acl...@tca.co.uk

Sep 1, 1997, 3:00:00 AM9/1/97

The Greater London Linux User Group announce GLLUG 1.0

Saturday 13th September at 10:30am

At TCA Group, New City Court (2nd Floor), 20 St Thomas St, London SE1
Nearest tube station London Bridge.

Program:
-Introduction to shell programming
(Approx. 1 hour on presentation on writing shell scripts)

-Open discussion : Linux tech support
(This is a chance for you to ask questions on problems you are having and
discuss issues of interest to the Linux community)

-Hands on Tech Support.
(Bring your Linux box for assistance with installation problems etc.)

-Other items on request. Please email acl...@tca.co.uk

-Book sales: 20% discount on O'Reilly titles with free P&P

-Copies of Caldera's OpenLinux Lite and OpenDOS available.

-A trip to the Pub afterwards for further discussions

Our thanks to the TCA Group and O'Reilly for their support. Special
thanks also to our sister group in Essex as we continue to freeload on
their mail server and mailing list.

Further information from Alec Clews

Alec
--
Alec Clews, , PGP keyid:48FA EB81
TCA Synergo Ltd Tel. 44-(0)171-415-8159 Fax:44-(0)171-556-0022