Guy talks about Guy

1 view

JonDown

Mar 30, 2006, 2:03:54 PM3/30/06

Guy FucksUp

Mar 30, 2006, 2:08:55 PM3/30/06
"JonDown" <jonath...@sympatico.ca> wrote in news:AYVWf.2506$u15.413365
@news20.bellglobal.com:

> When you actually talk to John Bunt, it's hard to imagine him getting
> so angry about a Usenet group flame session, as to take the other
> parties to court

Typical of the shortarsed bullying cunt. All mouth and trousers on here,
yellow backed coward in the real world, m'lud.

> I spent some time chatting to Bunt after the case, and he says that
> he's not a vindictive man - which isn't much surprise, perhaps. But
> what's interesting, is that he says he doesn't think the people he's
> suing are, either.

Guy Kewney should read the threats baldrick has posted before coming to a
conclusion.

Just Another Residents Fan

Mar 30, 2006, 3:19:07 PM3/30/06

JonDown wrote:
> http://digital-lifestyles.info/display_page.asp?section=business&id=3119

ROTFLMAO DOUBLE!!!!!!!! "Not a vindictive man"!!!!

I've e-mailed a few of Buntys posts of to the idiot who published this
twaddle.
I've included the ones where he gets erections looking at 12 year old
kids and the one where he is drug dealing with bent plod.

I'll post him the comments in the RCJ judgement about a "vendetta"
when I stop laughing.

Please DO e-mail them!!!! DO!!!!

John Bunt you *ARE* daft cunt of 2005 through to 2020!!!!!!!!!!!

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!! Har har hee hee hee hee

JonDown

Mar 30, 2006, 3:32:26 PM3/30/06

"Guy FucksUp" <fuc...@arse.org> wrote in message

He may know all about mobiles but nowt about Buntworld.

Jon~

Guy Fawkes

Mar 30, 2006, 8:13:21 PM3/30/06
Guy Kewney is actually an old hand who has been around the block half a
dozen times and seen most of what there is to see.

http://www.newswireless.net/index.cfm/aboutguy

I've done a few interviews, in every case they contacted me BTW, on
this subject, in every case I was quite open and frank, didn't give
anyone any crap about wanting editorial veto or sight of drafts before
publishing, and said you ask questions, I'll answer 'em, then you write
it how you see it. My closing comments to one interviewer about this
were "you can't polish a turd"

"buntworld" doesn't exist anywhere except in the fevered imaginations
of the defendants, soon to be defendants, or desperate luser
sycophants.

While talking to Guy he made an astute and interesting observation,
about the psychological correlations between the london bombers hyping
each other up and egging each other on, and the defendants in this
case.

Now, you can believe that this really astute guy with shit loads of
experience whose employment and income depends upon a reputation for
not talking bollocks has suddenly taken leave of his senses and / or
was blackmailed by me into writing what he did, or you can believe that
he was wrong about the psychology of the london bombers and yourselves
and indeed everything else about this case, and in fact the rest of the
planet is wrong too, and only the defendants have got it right.

basically the psychology is you are all socially isolated and
culturally bereft, then you meet via whatever medium (in this case
usenet) and then "Group Dynamics" takes over and before you know it you
all think you are "more royal than the king" and of course once in a
group each member conforms more and more to the group and the whole
thing goes into an endless positive feedback cycle.

It is absolutely, totally, 100% spot on.

Guy FucksUp

Mar 30, 2006, 8:07:27 PM3/30/06
"Guy Fawkes" <dave...@blueyonder.co.uk> wrote in

> Guy Kewney is actually an old hand who has been around the block half a
> dozen times and seen most of what there is to see.
>
> http://www.newswireless.net/index.cfm/aboutguy
>
> I've done a few interviews, in every case they contacted me BTW, on
> this subject, in every case I was quite open and frank, didn't give
> anyone any crap about wanting editorial veto or sight of drafts before
> publishing, and said you ask questions, I'll answer 'em, then you write
> it how you see it. My closing comments to one interviewer about this
> were "you can't polish a turd"

Fantasy interveiws now. None have been published here, but we don't get
Buntworld papers.
"me & guy kewney are like that"
My arse. He only uses your surname in the article. He's keeping his
distance.
As to the turd, you've been putting dents in them, allegedly.

> "buntworld" doesn't exist anywhere except in the fevered imaginations
> of the defendants, soon to be defendants, or desperate luser
> sycophants.
>
> While talking to Guy he made an astute and interesting observation,
> about the psychological correlations between the london bombers hyping
> each other up and egging each other on, and the defendants in this
> case.

No offer of a few quid to tide you over the loss of £40k.

> Now, you can believe that this really astute guy with shit loads of
> experience whose employment and income depends upon a reputation for
> not talking bollocks has suddenly taken leave of his senses and / or
> was blackmailed by me into writing what he did, or you can believe that
> he was wrong about the psychology of the london bombers and yourselves
> and indeed everything else about this case, and in fact the rest of the
> planet is wrong too, and only the defendants have got it right.

He didn't need to call you a cunt. The judge did that and it cost you
£40k for the privilege. You could have had a lot of therapy for £40k.

> basically the psychology is you are all socially isolated and
> culturally bereft, then you meet via whatever medium (in this case
> usenet) and then "Group Dynamics" takes over and before you know it you
> all think you are "more royal than the king" and of course once in a
> group each member conforms more and more to the group and the whole
> thing goes into an endless positive feedback cycle.
>
> It is absolutely, totally, 100% spot on.

We and the judge all agree, you're a sad vindictive cunt.
I'm sure the judge in the next case, should there be one, will be highly
delighted to read your comparison of Tilley & others with terrorists.
If that's not deformation, I'd like to know what is. I think guy kewney
should stand in the dock with you and repeat the statement.

John DoH

Mar 30, 2006, 9:20:48 PM3/30/06
In article <Xns97971D952EB...@66.250.146.159>,
Guy FucksUp <fuc...@arse.org> wrote:

> We and the judge all agree, you're a sad vindictive cunt.
> I'm sure the judge in the next case, should there be one, will be highly
> delighted to read your comparison of Tilley & others with terrorists.
> If that's not deformation,

It's not.

> I'd like to know what is.

If he said he had a dick shaped like a Turnip, that would be deformation.

JonDown

Mar 30, 2006, 11:14:05 PM3/30/06

"Guy Fawkes" <dave...@blueyonder.co.uk> wrote in message
> [...]

Good grief...when you go over the top there is no stopping you.

Jon~

Grant

Mar 31, 2006, 10:34:24 AM3/31/06

"Guy Fawkes" <dave...@blueyonder.co.uk> wrote in message
Have you every had therapy for your delusions?

JonDown

Mar 31, 2006, 11:09:38 PM3/31/06

" Grant" <Gr...@Mcleod40.fsnet.co.ku.com> wrote in message

He needs a darned good lobotomy.