O'Sullivan or Cole
has obviously pierced ears and none of them was known to be an
injecting drug-user. Which just about does it for any argument that
television is bad for us!

> Regards
>
> Mark

G DAEB
COPYRIGHT (C) 2009 SIPSTON

sipst...@my-deja.com

May 5, 2009, 12:13:01 PM5/5/09
On May 4, 8:55 am, Mike Plowman <mike.plow...@mydomain.net> wrote:
> On Sun, 3 May 2009 19:26:27 +0100, "Ian F."
>
> <wowfabgro...@googlemail.com> wrote:
> >"Jack Kirk" <jackk...@virginmedia.com> wrote in message
>
> >> Is there any celebs on here? It's just I got the impression from someone
> >> else that there is!
>
> >We did have a famous author, but he flounced.
>
> http://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendId=2533...

Actually, that's not fair. He also deals in second-hand books, as well
as providing editing services, and was somewhat non-specific about
whether it was Victorian-era Gothic fiction by other people or
Victorian-era-set Gothic fiction by himself which Barrie Humphries
bought off him.

Enzo Matrix

May 5, 2009, 12:44:41 PM5/5/09

LOL

Mike Plowman

May 5, 2009, 1:24:40 PM5/5/09

LOl, and still titlting at cabbages I see.

Alan Hope

May 5, 2009, 6:26:02 PM5/5/09
Tascam Holiday goes:

>On Mon, 4 May 2009, Ophelia wrote:
>

>> Mike Plowman wrote:

>>> http://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendId=253371703&blogId=478519292
>>
>> LOL.. I see his record doesn't change, but at least he isn't doing it here:)
>
>The police are looking into it... only 65 million suspects to interview.

What a lying cunt. Like the cops are going to be interested in his
seven punctures. He probably reported it to his MEP as well.

--
AH
http://grapes2dot0.blogspot.com

williemeikle

May 6, 2009, 9:45:03 AM5/6/09
On May 5, 12:42 pm, "Col" <reddwar...@btinternet.com> wrote:
> "Ophelia" <Ophe...@Elsinore.me.uk> wrote in message

He's desperately name checking me and UMTM in another group in an
attempt to drag a new argument over there back to this board, but I'm
not playing.

Obvious troll is just -too- obvious :)

Willie

http://www.williammeikle.com

Ophelia

May 6, 2009, 10:13:41 AM5/6/09

Attaboy:)))

Ian F.

May 6, 2009, 10:46:09 AM5/6/09

> Attaboy:)))

Seconded! Well done. Don't give him an excuse to come back and then blame
us!

Ian

Puppet Master (the artist formerly known as Shrike)

May 8, 2009, 5:29:57 AM5/8/09

Oh dear, oh dear, oh dear. Such hypocrisy.

It probably won't surprise many of the malcontents that a well-wisher
has alerted me to the fact that despite numerous claims to the
contrary, several of you just can't stop yourselves from obsessing
about me. "We'll quickly forget you ever existed" they have often
squealed. But that's clearly not the case, is it? Whether it be Mike
"Racist" Plowman, dumped by his wife and now [presumably] eking out a
lonely existence in a small flat above a Bicester chip shop; or Ian
"Incredible Sulk" F, whose life is so empty he has to solicit stag-
night input from equally friendless UMTMers at his sleazy LA wedding;
or Alan "I'm A Lover, Im A Poet, I'm A Sad Twitterer" Hope who likes
to jerk off splenetically in a forum dedicated to television he
doesn't even watch; to Willy "Slaphead" Mickle, a liar and hypocrite
on many levels. Miekle has apparently recently claimed that I'm
desperately seeking his attention elsewhere. I rather think not. Has
no one seen his photograph? He would appeal to neither man, woman nor
beast, resembling one of those faces you see on Interpol "Most Wanted
Sex Criminal" lists. If ever they make a sequel to "Manhunter" then
Slaphead Willy is surely a dead cert.

But could this be the same Willy Muckle who churns out slurry by the
vat-load and calls himself a writer, even though his renumeration from
said profession is so low that he had to decamp (I use the word ill-
advisedly) to the North Pole to get a job as a weather-records clerk,
where he spends all of his time getting soused and posting to a
hundred different message boards? The same Mucky Willy who resigned in
humiliation from the Shocklines discussion forum a year ago after he
was caught out disparaging both the forum and its many of its members
at The Other Dark Place, but who quietly sneaked back in a few months
ago, so shallow are his principles, and so desperate is he for
recognition as a hack writer of stories that surely qualify as
"shitola?" No, it couldn't possibly be: that would make him a
shameless, spineless hypocrite........

