Dulux Endurance? Paints

TheScullster

Sep 29, 2009, 4:09:11 AM9/29/09
Hi all

Just a comment really!
I have in the past used Dulux wipe clean paints and, although the coverage
hasn't been as good as the claims, the end result has been a hard wearing
finish that retains its looks after numerous scrubbings.

The wipe clean range appears to have been replaced by something called
endurance.
Having just finished decorating the least accessible area of the house
(hall-stairs-landing), I find that the durability of this new blend is
nowhere near as good as its predecessor :(.
It could be that the paint I used was a colour mix rather than off the self
pre-mixed offering.
Either way this is a big disappointment.

Phil

Vortex4

Sep 29, 2009, 9:03:21 AM9/29/09

"TheScullster" <ph...@dropthespam.com> wrote in message

I can't add value for you with the Dulux products, but the old fashioned Oil
Based Eggshell finish from "Little Greene" paints is meant to be dead good
for kitchen endurance:

http://www.thelittlegreene.com/product-advice/

Next time that's what I'll use.