RSVP - Adobe FlashBuilder Tour Event

johnli...@gmail.com

Apr 12, 2010, 9:53:00 AM4/12/10
to ufl...@googlegroups.com
http://spreadsheets.google.com/viewform?formkey=dEl0bFNxZVltalB4ZkhRQmdldWtrTUE6MQ

RSVP - Adobe FlashBuilder Tour Event

April 15 from 7:00pm - 9:00pm
2975 West Executive Pkwy
Lehi, UT 84043

http://groups.adobe.com/posts/56e5036e96

Cahlan Sharp

Apr 12, 2010, 2:55:55 PM4/12/10
to ufl...@googlegroups.com
Just an FYI:

I invited anyone from the advanced Flash class I teach at UVU to come to this event ... it can optionally fulfill an assignment requirement. So we may have at least a few more bodies than normal (plus me, who sucks at making it to most of the meetings anyway). Looking forward to it!

Cahlan

Tyler Wright

Apr 12, 2010, 4:58:01 PM4/12/10
to ufl...@googlegroups.com

We have the room, everyone please invite your Flash friends in and outside of your company! I know we have a larger community than gets represented at our meetings so lets expand the group with Utah's talented professionals. Everyone come to Thursday's meeting, connect with devs & designers and see what's going on in our own community. There have been discussions on holding an officially sponsored Flash Camp - this meeting is our chance to show how successful a local conference can be!

Tyler

John Lindquist

Apr 14, 2010, 12:11:37 PM4/14/10
to ufl...@googlegroups.com
Quick update: We will be giving away a copy of Flash Builder 4 at this event. To be eligible, you have to RSVP *and* be present! So RSVP now if you haven't and we'll see you tomorrow night (Thursday night) at 7pm.

Tom Ta

Apr 14, 2010, 12:34:46 PM4/14/10
to ufl...@googlegroups.com
I am RSVP'ing to this event.

Thanks!
Tom

John Lindquist

Apr 14, 2010, 12:52:54 PM4/14/10
to ufl...@googlegroups.com
To see if you have successfully RSVP'ed, check this google doc:

If you're on that list, you're good to go.

Tom Ta

Apr 14, 2010, 12:54:47 PM4/14/10
to ufl...@googlegroups.com
Sounds good, thanks!

David McGuigan

Apr 15, 2010, 12:01:26 AM4/15/10
to ufl...@googlegroups.com
Anyone driving from Salt Lake that would be able to swing by and grab the projector on their way? I could meet them somewhere and do a hand off.

If not I'll bring it myself, but I thought I'd ask.

Thanks,
David

On Wed, Apr 14, 2010 at 10:54 AM, Tom Ta <tom...@gmail.com> wrote:
Sounds good, thanks!

Brent Arnold

Apr 15, 2010, 12:23:19 PM4/15/10
to ufl...@googlegroups.com
I’m coming from work in Sandy, I can meet you somewhere along the way. --> brent at brentarnold dot com

From: David McGuigan <davidm...@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Apr 2010 22:01:26 -0600
To: <ufl...@googlegroups.com>
Subject: Re: [uflash] RSVP - Adobe FlashBuilder Tour Event