What happened to Ali Dizaei today???

Mike Smith

Oct 9, 2009, 7:41:51 PM10/9/09
As I understood the plan, Ali Dizaei was meant to be attending a
hearing at Southwark Crown Court on 9 October, but I noticed today
that he was scheduled to appear instead at the Royal Courts of
Justice, but more than that it is listed as ..... THE CROWN COURT AT
SOUTHWARK sitting at THE ROYAL COURTS OF JUSTICE. John Symonds thought
it was most odd and has published a copy of the Court List entry on
this page

http://www.johnalexandersymonds.com/index_files/judge_geoffrey_rivlin_qc_polygraph_lie_detector_test.htm

Does anybody know what is happening, and why the Southwark Crown Court
would sit at the Royal Courts of Justice. I have never heard of such a
thing happening before?

John Symonds thinks that the case now appears to have been moved to
Birmingham and that somebody is playing silly buggers here

Daily Court Lists - Cause List
...2009 at 10:30 AM Before MR JUSTICE SIMON FOR HEARING T20097396 R V
JAMSHID ALI DIZAEI ADMINISTRATIVE COURT SITTING AT BIRMINGHAM COURT 17
Before HIS HONOUR JUDGE MCKENNA...

John believes that the findings from the case are being kept secret
from us, and would like to know if anyone knows the truth?

Roger

Oct 9, 2009, 9:43:34 PM10/9/09

"Mike Smith" <pare...@googlemail.com> wrote in message

> As I understood the plan,

Oh dear, are you a care in the community type that isn't taking the tablets!