Possible Murdoch back story - Cameron's nukes

Tony Gosling

Jul 12, 2011, 6:52:19 PM7/12/11
to uk-911...@googlegroups.com
Has anyone seen tomorrow's Sun
saying thet Gordon Brown gave permission for News International to get into his bank account and sons medical records
Disgusting - drivel - and shows how deeply they have lost it.

So lovely to see somebody taking the name of Murdoch apart so terminally.

Former chairman of HTV Louis Sherwood said Rupert Murdoch was 'poison'.
Dennis Potter named his pancreatic cancer after him.

But there may well be some deep criminality at the heart of all this that is propelling it......????????????

Here s a link to the Peter Eyre Armscor story
Yes, it's explosive stuff that places the Prime Minister David Cameron as key mover in an illegal nuclear arms deal.

Crikey ;-)

Tony

The US and UK lost three nuclear weapons each!
http://petereyrepatch.blogspot.com/2010/03/us-and-uk-lost-three-nuclear-weapons_04.html

Thank you for joining my space. The world is truly a remarkable and beautiful place but somehow we have lost our direction. Why can't we all get on together and live in peace? Why so much agression and no compassion or love for each other? Why do our leaders want to wage war in order to gain an economic advantage in controlling the natural resources of our planet? Why do such nations as the USA allow the manufacturing of weapons containing uranium components and yet profess that they are promoting disarmament? Who do they, the UK, European Countries and Israel insist in using these WMD's. I sincerely wanted to welcome you all in such a very nice and gentle way but I carry so much pain for the innocent men, women and children of past and current war zones that have sucumbed to these evil uranium weapons. We must all try to prohibit DU/EU or any other "Dirty Weapon" and learn to live in peace. We in the west have to close all bases that exist on Islamic soil and learn to trade instead of fighting. So I again welcome you to "Peter's Space" If you support war in any shape or form please do not enter my space. If you are a Christian Zionist or Jewish Zionist please do not enter my space. If however you are against war and any form of intimidation you are most welcome to take over my space.

The US and UK lost three nuclear weapons each!
Thursday, 4 March 2010
Part 3 - What went missing on Prime Minister Thatcher’s Watch?

As we have discussed in Part 2 of this current series many countries were involved in extremely disturbing activities and this was spearheaded by certain leaders and their senior staff members. It has clearly shown a trail of unbelievable corruption and gross neglect without any due concern as to the consequences of their actions.

So lets again visit the circumstance of the deal between the UK Government under Maggie Thatcher, the David Cameron entourage, the South African Government and the ruthless arms dealers. I would also like you to keep in mind the connection between the missing US Nuclear Missiles and the same shonky arms dealers.

First we must again identify the fact that there were originally 10 nuclear weapons and out of this batch one was tested, leaving 9 weapons in total. David Cameron went down to South Africa in 1989 to look into many aspects of the WMD programme. At the same time Dr David Kelly was very much involved in the CBW programme having had several visits with his South African counterparts. He was also knowledgeable about the weapons smuggling loop that existed in Africa. This also gave him access to the nuclear weapons proliferation programme in South Africa, especially South African nuclear bombs assembled with the help of Israeli nuclear scientists at the covert South African nuclear weapons facility at Pelindaba nuclear research facility, near Pretoria.We will see how Dr. Kelly became involved in the nuke transfer further on in this article.

International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA) inspectors who visited Pelindaba and the state-owned Armaments Corporation of South Africa (ARMSCOR) Advena nuclear facility near Pretoria in 1990 and 1991 were tricked into believing that South Africa's nuclear weapons had all been dismantled by the outgoing apartheid regime. However what they didn’t know is that after they had left South Africa things continued on as normal. I again repeat that both the US and UK Governments were very much aware of the existence of these weapons with Maggie Thatcher rubbing her hands together in preparation of receiving a significant contribution to party funds……..David Cameron and his sidekicks also were very much part of these shady goings on!