BBC iPlayer/BT router problem workaround

Rowland McDonnell

Jul 23, 2008, 11:27:15 PM7/23/08
It's like this:

Turn off Javascript in yer browser.

The iPlayer won't fire up - you'll get a little message in an iPlayer
style window telling you to turn Javascript on, and a link so you can
get the programme via RealPlayer.

Ta-da!

(Ten minutes after doing the above, my router's still not reset itself;
the iPlayer itself triggers a reset after about five minutes.)

Rowland.

--
Remove the animal for email address: rowland....@dog.physics.org
Sorry - the spam got to me

Rowland McDonnell

Jul 23, 2008, 11:42:48 PM7/23/08
Rowland McDonnell <real-addr...@flur.bltigibbet> wrote:

> It's like this:

[snip]

I should mention - this is for listening to the radio.

I've no idea if it also works for video.