TERRORIST WARNING: LONDON UNDERGROUND

Passwords

Nov 15, 2002, 6:07:28 AM11/15/02
TERRORIST WARNING: LONDON UNDERGROUND

TAKE RESPONSIBILITY FOR YOUR OWN SURVIVAL. YOU KNOW THAT THERE IS A
RISK OF A TERRORIST ATTACK AT ANY TIME. FIND OUT WHAT PRECAUTIONS YOU
CAN TAKE IMMEDIATELY.

People who use the underground tube train service in London are at
risk of serious injury or death in the unlikely event of a terrorist
attack. If you or your friends or family live or work in London you
are advised to know the risks and take precautions.

The most likely terrorist weapons are poisoned gases and biological
weapons (germs), explosives, and radioactive bombs ("dirty nuke" dust
bombs). Of these, Nerve gas is probably the most likely to be used. A
basic gas mask can protect you against most eventualities.

SARIN NERVE GAS

Awareness and action saves lives.

DANGERS. Causes rapid paralysis of body and lungs resulting in
suffocation. A pin-prick size dose is lethal by inhailation. By far
the the cheapest and easiest weapon of mass production to produce,
purchase, transport, and deploy.

PRECAUTIONS. Obtain a gas mask. A dust mask fitted with vapour
cylinders from an everyday DIY shop provides sufficient protection for
escape.

AWARENESS. Sarin is a large heavy molecule, and the gas is heavier
than air, so in the event of a suspected sarin attack try to escape
from the affected area and if possible get above it climbing stairs
and escalators. Soon afterwards you may begin to experience paralysis
yourself.

ACTION. In the event of an attack, people around you will be unable to
breath, and they may stand up or hold their throuts, and their eyes
may water. DO NOT INHALE. Urgently alert people around you that there
is "POISON GAS" and they must "MOVE AWAY" and "GET OUT INTO THE OPEN".
Breathe slowly through layers of clothing or a gas mask if possible
and escape quickly. If a poisoned gas other than Sarin is used, these
precautions will also provide a chance of survival.

ACHESON INTELLIGENCE GROUP

www.theinsider.org

Yas

Nov 15, 2002, 9:25:17 AM11/15/02
Why do these dumb Yanks keep posting their crap here?

"Passwords" <pass...@postmaster.co.uk> wrote in message

John of Aix

Nov 15, 2002, 5:16:48 PM11/15/02

"Yas" <sp...@127.0.0.1> a écrit dans le message de news:
uta0ufo...@corp.supernews.com...

> Why do these dumb Yanks keep posting their crap here?

The answer is in the question: Because they are dumb Yanks.

df

Nov 16, 2002, 4:20:18 PM11/16/02
Three held for alleged Tube cyanide plot -

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/2198228.stm

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/021116/80/deuhi.html

http://www.sky.com/skynews/article/0,,30000-1070733,00.html

I would be interested if 'Passwords' is a free man tonight?

dave F

(sorry for top posting but I thought you may ignore the message)

John of Aix

Nov 17, 2002, 2:59:17 PM11/17/02

"df" <dfuk(delete)@btinternet.com> a écrit dans le message de news:
ar6cqh$451$1...@sparta.btinternet.com...

> Three held for alleged Tube cyanide plot -

Which I find rather too much of a coincidence especially as the are
supposed to belong to a North African group that no one has ever heard
of, not even the French who still consider the Maghreb their patch
despite decolonialisation.

Draxen

Nov 17, 2002, 9:07:57 PM11/17/02
"John of Aix" <j.murph...@libertysurf.fr> wrote in message

You're talking about the french here, don't you mean deinfestation ?

Seanie O'Kilfoyle

Nov 18, 2002, 6:16:04 AM11/18/02
Have MI5 been on to you yet ?

Your prior knowledge of these events is somewhat remarkable

"Passwords" <pass...@postmaster.co.uk> wrote <S>
> ACHESON INTELLIGENCE GROUP

Is it not ?

Passwords

Nov 18, 2002, 8:01:16 AM11/18/02
"df" <dfuk(delete)@btinternet.com> wrote in message news:<ar6cqh$451$1...@sparta.btinternet.com>...

> Three held for alleged Tube cyanide plot -
>
> http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/2198228.stm
>
> http://uk.news.yahoo.com/021116/80/deuhi.html
>
> http://www.sky.com/skynews/article/0,,30000-1070733,00.html
>
> I would be interested if 'Passwords' is a free man tonight?
>
> dave F
>
> (sorry for top posting but I thought you may ignore the message)

NEW INFORMATION ABOUT TERRORISM ON OUR WEBSITE.

