Mac vs PC ads given the okay by the ASA

Wayne Stuart

Jun 13, 2007, 2:45:04 PM6/13/07
You know those Mac vs PC adverts that have got the PC fanboys in such a
lather about the "Lies damn lies!" they spread? Well, seems some of the
saddos... I mean, concerned citizens got so upset, they complained to
the Advertising Standards Authority (ASA).

Well, all complaints have today been dismissed. In summary, Apple's Mac
adverts are not lies, and are not misleading.

Full adjudication here:

<http://www.asa.org.uk/asa/adjudications/Public/TF_ADJ_42723.htm>

That'll piss on the fanboy's chips! ;-p

--
This message was brought to you by Wayne Stuart - Have a nice day!

Reasons why not to choose Macintosh... debunked:
<http://homepage.ntlworld.com/wssenterprises/whynotmacfaq/>

SJB

Jun 15, 2007, 4:21:34 AM6/15/07

"Wayne Stuart" <m...@privacy.net> wrote in message

> Well, all complaints have today been dismissed. In summary, Apple's Mac
> adverts are not lies, and are not misleading.

They are just, really, really bad and annoying.

If I wasn't a Mac user already I'd be really put off by them

Regards

Stephen

David Kennedy

Jun 16, 2007, 2:28:13 AM6/16/07

That's the idea. Keep the riff raff out.

--
David Kennedy

http://www.anindianinexile.com