As for the rest of you.....vomiting shallow insights into lightweight
political and media matters in an offensively sexist and racist
manner. What a shower of pus you truly are. As my well-wisher has
pointed out, you lot can't even spell "hypocrisy" let alone grasp the
meaning of the word.

And for the record, Mr Daeb, or Sipston, or whatever stupid moniker
you cower under, you are very wide of the mark regarding your
specuations viz BH, to say nothing of being hypocritically prurient.
BH is an acquiantance of mine, but then again, so are many other
people, some you undoubtedly will have heard of, some you certainly
won't. The fact that I possess a clutch of books bearing BH's
bookplate signifies nothing excpet that we occassionaly swap books. I
have books formerly owned by M R James and Robert Aickman but all that
signifies is that we share an interest in a specific branch of
literature. It isn't rocket science to deduce this but apparently it
lies beyond your grasp. Anyway, I suggest you keep your wild
speculations to yourself lest you inadvertently tread on the toes of
someone who resents your intrusive and - let's face it, hypocritical -
interest in my life.

Every person I have referenced on my website has been pestered,
libelled or derided in UMTM. This is blatantly hypocritical, to say
nothing of exhibiting much in the way of envy. I suggest you hopeless,
impotent gaggle of under-achievers concentrate your efforts on putting
your own affairs in order and leave others - those you 'claim' to
despise and ignore - to get on with their lives. I have various
projects which are bearing fruit but clearly this is a cause of much
rancour and jealousy in certain quarters, so much so that you just
can't stop yourselves from going on about me.

You lot couldn't ignore me if you tried. It's pathetic on many levels.

Get a life!

CB
[Back to ignoring you.]

PS. 'Hi' to Krusty.

Mike Plowman

May 8, 2009, 6:53:23 AM5/8/09
On Fri, 8 May 2009 02:29:57 -0700 (PDT), "Puppet Master (the artist
formerly known as Shrike)" <haunte...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>It probably won't surprise many of the malcontents that a well-wisher
>has alerted me to the fact that despite numerous claims to the
>contrary, several of you just can't stop yourselves from obsessing

Dear sir
Thank you for your circular. Please do not send any more.

martin

May 8, 2009, 6:58:26 AM5/8/09
Mike Plowman almost wrote:

> On Fri, 8 May 2009 02:29:57 -0700 (PDT), "Pippet Master (the piss artiste
> commonly known as Shite)" <hated...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>> It probably won't surprise many of the malcontents that a well-wisher
>> has alerted me to the fact that despite numerous claims to the
>> contrary, several of you just can't stop yourselves from obsessing
>
> Dear sir

or madman

> Thank you for your circular. Please do not send any more.

Never humour the simple minded. It always ends in a flounce and tears.

Halmyre

May 8, 2009, 7:14:48 AM5/8/09
On 8 May, 10:29, "Puppet Master (the artist formerly known as Shrike)"
<hauntedri...@hotmail.com> wrote:

> Oh

shit...

FFS, you're like a man stuck in a revolving door!

--
Halmyre

martin

May 8, 2009, 7:18:35 AM5/8/09

behaving like one stuck in a zipper.

Ophelia

May 8, 2009, 7:25:56 AM5/8/09
Puppet Master (the artist formerly known as Shrike) wrote:
> On May 5, 5:13 pm, sipston_...@my-deja.com wrote:
>> On May 4, 8:55 am, Mike Plowman <mike.plow...@mydomain.net> wrote:

>>> http://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendId=2533...
>>
>> Actually, that's not fair. He also deals in second-hand books, as
>> well as providing editing services, and was somewhat non-specific
>> about whether it was Victorian-era Gothic fiction by other people or
>> Victorian-era-set Gothic fiction by himself which Barrie Humphries
>> bought off him.
>>
>> G DAEB
>> COPYRIGHT (C) 2009 SIPSTON
>> --
>
> Oh dear, oh dear, oh dear. Such hypocrisy.

ROLMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

No, I didnt bother to read any of it:))))

williemeikle

May 8, 2009, 8:03:22 AM5/8/09

I told you he'd be back. And still as shamelessly stupid as ever.

Willie

mat...@angelfire.com

May 8, 2009, 9:38:04 AM5/8/09
On May 8, 10:29 am, "Puppet Master (the artist formerly known as
Shrike)" <hauntedri...@hotmail.com> wrote:

> It probably won't surprise many of the malcontents that a well-wisher
> has alerted me to the fact that despite numerous claims to the
> contrary, several of you just can't stop yourselves from obsessing
> about me. "We'll quickly forget you ever existed" they have often
> squealed. But that's clearly not the case, is it?

