Actual Purpose of Russia's (KGB, now) FSB - {HRI note 20080705-V2.0}

Koos Nolst Trenite

Jul 7, 2008, 3:14:04 AM7/7/08
Actual Purpose of Russia's (KGB, now) FSB

{HRI note 20080705-V2.0}

'

They recently published a whole magazine to MAKE the sociopath
Putin into an "idol" of "the Russians," complete with sex-appeal
and all:

A "strong, 'desirable' sociopath and sexual vampire." (*)

Truth, however, is absolute - also in Russia, and even in
China.

They do NOT expose the horrendous crimes of any Russian "leaders"
on the population of Russia.

Indeed, the sociopath Putin wants the most violent enemy
of the Russian people, Stalin, admired, in order that he
Putin himself, is not recognized as a sociopath.

As with the KGB and its predecessors since 1917, the evil still
lingers on and is alive in Moscow's Kremlin,

unexposed, not remedied.

It violates the Definition of Justice.

That is recognized by Casparov and other thinking, caring
Russians.

'

'

The PURPOSE and activity of the KGB (now FSB) is:

TO ESTABLISH AND MAINTAIN SUFFICIENT INSANITY IN THE RUSSIAN
POPULATION, TO HAVE IT GOVERNED BY A BUNCH OF SOCIOPATHS (by
its very severely Criminal Minds).

Russia's Secret Service is AGAINST RUSSIA, and AGAINST
Russia's interests,

maybe you have the Intelligence Level to understand
that, and penetrate the Energies of their lies:

Suppose you make a list, of what IS in the interest of the
Russian people and nation, like

cooperation with other nations, being part of the NATO,
being part of Europe, cooperating in global security,

and opposing Hu Jintao, opposing criminality and
dictatorship in other countries.

BUT Russia's Secret Service, and Putin, is AGAINST RUSSIA,

(blowing up Russian citizens is not quite a proof of
being "Pro Russia," is it, now - so indeed)

the PURPOSE and activity of the KGB (now FSB)

to establish and maintain sufficient insanity in the
Russian population, in order to have it governed by
a bunch of sociopaths (by its very severely criminal
minds).
'
Koos Nolst Trenite 'Cause Trinity'
human rights philosopher and poet

'Men of all nations came
to listen to Solomon's wisdom,
sent by all the kings of the world,
who had heard of his wisdom.'

1 Kings 4:34
_________
Footnotes:

(*) 'Magazine hails Vladimir Putin as a "virile vampire" '
London, June 20, ANI

"A magazine completely dedicated to Russian Prime Minister
Vladimir Putin's virility and reputation as a "vampire" has hugely
boosted the leader's image as Russia's leading sex symbol.

The celebrity gossip magazine 'Secrets of the Stars' had
released a special edition eulogising the ex-KGB officer, which was
sold out in no time in Moscow.

The cover, carrying a picture of Putin looking unnaturally
youthful accompanied by the headline "My heart is on my sleeve", alone
seemed sufficiently tantalising to appeal to most patriotic Russians.

Add to that a free poster of the topless prime minister fishing
and sub-headlines promising revelations of his wild youth including a
visit to a stripclub in Hamburg, romances with women and a guide on
"how to become Putin", and the magazine looked set to break
circulation records for a single issue.

Most intriguingly of all, the cover promised a story about
Putin's wife titled: "Ludmila Putin: My husband is a Vampire".

"We have created a monument to Putin for the common people," the
Telegraph quoted magazine's chief editor, Roman Popov, as saying.

"We wanted to show him as a pragmatic man who likes a good joke
and who is strong and beautiful," Popov added.

The magazine also carries numerous photos of the Prime Minister
in heroic poses, kayaking, swimming with dolphins and arm wrestling,
under the headline: "Sometimes He's Just So Cool".

"There's not a single woman who would not dream of embracing and
kissing Vladimir Vladimirovich and hearing his declaration of love,"
the article opinioned [gave as its opinion]." --- ANI

(**) See attachment - from a Criminal Mind who promotes Putin, and
Evil in general.
'

__________
Issue Note:

A "respondent"(**) via cozmik.net, is thanked for reminding
me to tell you this, which resulted in my doing so at this
opportunity.

'

'
______________________________
I wrote earlier on the subject:

Future Peace on Earth Blocked by the Sociopaths, Putin and Hu Jintao -
{HRI 20070207-V3.7-q1} - (Quote One)

(also titled)

We Could Now Have Had A Future Of Peace On Earth - Were It Not For
The Sociopaths Putin And Hu Jintao - (Quote One)

- 'Balance of Power' and 'People are all Equal'

{HRI 20070207-V3.7-q1}

(Version 3.7
on 21 Feb 2008)

(suitable for foreign
language students)

(Quote from
{HRI 20070207-V3.7})
'

Definition of Peace:

'Sufficient identification of Criminal Minds, and sufficient
constraint of Criminal impulses.' *(1)

'

Putin is at present (7 February 2007) the most destructive politician
on Earth, in that he is actively preventing and actively destroying
Global Peace, with Hu Jintao a close second.

(On 9 Jan 2008, it is Hu Jintao who is first in evil to Earth,
and Putin a close second, in evil to Earth). *(2)(3)

'

They achieve this primarily by supporting, and trading with, and by
(thus) keeping very severe Criminals in positions of power

- preferably by keeping very severe Sociopaths in positions as
heads of state.

'

They deceive the global community by PRETENDING, that that is
"understandable," because of "their economic reasons."

Of course, destroying global peace - which they do very actively
destroy - is not economical at all,

except maybe seemingly so for a short moment and to a few people
who are shown only the short term "benefits."

'

Of course a thief or a dictator does not want any security
at all for people, certainly not globally.

'

'

The only thing THEY want, is to be freely as Criminal and for other
Sociopaths to be freely as Criminal as they want to be, without being
stopped,

and this is why they oppose any actual Democracy and, with it,
any legal security and security of expression and security of
possession for others, *(5)

and they attack MOST VIOLENTLY anyone who exposes and
stops their Crimes - like Putin does right now "attack"
law and freedom being established globally by

the Democratic and free states of Earth.

(continued with the whole text, in)

'Future Peace on Earth Blocked by the Sociopaths,
Putin and Hu Jintao' - (Quote One)
{HRI 20070207-V3.7-q1} (quote of 13 Mar 2008)
(7 February 2007 - Version 3.7 on 21 Feb 2008)
http://groups.google.com/group/can.politics/msg/10d21d748b375f35
http://groups.google.com/group/human-rights-issues/msg/
a4a473e6ac984aec

____________
Verification:

http://www.angelfire.com/space/platoworld

Copyright 2008 by Koos Nolst Trenite - human rights philosopher
and poet
This is 'learnware' - it may not be altered, and it is free for
anyone who learns from it and (even if he can not learn from it)
who passes it on unaltered, and with this message included,
to others who might be able to learn from it (but not to sociopaths,
who vehemently oppose any true knowledge of life and of themselves).
None of my writings may be used, ever, to support any political
or religious or scientific 'agenda,' but only to educate, and to
encourage people to judge un-dominated and for themselves,
about any organizations or individuals.
Send free-of-Envy and free-of-Hate, Beautiful e-mails to:
PlatoWorld at Lycos.com

'

(**)