Re: Matrimonial Home Right?

Fritz Wuehler

Dec 5, 2005, 12:27:21 AM12/5/05
Hi Steve,

Yes, I've just started seeing a solicitor but feel she just wants to
'wrap' up the case quickly.

I'm looking for advice about things I can suggest to her to throw a
spanner in the works to prevent a 'worst case scenario' of us losing
our home.

I'm not in a hurry to give up half my home to her and we sleep on park
benches so to speak.

I want to fight this all the way and hopefully win it and she gets
nothing. She walked out on us, does this make any difference?

"Steve Robinson" <s...@colevalleyinteriors.co.uk> wrote...

go see a solicitor this can be quite a complicated issue .

tim (moved to sweden)

Dec 5, 2005, 12:58:13 PM12/5/05

"Fritz Wuehler" <fr...@spamexpire-200512.rodent.frell.theremailer.net> wrote
in message
> Hi Steve,

Fritz, or whatever your name is, if this is a genuine
enquiry you will find that you get a better response
by not posting from an anonymizing remailer with
an Australian address.

> Yes, I've just started seeing a solicitor but feel she just wants to
> 'wrap' up the case quickly.
>
> I'm looking for advice about things I can suggest to her to throw a
> spanner in the works to prevent a 'worst case scenario' of us losing
> our home.
>
> I'm not in a hurry to give up half my home to her and we sleep on park
> benches so to speak.

There is no chance that you will lose the house whilst it is
you looking after the children.

> I want to fight this all the way and hopefully win it and she gets
> nothing. She walked out on us, does this make any difference?

That she walked out , No. That she left the children behind, Yes

tim

Fritz Wuehler

Dec 6, 2005, 2:14:36 AM12/6/05
'Anxious' wrote...

Hi,
My wife has just started divorce proceedings. She left me and my two
kids 8 and 14 two and a half years ago.
I own my own flat outright in my sole name (no mortgage). She has
slapped a 'matrimonial home right' order on it so I can't mortgage or
sell it. My wife is a Thai national but currently living in Sussex
with another man.
Can she make me sell my flat and leave me and my two kids high and
dry? (homeless in otherwords)
What are my options?
Should I defend the divorce?
What can I do to make this drag out for years?
A friend said she can claim a matrimonial home right but can't make
you sell it, is this true?
I don't have a job and the flat is all I've got in the world except my

two kids whom I love very much!
Please help,
'Anxious'

Hi Steve,

Yes, I've just started seeing a solicitor but feel she just wants to
'wrap' up the case quickly.

I'm looking for advice about things I can suggest to her to throw a
spanner in the works to prevent a 'worst case scenario' of us losing
our home.

I'm not in a hurry to give up half my home to her and we sleep on park
benches so to speak.

I want to fight this all the way and hopefully win it and she gets

nothing. She walked out on us, does this make any difference?

"Steve Robinson" <s...@colevalleyinteriors.co.uk> wrote...

Anonymous via the Cypherpunks Tonga Remailer

Dec 6, 2005, 6:27:14 AM12/6/05
[...]

Hi Tim,

Yes, this is genuine but have to use a remailer as it's a delicate
situation. I'm in England and I don't want my wife knowing I'm posting
about her and her boyfriend!

Thanks for responding Tim.

Any tips you can give me that might help me here?

I just want to delay everything for as long as possible.

I think her and her boyfriend are in a hurry to get half the value of
my home.

Tim Wrote...