The OSC Update Service 22_4_12

Nigel Oldfield

Apr 22, 2012, 8:19:10 AM4/22/12

GB

Apr 22, 2012, 11:06:05 AM4/22/12
Nigel Oldfield wrote:
> http://therealosc.blogspot.co.uk

If you continually post ads for your blog, you'll soon be KF'd.

No more posts without content, please. Stick your blog in your sig, if you
must.

--
Register as an organ donor with the NHS online. It takes 1 minute and
saves you carrying an organ donor card with you.

Nigel Oldfield

Apr 22, 2012, 11:03:33 AM4/22/12
On 22/04/2012 16:06, GB wrote:
> Nigel Oldfield wrote:
>> http://therealosc.blogspot.co.uk
>
> If you continually post ads for your blog, you'll soon be KF'd.
>
> No more posts without content, please. Stick your blog in your sig, if you
> must.

Sorry dad.

WM

GB

Apr 22, 2012, 3:03:00 PM4/22/12
According to my computer, your response was made 3 minutes before I posted
my complaint. Now, that is a good trick!
Message has been deleted

Nigel Oldfield

Apr 22, 2012, 6:55:52 PM4/22/12
On 22/04/2012 20:03, GB wrote:
> Nigel Oldfield wrote:
>>>
>>> If you continually post ads for your blog, you'll soon be KF'd.
>>>
>>> No more posts without content, please. Stick your blog in your sig,
>>> if you must.
>>>

>> Sorry dad.
>

> According to my computer, your response was made 3 minutes before I posted
> my complaint. Now, that is a good trick!

Protocols.

WM

Message has been deleted

Nigel Oldfield

Apr 23, 2012, 5:46:09 AM4/23/12
On 23/04/2012 10:22, Paedophiles Exposed wrote:
> Nigel Oldfield , I still want to do a interview with you. Please get
> in touch. We can sort it out for the second week in may 2012 (2 weeks
> time) I will come to you , in Rotherham and we can do the interview on
> camera in a neutral location, where we can exchange questions on all
> child abuse related topics.
>
> Chris wittwer - Children have rights in society

Chris, you had your chance, time-and-time again - you failed to
complete, time-and-time again.

You are now a ridiculed, fraudulent, spent force, being watched,
closely, by the police and the Ministry of Justice. You are an evidenced
bully and harasser of actual survivors. You are unfit for purpose.

You are already copy-and-paste history ... a bad taste in the mouth of
Truth, Humanity and Justice.

Fell free to email me any time and monitor your sorry story on The OSC blog.

'You' (and any 'supporter') will be ignored, in this forum, as you are
unworthy of further response, here.

This is non-negotiable.

WM

Richard McKenzie

Apr 23, 2012, 6:06:47 AM4/23/12
On Apr 23, 10:46 am, Nigel Oldfield
Nigel,

"Bad taste of humanity", thats rich coming from an organisation
riddled with paedos. Your lot want it to be so that vile men, like
your chums, can defile children or babies as they feel fit.

Nigel Oldfield

Apr 23, 2012, 6:19:11 AM4/23/12
On 23/04/2012 11:06, Richard McKenzie wrote:

>> 'You' (and any 'supporter') will be ignored, in this forum, as you are
>> unworthy of further response, here.
>>
>> This is non-negotiable.
>>
>> WM
>

> Nigel,
>
> "Bad taste of humanity", thats rich coming from an organisation
> riddled with paedos.

What is you point? Paedophiles are as human as anyone else.

>Your lot

My lot?

>want it to be so that vile men, like
> your chums,

My chums?

>can defile children or babies as they feel fit.

I am not aware anyone that I know (and I) wish to do that - do you have
some evidence for your claim?

Bad side of the bed Richard, or are you an imposter?

WM

Paedophiles Exposed

Apr 23, 2012, 7:52:57 AM4/23/12
You are the one bottling it Nigel, lets get it on, im sure you have
questions for me, so why not ? i ll leave it with you Nigel but
remember i offered you this interview, But you are just a keyboard
warrior spouting your paedophilic propaganda. Grow a pair of balls
nigel and lets do it. Unless you are scared you will be made to look a
bigger fool than you already are !

Paedophiles Exposed

Apr 23, 2012, 7:56:13 AM4/23/12
ohh and by the way the new website has had over 30,000 hits in 4 days
- thats about 29,995 more than you would ever get. Children DO have
rights in society, and its perverts like you that destroy those very
rights.

GB

Apr 23, 2012, 9:25:22 AM4/23/12
Surely, in a civilised society, both children and paedophiles have rights?
Both have the right not to be molested and harrassed.

Richard McKenzie

Apr 23, 2012, 10:20:11 AM4/23/12
On Apr 23, 12:52 pm, Paedophiles Exposed
Careful not only is Nige a keyboard warrior but he is also a martial
artist.

Nigel Oldfield

Apr 23, 2012, 1:32:11 PM4/23/12
... and a keyboard artist.