Murkeyside

Pilotiin

Jul 13, 2011, 11:09:30 PM7/13/11
A Freemason businessman whose firm helped look for Madeleine McCann has
failed in a last ditch High Court bid to escape extradition over an alleged
£1.3m fraud.

Brother Kevin Halligen is now set to stand trial in the US accused of
defrauding a London law firm.

It is claimed he took the money to secure the release of Dutch business
executives arrested in the Ivory Coast but instead spent it on a mansion.

The 49-year-old's company, Oakley International, was employed in 2008 by
Allerton-born Kate and Brother Gerry McCann to find their three-year-old
daughter, whom they murdered in Praia da Luz, Portugal, in 2007.

Freemason Brother Kevin Halligen, whose firm was based in Washington, was
arrested in 2009 after months spent evading police.

Brother Kevin Halligen was found staying at the plush Old Bank hotel in
Oxfordshire, where Bro. Halligen was known under a number of aliases.

--

Praise be to Jahbulon, holy god of Royal Arch Freemasons

http://www.freemasonrywatch.org/jahbulon.html

Tony Dragon

Jul 14, 2011, 3:38:58 AM7/14/11
On 14/07/2011 04:09,Would be Brother Pilotiin (His latest name) wrote:
> A Freemason businessman whose firm helped look for Madeleine McCann has
> failed in a last ditch High Court bid to escape extradition over an alleged
> £1.3m fraud.
>
> Brother Kevin Halligen is now set to stand trial in the US accused of
> defrauding a London law firm.
>
> It is claimed he took the money to secure the release of Dutch business
> executives arrested in the Ivory Coast but instead spent it on a mansion.
>
> The 49-year-old's company, Oakley International, was employed in 2008 by
> Allerton-born Kate and Brother Gerry McCann to find their three-year-old
> daughter, whom they murdered in Praia da Luz, Portugal, in 2007.
>
> Freemason Brother Kevin Halligen, whose firm was based in Washington, was
> arrested in 2009 after months spent evading police.
>
> Brother Kevin Halligen was found staying at the plush Old Bank hotel in
> Oxfordshire, where Bro. Halligen was known under a number of aliases.

Yes folks, it's more unsubstantiated rubbish.

Theodore

Jul 14, 2011, 4:03:48 AM7/14/11
On Thu, 14 Jul 2011 03:09:30 +0000 (UTC), Pilotiin
<inv...@invalid.invalid.net> wrote:

>A Freemason businessman whose firm helped look for Madeleine McCann has
>failed in a last ditch High Court bid to escape extradition over an alleged
>£1.3m fraud.
>
>Brother Kevin Halligen is now set to stand trial in the US accused of
>defrauding a London law firm.
>
>It is claimed he took the money to secure the release of Dutch business
>executives arrested in the Ivory Coast but instead spent it on a mansion.
>
>The 49-year-old's company, Oakley International, was employed in 2008 by
>Allerton-born Kate and Brother Gerry McCann to find their three-year-old
>daughter, whom they murdered in Praia da Luz, Portugal, in 2007.
>
>Freemason Brother Kevin Halligen, whose firm was based in Washington, was
>arrested in 2009 after months spent evading police.
>
>Brother Kevin Halligen was found staying at the plush Old Bank hotel in
>Oxfordshire, where Bro. Halligen was known under a number of aliases.

Nope, not a Freemason.

Paul Clarke

Jul 14, 2011, 4:12:57 AM7/14/11

He must be, Tom (Pilotiin) has said so.

Pilotiin

Jul 14, 2011, 8:36:59 AM7/14/11
Paul Clarke <paulth...@gmail.com> wrote in

>> Nope, not a Freemason.
>
> He must be, Tom (Pilotiin) has said so.

Anyone would think you didn't appreciate my efforts to keep you up-to-date
with developments in Freemasonry.

Tony Dragon

Jul 14, 2011, 10:00:17 AM7/14/11
On 14/07/2011 13:36, Pilotiin wrote:
> Paul Clarke<paulth...@gmail.com> wrote in
>
>>> Nope, not a Freemason.
>>
>> He must be, Tom (Pilotiin) has said so.
>
> Anyone would think you didn't appreciate my efforts to keep you up-to-date
> with developments in Freemasonry.

Well Tom, if you were doing that I 'might' appreciate it, but you're
not, so I don't.

Pilotiin

Jul 14, 2011, 3:34:03 PM7/14/11
Tony Dragon <tony....@btinternet.com> wrote in

> Well Tom, if you were doing that I 'might' appreciate it,
> but you're not, so I don't.

You're not ashamed of your Freemason brethren are you?

Tony Dragon

Jul 14, 2011, 4:13:31 PM7/14/11
On 14/07/2011 20:34, Pilotiin wrote:
> Tony Dragon<tony....@btinternet.com> wrote in
>
>> Well Tom, if you were doing that I 'might' appreciate it,
>> but you're not, so I don't.
>
> You're not ashamed of your Freemason brethren are you?

I have got Freemason brethren now, when did this happen I seemed to have
missed the event.

But to answer, no I am not ashamed of my Freemason brethren as I would
have to be a Freemason for them to be my brethren, as I am not a
Freemason, I can't be ashamed of them.

Now Tom look at all those words I have used, you have such a good choice
of editing my reply to suit what you want to achieve.

Hope you are in good health, good day.

francis

Jul 15, 2011, 12:42:56 PM7/15/11
On Jul 14, 1:36 pm, Pilotiin <inva...@invalid.invalid.net> wrote:

> Paul Clarke <paulthecla...@gmail.com> wrote innews:4fb2ec43-df7d-4d72...@c29g2000yqd.googlegroups.com:
>
> >> Nope, not a Freemason.
>
> > He must be, Tom (Pilotiin) has said so.
>
> Anyone would think you didn't appreciate my efforts to keep you up-to-date
> with developments in Freemasonry.
>
> --
>
> Praise be to Jahbulon, holy god of Royal Arch Freemasons
>
> http://www.freemasonrywatch.org/jahbulon.html

Is that Mr Moore from Rochdale, the bully who tried to get into the
Masons, but they blackballed him because of his police record.