My Ultimate Exotic Butter Fantasy ||

Radium

May 2, 2006, 8:19:33 PM5/2/06
Hi:

Here is how my clarified butter is made.

Raw, uncooked, un-pasteurized cow's milk is used. Anaerobic bacteria
are what indirectly turn the milk into clarified butter. Throughout the
process, the butter is mysteriously protected completely against any
degradation or abnormality [e.g. rancidity] other than bacterial decay.

First, all minerals and metal are removed from the milk. Then the
anaerobic bacteria enter the milk. These bacteria initially feed on all
substances in the milk excluding fats, cholesterol and other greasy
substances. Wastes are then released from the bacteria. Next, these
bacteria feed on cholesterol, free fatty-acids [excluding saturated
fatty acids], as well as trans fatty acids that are naturally present
in the milk. More waste is excreted by these bacteria. After this, the
bacteria then feed on all fats excluding saturated fats. Waste excreted
again. Following this, the bacteria then breakdown 50% of the saturated

fats into glycerol and saturated fatty acids. They then feed on all the
glyerol molecules present and then excrete. Then, these bacteria feed
on 50% of the saturated fatty acids present in the milk. Excrection
once again. At this stage, the milk is really just a stinky mixture of
water and solid grease.

Then these bacteria die [for some mysterious reason] and invite more
anaerobic bacteria into the milk. These new anaerobic bacteria then
cannibalize the dead anaerobic bacteria. Then, the new bacteria then
excrete waste. Finally, the new bacteria then flee the the milk case.

Now, after all the bacterial processes are finished, something else
happens. All the water from the concoction is removed. All thats left
is anhydrous stinky butter grease with stinky bacterial wastes.

You now have clarified butter!!!!

Anyone want to try some of this delicious buttergrease??

Regards,

Radium

Mr. Natural-Health

May 2, 2006, 9:26:03 PM5/2/06
Perhaps, there is a 12 Step Program for your kind?

You have my condolences.

TC

May 3, 2006, 4:32:58 PM5/3/06
That is quite the imagination you have there buddy. Have you ever
considered that maybe you are a tad psycho?

This kind of blithering idiocy only makes your side of the argument
look like utter stupidity. Keep it up.

TC

out...@citynet.net

May 3, 2006, 3:32:08 PM5/3/06
Congratulations, you have discovered the role of bacteria fermentation in
foods. If you consume beer, wine, bread, yogurt, cheese, vinegar, alcohol
based drinks, sour cream, many seasoned and deli meats, sauerkraut, soy
sauce, kimchee, any pickled product, the digestion in your colon, among
others; you have found the exact same process you discribe for that butter
product. Welcome to the real world.

Mr. Natural-Health

May 3, 2006, 5:40:14 PM5/3/06
TC wrote:
> That is quite the imagination you have there buddy. Have you ever
> considered that maybe you are a tad psycho?
>
> This kind of blithering idiocy only makes your side of the argument
> look like utter stupidity. Keep it up.

Psycho Butter?

And, who is the nut here?

I don't have any urge to eat butter whatsoever.

James Silverton

May 3, 2006, 5:45:47 PM5/3/06
Mr. wrote on 3 May 2006 14:40:14 -0700:

MNH> TC wrote:
??>> That is quite the imagination you have there buddy. Have
??>> you ever considered that maybe you are a tad psycho?
??>>
??>> This kind of blithering idiocy only makes your side of the
??>> argument look like utter stupidity. Keep it up.

MNH> Psycho Butter?

MNH> And, who is the nut here?

The original nonsense was much cross-posted and a very similarly
ignorant "fantasy" about wine appeared on alt food.wine.

Don't feed the trolls!

James Silverton
Potomac, Maryland.

walras

May 3, 2006, 5:59:39 PM5/3/06
Why bother to reply? Did you not read the poster's profile? And where
it was cross-posted?

Radium

May 3, 2006, 7:52:19 PM5/3/06

I am still sure my butter would definitely fit into many desserts.

K4GPB

May 3, 2006, 9:12:15 PM5/3/06

K4GPB

May 3, 2006, 9:12:21 PM5/3/06

Muddle

May 7, 2006, 1:04:17 PM5/7/06

"K4GPB" <Gary...@gmail.com> wrote in message
What he's talking about is using raw milk which hasn't been
homogenized/pasteurized, or in other words straight from the cow. Not sure
how that equates to being a fantasy or fetish. Although, anyone who's ever
drank milk, used cream, made butter, cheese, yogurt or ice cream using milk
straight from the cow will tell you it tastes better.
Clarified butter is where you heat butter till the milk solids are no longer
suspended. Ghee is made by heating butter till the milk solids turn brown,
but are not burnt, which gives ghee a nutty flavor. I don't think you can
make either without applying a heat source.

James Silverton

May 7, 2006, 2:12:25 PM5/7/06
Muddle wrote on Sun, 07 May 2006 17:04:17 GMT:

Do you really like encouraging ignorant trolls who cross-post
even to moderated groups that will ignore them? Please note that
this is *only* posted to u.food+drink.indian.

James Silverton.

Radium

May 8, 2006, 8:13:49 PM5/8/06

Raw cream is of course exponentially superior to heated cream. Heating
causes the cream's phospholipid membranes to rupture and the proteins
to coagulate.