Heavy on the games...?

zoara

Jun 11, 2007, 1:16:48 PM6/11/07

They seem to be concentrating a lot on games this year; EA, then iD?
Hmmm.

-z-

--
"I'm sorry, that's not a hair-related question."

Bob Wardrope

Jun 11, 2007, 1:35:00 PM6/11/07
zoara wrote:

> They seem to be concentrating a lot on games this year; EA, then iD?
> Hmmm.

Hardware later? The US Store is down.

Bob W

Thom White

Jun 11, 2007, 2:14:45 PM6/11/07
zoara wrote:
> They seem to be concentrating a lot on games this year; EA, then iD?
> Hmmm.

Well, it is one of the most common things that Windows users 'tease' us
about.

Thom

Wayne Stuart

Jun 11, 2007, 2:50:14 PM6/11/07
Bob Wardrope <newsby...@blueyonder.invalid> wrote:

Not today. But fingers are crossed for the rumoured pending iMac having
the option of a stonker of a graphics card. Or dare we hope for a user
upgradable graphics card?

--
This message was brought to you by Wayne Stuart - Have a nice day!

Reasons why not to choose Macintosh... debunked:
<http://homepage.ntlworld.com/wssenterprises/whynotmacfaq/>

Rowland McDonnell

Jun 11, 2007, 8:02:57 PM6/11/07
zoara <me...@privacy.net> wrote:

> They seem to be concentrating a lot on games this year; EA, then iD?
> Hmmm.

It's the one area where switching to x86 counts as a `big win' for the
Mac platform.

Rowland.

--
Remove the animal for email address: rowland....@dog.physics.org
Sorry - the spam got to me

Rowland McDonnell

Jun 11, 2007, 8:02:57 PM6/11/07
Thom White <th...@softhome.net> wrote:

Yes indeed - just as the `IBM PC Compatible' crowd used to tease `us'
about having `toy' computers; now `they' tease 'us' due to the lack of
ports of Windoze games to Macs.

If there's anything that's on Windoze but not Mac, `they' will tease us
about it; and ignore anything that's available on Macs but not Windoze.
Hadn't you noticed?

Of course, these days, Macs get to run Windoze so `we' get the best of
both worlds.

Rowland.
(still 68k+PPC)

Roger Merriman

Jun 12, 2007, 5:38:11 AM6/12/07
Thom White <th...@softhome.net> wrote:

well it is true, if apple want to be the digital hub, games are a part
of that.

roger

zoara

Jun 12, 2007, 8:49:56 AM6/12/07
Rowland McDonnell <real-addr...@flur.bltigibbet> wrote:

> Thom White <th...@softhome.net> wrote:
>
> > zoara wrote:
> > > They seem to be concentrating a lot on games this year; EA, then iD?
> > > Hmmm.
> >
> > Well, it is one of the most common things that Windows users 'tease' us
> > about.
>
> Yes indeed - just as the `IBM PC Compatible' crowd used to tease `us'
> about having `toy' computers; now `they' tease 'us' due to the lack of
> ports of Windoze games to Macs.

Oooh, now there's a good point.