New LUG - Worthing, Sussex?

lk

Apr 5, 2009, 11:45:45 AM4/5/09
Hi all

AFAIK most LUGs in this area (West Sussex coast) are either pretty quiet
(Sussex) or dead (Brighton, Littlehampton). Would there be any interest
starting a Worthing LUG as it's fairly central to West Sussex?

Cheers.

richie...@gmail.com

Apr 15, 2009, 4:14:30 AM4/15/09

Sussex LUG is alive and well - we meet once a month in Horsham (the
website is not up at the moment unfortunately) - we regularly get 20+
members and the mailing list is pretty active as well.

That said, I am sure a Worthing LUG will do well for those unable to
travel to the other end of Sussex!

Good luck,

Richie
ric...@helkit.com

Linker3000

May 19, 2009, 6:06:03 PM5/19/09

Do you guys know of any groups or forums for business IT in West Sussex?

Cheers,

L3K (near Chichester)