There is a clear and present risk of a serious terrorist attack on a
civilian target using biochemical, radioactive or nuclear weapons of
mass destruction.

http://www.theinsider.org/terrorism.asp

Alert

Nov 18, 2002, 8:09:12 AM11/18/02
There is an immediate rosk in London and other British cities, not
just North America.

NEW INFORMATION ON TERRORISM ON OUR WEBSITE.

There is a clear and present risk of a serious terrorist attack on a
civilian target using biochemical, radioactive or nuclear weapons of
mass destruction.

http://www.theinsider.org/terrorism.asp

tristian o'brien

Nov 18, 2002, 12:08:07 PM11/18/02
> > Three held for alleged Tube cyanide plot -

so cyanide gas was going to be used in the plot in the news.

does this mean if one went to score a jar of poppers (amyl nitrate) from a
sex shop in Soho :-) they'd have a sporting chance of surviving the attack?

i seem to remember when i studied chemistry at university that if one
carried out experiments with cyanaide it was a statutory requirement to have
a ampoule of amyl nitrate close by.

tristian

Seanie O'Kilfoyle

Nov 19, 2002, 5:09:47 AM11/19/02

"tristian o'brien" <t...@sendspamto.getonboard.co.uk> wrote in message

But the whole East London line would be one BIG Orgy !

K e w l !

Alert

Nov 19, 2002, 5:11:28 AM11/19/02
It is not a crime to be in posession of accurate intelligence.

Passwords

Nov 19, 2002, 5:12:56 AM11/19/02
Posession of reliable intelligence is no crime.

Seanie O'Kilfoyle

Nov 19, 2002, 12:17:16 PM11/19/02

"Passwords" <pass...@postmaster.co.uk> wrote in message
> Posession of reliable intelligence is no crime.

Who said that it was ?

Alert

Nov 20, 2002, 11:02:47 AM11/20/02
Why did you write the following in your previous message:

"Have MI5 been on to you yet? Your

prior knowledge of these events is

somewhat remarkable... Is it not?

It was not only us who may have been in possession of prior
intelligence about the London underground terrorist gas attack plot
before the news broke on Monday 18 November that MI5 had arrested the
terrorists.

http://www.thisislondon.co.uk/news/articles/2088933
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/2198228.stm

The British government released a terrorist warning on Thursday 7
November, and a few minutes later this warning was withdrawn.

Seanie O'Kilfoyle

Nov 21, 2002, 6:11:39 AM11/21/02

"Alert" <public...@postmaster.co.uk> wrote in message

> Why did you write the following in your previous message:
> <S>

Why do you answer a question with a question ?

Only baby Jesus is allowed to do that

Now back to my original question

> > Who said that it was ?

Your leaking of terror related "intelligence" could jeopardise the work of
the security services, what are you trying to pull here ?

Izerntit

Seanie O'Kilfoyle

Nov 21, 2002, 6:14:46 AM11/21/02

"loobyloo" <any.trace.of.ru...@loobynet.com> wrote in message
> public...@postmaster.co.uk (Alert) - a made-up name if ever I've
> heard one - said

> >There is an immediate rosk in London
> >

> Careful - the rosk comes from Osama bin Farleys.

2nd cousin to Farley Jackmaster Funk & inventor of the electric Farley
Davidson hairdrying engine ?

Seanie O'Kilfoyle

Nov 22, 2002, 8:49:58 AM11/22/02

> "Seanie O'Kilfoyle" <sea...@stop.cybersquatters.com> - a made-up name

> if ever I've heard one - said
>

> >2nd cousin to Farley Jackmaster Funk & inventor of the electric Farley
> >Davidson hairdrying engine ?
> >

> Jack Master Funk? Love can't turn around? Let's get Haga in a
> threesome. You turn him around and I'll ask him where Iraq is on a
> map.
> --

*LMAO*

Nice one Cliff. Like yer shtyle !

But can we do a foursome insted ?

I'll be a voyeur and we can ask HAGAtha's "Partner" KRISTAL SNOW to do the
turning around bit

*LOL*

PS. Please use the Early Learning Centre's "My first map" so's not to
handicap him

; o )

Izerntit

Alert

Nov 27, 2002, 1:46:38 PM11/27/02
"Seanie O'Kilfoyle" <sea...@stop.cybersquatters.com> wrote in message news:<A93D9.1005$yY2....@newsfep1-win.server.ntli.net>...

> "Alert" <public...@postmaster.co.uk> wrote in message
> > Why did you write the following in your previous message:
> > <S>
>
> Why do you answer a question with a question ?
>

> > > Who said that it was ?
>
> Your leaking of terror related "intelligence" could jeopardise the work of
> the security services, what are you trying to pull here ?
>
> Izerntit

No intelligence information has been leaked in this case. There is
good reason for the public to be aware and be prepared.

http://www.theinsider.org/terrorism.asp