It never will be when you keep reinforcing your comical reputation of
not keeping your word about never returning. Have you considered this
so-called well-wisher (be he real or imagined) isn't so much a well-
wisher as a wind-up merchant who knows full well you won't be able to
resist sticking your head in the stocks again?

Ophelia

May 8, 2009, 10:13:12 AM5/8/09

Yep, you soitently did:)))

williemeikle

May 8, 2009, 11:05:58 AM5/8/09
On May 8, 7:29 am, "Puppet Master (the artist formerly known as

Shrike)" <hauntedri...@hotmail.com> wrote:
? The same Mucky Willy who resigned in
> humiliation from the Shocklines discussion forum a year ago after he
> was caught out disparaging both the forum and its many of its members
> at The Other Dark Place, but who quietly sneaked back in a few months
> ago, so shallow are his principles, and so desperate is he for
> recognition as a hack writer of stories that surely qualify as
> "shitola?" No, it couldn't possibly be: that would make him a
> shameless, spineless hypocrite........

Is this the same Barking who resigned in humiliation from UMTM only a
few weeks ago but who quietly sneaked back in today so shallow are
his principles, and so desperate is he for recognition No, it

couldn't possibly be: that would make him a shameless, spineless
hypocrite...

Willie

http://www.williammeikle.com

Ian F.

May 8, 2009, 11:56:22 AM5/8/09
"williemeikle" <meikle...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> I told you he'd be back. And still as shamelessly stupid as ever.

*sigh* Sadly it was inevitable. And apparently I got married in LA!

Ian

Ian F.

May 8, 2009, 11:57:36 AM5/8/09

<mat...@angelfire.com> wrote in message

> Have you considered this so-called well-wisher (be he real or imagined)

He's imagined. Barking's been checking our posts for references to himself
ever since he flounced.

Ian

williemeikle

May 8, 2009, 12:03:55 PM5/8/09
On May 8, 1:56 pm, "Ian F." <wowfabgro...@googlemail.com> wrote:
> "williemeikle" <meiklewill...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

And apparently there was no sequel to Manhunter.
And apparently Newfoundland is in the far north, and not south of
Norwich at all
And apparently... oh, sod it, he's just too thick to be worth the
bother

Willie

http://www.williammeikle.com

Ophelia

May 8, 2009, 12:05:33 PM5/8/09

Without doubt!

Ophelia

May 8, 2009, 12:05:03 PM5/8/09

Heaven forfend!!!!!!!

Bah! Take no notice. He is just jealous that you sell books!

Message has been deleted

Ophelia

May 8, 2009, 12:53:03 PM5/8/09

What can I say....................

Ophelia

May 8, 2009, 12:53:28 PM5/8/09
Froot Bat wrote:
> On Fri, 8 May 2009 02:29:57 -0700 (PDT), "Puppet Master (the artist
> formerly known as Shrike)" <haunte...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>
>> <scan scan scan scan scan>
>
>> PS. 'Hi' to Krusty.
>
> Phew. Just Krusty. Thank fuck.
>
> PS. If you're the "puppet master" of people here, why do you complain
> so much about their behaviour? Do you suck or something?

lol

Col

May 8, 2009, 1:00:54 PM5/8/09

> ROLMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
>
> No, I didnt bother to read any of it:))))

I only skimmed through it to see if I got a namecheck.
I didn't.

Bah!

Col

Col

May 8, 2009, 1:04:43 PM5/8/09

"williemeikle" <meikle...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

The one who said he was leaving UMTM, never to return, that
Barking you mean?

I could find that flounce post if I could be arsed, but we all
know what it said.....

Col

Ophelia

May 8, 2009, 1:24:35 PM5/8/09

Ooooh never thought of that!! Did *I* get a name check??? Did I?? But did I
though??

Col

May 8, 2009, 2:51:08 PM5/8/09

"Ophelia" <Oph...@Elsinore.me.uk> wrote in message

I'm not saying.
You're going have to look through that drivel in order to find out.
You know you want to :)

Col

Enzo Matrix

May 8, 2009, 3:21:12 PM5/8/09

ROFLMAOOOOOOO !!!! Good catch, Frooty! LOL

--
Enzo

I wear the cheese. It does not wear me.

