Any birds want a good seeing to?

Baz

Jan 25, 2000, 3:00:00 AM1/25/00
Hi folks, Baz here. Being a bit of a sad lonely bastard (much like some of
the others on this NG i.e. funkboy, feronni, jojo, mabbett etc.) I'm in
serious need of some ugandan activities. Any of you birds out there at a
loose end and want to get the dirty water off your chest? I ain't got any
transport as I only work at Kwik Save and I live in the Longbridge area so
you'll have to come to me or at least meet somewhere on the Bristol Road. I
could give you a good time - a few jars in the Trees, a Big Mac and a knee
trembler behind the YWCA. What you say girlies, any of you got the balls to
cough up?

Baz
Bulldogs for ever!

sandy shaw

Jan 25, 2000, 3:00:00 AM1/25/00
I wonder if one day that``you say` that,
if ya love me madly i will gladly meet ya
in longbridge, well rae-side clinic ya can
pick me up, they call me Benylin for short?
Baz <b...@rbulldog.fsnet.co.uk> wrote in message

D. Underheed

Jan 25, 2000, 3:00:00 AM1/25/00
canny a cum as we are all twinnies now?

mjadkins

Jan 25, 2000, 3:00:00 AM1/25/00
will i do i am only 78 and married 20 times they all died of a over dose of
muff diving

Nails

Jan 26, 2000, 3:00:00 AM1/26/00
On Tue, 25 Jan 2000 20:43:10 -0000, "mjadkins"
<mi...@mjadkins.freeserve.co.uk> wrote:

>will i do i am only 78

Is that your age or your IQ?
I suspect the latter!!
Nails
P.S Why do i get the feeling I might be getting yet another e-mail??