Kidnapped Health Expert Greg Caton - Demands His Anti-Cancer Salve Recipe "Cansema" for You to Download, and Prepare it Copyright Free - {HRI note 20091220-V1.0.1}

已查看 142 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

Leonardo Been (Plato)

未读,
2009年12月20日 14:28:482009/12/20
收件人
Kidnapped Health Expert Greg Caton - Demands His Anti-Cancer Salve
Recipe "Cansema" for You to Download, and Prepare it Copyright Free

{HRI note 20091220-V1.0.1}

Preamble:

You are so INCONCEIVABLY lacking in Sanity...
not to mention your frightening desire to keep
it so, and "to wait for Salvation," or else to
boast about "Evolution," whether physical or
spiritual "Evolution," or "God will take care
of it,"

and also for medical "science," or for "modern
physics" to come along for you - and "automati-
cally" to make you (or else your children, or
else their children) into "intelligent, happy
and healthy persons"

...in your "Brave New World," or in your "New Age,"
as the case may be.

Is the medical trade Evil? Yes, but you can not even SPOT
the Criminal Minds in it, who have made and keep on making
it so.

Thus you are truly a security risk, to yourself - and also to:

'

US citizen Greg Caton - a highly educated and truly respectable Health
Expert *(n)(n) and thus intensely Hated by Criminal Minds - was
kidnapped in Guayaquil, Ecuador, South America, recently*(2) in true
James Bond style,

and exactly FOR his outstanding abilities and value to Mankind,

kidnapped by a sociopath and agent of what you would call "SMERSH,"
the US Federal Drug Agency, the very infamous Enemy of Mankind, that
is terrorizing the American population and trying so world wide via
the UN etc., and this vicious organization is keeping the population
sick, and paying for it too - a group of perfidious individuals THAT
ENJOY TO BE EVIL to people, as Evil as they can get away with, and
who form an organization you know as the 'FDA' or 'Federal Drug
Enforcement Agency.' *(n)(n)(n)

Again: THESE PEOPLE ENJOY TO BE EVIL - you have to understand that,
their ONLY JOY IN LIFE, is "to be Evil to you."

No "religion" and no "science" tells you that, which is why
I have to spend my precious time on TELLING YOU and getting
you out of your INTENSELY DESTRUCTIVE Insanity and out of your
DANGEROUS Cowardice.

So, get out of it YOURSELF, please!

'

'

'

The James Bond style, but real story:

US Gov and FDA Agents plus American Airlines Kidnap US citizen,
Health Expert Greg Caton, in Ecuador, by finding and bribing a
corrupt police officer there.

His wife reported publicly on 17 Dec 2009 (excerpt): *(2)

'I immediately called our assistant who called our attorney
who called the new judge [in Ecuador]. The new judge drove
to the [bribed] chief of police, to release my husband,
Greg Caton, from that individual's authority over my
husband's case.

The judge then drove to the airport to stop immigration
from deporting Greg. Immigration had him flying out on
American Airlines flight no. 952 from Guayaquil, Ecuador,
to Miami, Florida.

Before the judge got to the airport, our assistant told
the police - who were holding Greg at the gate - that the
judge was on his way with paper work for Greg to not leave
the country.

The man from the U.S. State Department however immediately
put Greg on the plane and told our assistant, that Greg
was now "on American territory" (the American Airlines
plane) and "could not be removed."

The judge then arrived with the appropriate paper work and
explained that Greg was not to be flown out of the country
- but he was ignored by American Airlines, when he
attempted to have Greg removed from the plane - at which
point the plane took off.

The judge THEN talked to the airport tower, to have the
American Airlines flight stopped.

Both American Airlines and the pilot however, refused to
listen. The judge THEN called a general in the Ecuadorian
military to have the plane stopped by forcing it to land
in Quito (Ecuador). American Airlines refused to listen.

All of the above took place while the American Airlines
plane was within the country of Ecuador and subject to
Ecuadorian law.

I have not heard from my husband since.'

'

Imagine, now, that they do this to YOUR husband.

'

'

Now I tell you something:

1. Truth is absolute. *(n)

2. There is an independent and objective Definition of Evil. *(n)

3. Evil individuals WANT AND they ENJOY to be Evil. *(n)

'

The remedy is thus, to precisely locate and name those Evil BY NATURE,

AND to locate and name those, who are by nature OPPOSED to Evil

involved in the activity - in this case at the FDA, at the American
Consulate and at the American Airlines.

This you ALREADY know, from 'The Definition of Peace' *(3)

Again imagine, that they do this to YOUR husband.

Koos Nolst Trenite 'Cause Trinity'
human rights philosopher and poet

'When you are a righteous person,
but you let wicked individuals
have their way,
it is like you are allowing
others to drink polluted water.'

King Solomon - Proverbs 25:26

_________
Footnotes:

(1) Anti-cancer salve "Cansema" recipe and 'how to' instruction
movie, at

http://www.meditopia.org/dload.htm

http://www.meditopia.org/videos/Howto_512Kbps.wmv (high quality)

http://www.meditopia.org/videos/Adden_512Kbps.wmv (high quality)

(2) Discussion about 'Alternative Medicine Pioneer Kidnapped by US
Government in Ecuador' at the GodlikeProductions Conspiracy
Forum
http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message946535/pg1

(3) 'Definition of Peace' (DOP)
(First workable Definition of Peace)
{HRI 20070520-V3.8-t}
(20 May 2007 - Version 3.8-t on 10 Dec 2009)
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.military.naval/msg/e859c83850ef7c31

(n) (further as indicated, to be added)
'