Enzo Matrix

May 8, 2009, 3:23:26 PM5/8/09

Couldn't tell you. I've only read the follow-ups, because they are from
people I actually like. I was somewhat determined to avoid contributing to
the thread, but I just had to laugh at Froot Bat's hilarious comment! LOL

Ophelia

May 8, 2009, 3:31:52 PM5/8/09

yers:)) As for t'other article, I don't really want to know:)

Ophelia

May 8, 2009, 3:31:06 PM5/8/09
Col wrote:
> "Ophelia" <Oph...@Elsinore.me.uk> wrote in message
>> Col wrote:
>>> "Ophelia" <Oph...@Elsinore.me.uk> wrote in message

>>> I only skimmed through it to see if I got a namecheck.
>>> I didn't.
>>>
>>> Bah!
>>
>> Ooooh never thought of that!! Did *I* get a name check??? Did I??
>> But did I though??
>
> I'm not saying.
> You're going have to look through that drivel in order to find out.
> You know you want to :)

ewwwwwwwwwww I think not!!!

Col

May 8, 2009, 3:49:02 PM5/8/09

"Ophelia" <Oph...@Elsinore.me.uk> wrote in message

So you don't want to know what he called you, then?

Col

Enzo Matrix

May 8, 2009, 3:55:49 PM5/8/09
Col wrote:
> "Ophelia" <Oph...@Elsinore.me.uk> wrote in message
>> Col wrote:
>>> "Ophelia" <Oph...@Elsinore.me.uk> wrote in message

>>> I'm not saying.
>>> You're going have to look through that drivel in order to find out.
>>> You know you want to :)
>>
>> ewwwwwwwwwww I think not!!!
>
> So you don't want to know what he called you, then?

Thwap 'im, RO! You know you want to!

Ophelia

May 8, 2009, 4:17:37 PM5/8/09

Thwap *you* for stirring it:))

Ophelia

May 8, 2009, 4:17:05 PM5/8/09
Col wrote:
> "Ophelia" <Oph...@Elsinore.me.uk> wrote in message
>> Col wrote:
>>> "Ophelia" <Oph...@Elsinore.me.uk> wrote in message

>>> I'm not saying.
>>> You're going have to look through that drivel in order to find out.
>>> You know you want to :)
>>
>> ewwwwwwwwwww I think not!!!
>
> So you don't want to know what he called you, then?

I really couldn't plough through the sort of drivel he puts out to find out
thank you:) It looked very long didn't it?

Enzo Matrix

May 8, 2009, 4:25:45 PM5/8/09

<innocent>

Me?!?!?!?!?!

</innocent>

Ophelia

May 8, 2009, 4:49:36 PM5/8/09

Yeah! Right!!!

Col

May 8, 2009, 5:12:06 PM5/8/09

> Col wrote:

>> So you don't want to know what he called you, then?
>
> I really couldn't plough through the sort of drivel he puts out to find
> out thank you:) It looked very long didn't it?

He didn't actually mention you at all to be honest :)

Col

Enzo Matrix

May 8, 2009, 5:26:16 PM5/8/09

I feel that I've been impugned.

Impugned, I say! Impugned!!!! :-p

osc

May 9, 2009, 3:17:37 AM5/9/09
On Fri, 08 May 2009 02:29:57 -0700, Puppet Master (the artist formerly
known as Shrike) wrote:

> It probably won't surprise many of the malcontents that a well-wisher
> has alerted me

"well-wisher" - now I know for sure that you are lying.

Ophelia

May 9, 2009, 3:29:56 AM5/9/09

You will feel a clip around the lug'ole as well if you are not careful!

Ophelia

May 9, 2009, 3:30:20 AM5/9/09

He always gives himself away:)

Ophelia

May 9, 2009, 3:29:18 AM5/9/09

Awwwwwwwwwww:)

Jerry Brown

May 9, 2009, 4:02:32 AM5/9/09
On Fri, 8 May 2009 09:03:55 -0700 (PDT), williemeikle
<meikle...@yahoo.com> wrote:

>On May 8, 1:56�pm, "Ian F." <wowfabgro...@googlemail.com> wrote:
>> "williemeikle" <meiklewill...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

>> > I told you he'd be back. And still as shamelessly stupid as ever.
>>
>> *sigh* Sadly it was inevitable. And apparently I got married in LA!
>>
>> Ian
>
>And apparently there was no sequel to Manhunter.

Yeah, Brian Cox is the One True Lecter (or Lecktor)

>And apparently Newfoundland is in the far north, and not south of
>Norwich at all
>And apparently... oh, sod it, he's just too thick to be worth the
>bother
>

>Willie
>
>http://www.williammeikle.com

Jerry Brown