(corrected spelling:) How Insane are the CERN "physicists?" (<-->) Utterly clueless and destructive - {humoristic note 20080912}

Koos Nolst Trenite

Sep 12, 2008, 7:57:47 AM9/12/08
Definition of 'phycisist' or 'phycisists' - (humoristic note)

{humoristic note 20080912}

'

Definition of 'phycisist' or 'phycisists.'

Also defines 'Phycisism.'

Alternate spelling: 'phyckisist,' 'Phyckisism'

'

'phycisist'

Pronunciation: 'phyckesist;'

in some countries, also 'phuekisist' or
'fuekesist,' is allowed pronunciation:

there, where the 'y' is pronounced as
'ue,' (pronounced as in the German word
'uber,' 'ueber' or 'Uebermensch').c

'

'phycisist' - 1. Someone who studies seaweed; from Greek 'phuko-,'
from 'phukos' meaning seaweed.

- 1.a. In the context that was presented,* it means then
someone who claims to be a physicist (who claims to
study the qualities and interactions of matter) but
who would better be described, metaphorically, as
someone who studies seaweed, and only seaweed.

'

'phycisist' - 2. Derogatory term for 'physicist,' as someone who is
a believer in the [very false] theory

[which is invented and promoted by, and
driven entirely by any malicious, and thus
highly UNSCIENTIFIC mind or individual,

who demands others to subscribe to and promote
the fictitious idea]

that the fundamental phenomena of life are to be
explained upon purely chemical and physical
principles; opposed [in 1913] to 'vitalist.'
[1913 Webster]

'

'phycisist' - 3. misspelling of 'physicist'

Spelling mistake stemming from annoyance about some
individuals who claim to be physicists,

but who are 'phycisists' in definition 1.a,
and 2., above, actually,

and who absorb vast amounts of the society's
money and intellectual human resources

for their projects, in order to deceive
and to divert intelligent people, and
to waste resources and very large funds
AWAY from actual scientific work and
thinking,

and who thus are INTENTIONALLY destroying
science and who intend thereby to destroy
the society.

'

Note: The term - phycisist - has a 'backward definition:'

The annoyance occurring first, then the misspelling, then the
definition of the new word ('phycisist') that was created by
the misspelling due to the annoyance.

'

Note: To prevent confusion in reading the word 'phycisist,' which is
easily confused with the common word 'physicist,'
the recommended spelling for the new word, has become

'phyckisist,'

with a spelling that follows (from) the pronunciation of
'phycisist' in most countries.

'

Compare the new term, 'Phycisism'

- derived from, and thus defined by the term 'phycisist,'
compare that -

also to 'medical "science"' and to 'medical "research",' and to
'theoretical "astronomy",'

terms which, if misspelled due to annoyance about the vast
amount of FALSE "science" in those fields,

would also give rise to new words, to describe and to ridicule
the severe and INTENTIONAL, persistent and blatant, very harmful
lack of actual scientific thought and procedure, in THOSE
fields, a lack that is filled by PRETENSE.

Examples of (soon in-)famous 'phycisists:' Albert Einstein,
Stephen Hawking.

(*) The context presented, was the recent subject title:

'How Insane are the CERN "phycisists?" [ <<--- ] Utterly clueless
and destructive - ref.: (iFPP-04) Some Fine Particle Physics -
Words You May Know {iFPP 20010829-pi04-A-V4.1}'
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.military/msg/49acfb3ed0b3d6f0
'

____________
Verification:

http://www.angelfire.com/space/platoworld

Copyright 2008 by Koos Nolst Trenite - human rights philosopher
and poet
This is 'learnware' - it may not be altered, and it is free for
anyone who learns from it and (even if he can not learn from it)
who passes it on unaltered, and with this message included,
to others who might be able to learn from it.
None of my writings may be used, ever, to support any political
ora religious or scientific agenda, but only to educate, and to
encourage people to judge un-dominated and for themselves,
about any organizations or individuals.
Send free-of-Envy and free-of-Hate, Beautiful e-mails to:
PlatoWorld at Lycos.com

Dr Quite

Sep 12, 2008, 11:46:04 AM9/12/08

"Koos Nolst Trenite" <Ambassador...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> Send free-of-Envy and free-of-Hate, Beautiful e-mails to:
> PlatoWorld at Lycos.com

Why?

Leonardo Been

Sep 12, 2008, 2:23:16 PM9/12/08
Demonic creatures etc. have NO PERMISSION to talk to me (rev 2.0)

(Version 2.0
on 23 Apr 2008)

'

Demonic creatures have NO permission to talk to or speak with me,

unless specifically asked by me, and then only on the question
asked of them by me or by someone for me.

This has always been so, wherever and whenever I could recognize them.

This is how it is in the street, and it is not at all different
in the Usenet newsgroups.

'

'

You can think of these Demonic creatures as street bums,

as to how their soul is, and

as to how the Energies they emanate, are.

Some even claim, that (their and) any soul, and
(those and) any Energies, (also those THEY emanate)
DO NOT EXIST,

so that they are not recognized as the source
of Evil Energies,

nor recognized as Evil souls (that are obvious
from their past-lives).

'

Their only purpose is to destroy life,

and the only reason for their shouting to get a connect-
ion, is, to try and get (to steal) Energy from others,

as they are Energy-vampires too,

and it is not hard to imagine, what THEY would use that
Energy for.

'

'

Do these Hate Beauty, Love and Truth?

Certainly, they so do hate very intensely, very forcefully, with
tremendous rancor.

'

They abhor and are disgusted by genuine Beauty, Love and Truth,

which they may try to approach and "admire" IN ORDER TO
DESTROY IT and to obtain and pervert and subvert the
Energy of.

'

'

Me being fully and wholly their opposite, my communications are so
Strong in Beauty, so All-embracing in Love, and so Rich in Truth,

that these my communications (my Energies) do literally 'burn the
soul' of any Demonic creature, sociopath or mental street bum and
the like:

To such individuals, any communication of mine acts as
'Holy Water,' it burns their soul

- and they react accordingly... some sort of 'explode,'

others, feeling forced to have to feel and to face the
actuality of how people really are,

including feeling the existence and thus the
Energies of demons like l. ron hubbard, and of
his evil soul mates,

will go onto a 'killing spree,' a 'knife-stabbing' "fest"
for them,

TO RE-ESTABLISH THEIR LIES, THEIR FALSE FEELINGS,
AND TO 'DICTATORIALIZE' their lies and false
feelings onto others,

to eradicate and exterminate decent people, and

to kill those who emanate the Energy of pure, penetrating
Truth, of pure, penetrating Beauty, and of pure, and
equally penetrating Love.

'

Therefore - being KIND to them - they are ordered to filter out
of their perception, any communications

not meant for them, not written for them and not posted
or published for them,

that are written by me.

'

'

Koos Nolst Trenite is arguably the most Intelligent, the most
Beautiful and the most Caring philosopher known, and on top of that
the most Truthful and most trusted philosopher known on Earth and
beyond, and

on Sep 12, 1:57 pm, Koos Nolst Trenite

Dr Quite

Sep 12, 2008, 2:57:06 PM9/12/08

"Leonardo Been" <leonar...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> Demonic creatures etc. have NO PERMISSION to talk to me (rev 2.0)

I had a feeling you were going to say that.