WTB IBM model M keyboard

Chris Holford

Nov 22, 2007, 11:03:38 AM11/22/07
-as header, clean, GWO thanks
--
Chris Holford

DB.

Nov 22, 2007, 7:04:11 PM11/22/07

"Chris Holford" <ch...@brownswell.demon.co.uk> wrote in message
news:HDu4S3Aa...@brownswell2.demon.co.uk...

> -as header, clean, GWO thanks
> --
> Chris Holford

I have several of these f/s - all in absolutely first class
condition.
The best keyboards ever made. See:
http://www.clickykeyboard.com/
Please email me at dbirc...@btinternet.com

--
DB.
(Milton Keynes).

DB.

Nov 22, 2007, 8:04:23 PM11/22/07

"DB." <an...@anon.tesco.net> wrote in message

<afterthought>
If anyone here needs replacement parts for these Model M keyboards
(cases, cables, keys, keytops, springs) please email me - I can probably
help.
</afterthought>
--
DB.
dbirc...@btinternet.com

Jeff Gaines

Nov 23, 2007, 4:04:11 AM11/23/07
On 23/11/2007 in message <%No1j.2853$Bt....@newsfe4-gui.ntli.net> DB. wrote:

> I have several of these f/s - all in absolutely first class condition.
> The best keyboards ever made. See:
>http://www.clickykeyboard.com/
> Please email me at dbirc...@btinternet.com

I had a couple of theses from Don, beautifully cleaned and restored and
packed, will see me out :-)

Highly recommended.

--
Jeff Gaines Damerham Hampshire UK
There are 10 types of people in the world, those who do binary and those

GB

Nov 23, 2007, 12:42:31 PM11/23/07
Hmm, if only I had known. I bought a new clone one from Unicomp in Kentucky
this summer. Cost me $75 including postage (to the hotel I was staying at in
the USA). I would be interested in another. Do you have any that will work
with USB, Don?

DB.

Nov 23, 2007, 6:07:53 PM11/23/07

"GB" <NOTso...@microsoft.com> wrote in message

I find to my surprise that my Model M has been working through USB
for the past year. But I'd like to discus this aspect at greater
length. Please email me so that I can reply and explain.
--
DB.
(dbirc...@btinternet.com)