Raise Your Voice

Muhammad Ishaq

Feb 17, 2006, 12:12:35 AM2/17/06
to uet...@googlegroups.com
By Insulting the Holy Prophet of Islam (S.A.W .) Europe have started crusade against Islam

More than 1800 millions Muslims throughout the world strongly condemn the insulting, humiliating and racist cartoons published in Danish and European newspapers. We strongly condemn the Danish and other European government's arrogance and support for this deliberate act of antagonizing Muslims.

The sarcastic caricatures and drawings insulting the Holy Prophet of Islam (S.A.W.) published in the Jyllands Posten newspaper from Denmark, were first published in its issue dated Tuesday, September 30, 2005 , sparked great uproar and indignation among the Muslims in the world when several newspapers and magazines in Norway, France Germany, Italy, the Netherlands and Spain also re-printed the Danish cartoons to show support for Danish newspaper.
Denmark's Jyllands-Posten paper have maintained it was legal under Danish law to print the sarcastic caricatures and drawings insulting the Holy Prophet of Islam (S.A.W.).Danish Prime Minister Anders Fogh Rasmussen has rejected calls to take any action against the paper for insulting the Holy Prophet of Islam ( S.A.W.). In April last year, Queen Margrethe of Denmark in an authorized biography argued that Danish people should stand up against Islam.

Wolfgang Schauble, the German home minister, defended the decision by four German newspapers to publish the sarcastic cartoons and drawings insulting the Holy Prophet of Islam (S.A.W.).
The pseudo-Western freedom of _expression does not mean that the media or the people start insulting and humiliating fellow Muslim Danish citizens and antagonizing Muslims in the world.
West's beloved freedom of speech, is used by the mainstream Western media as a justification only to promote the ruling ideology of the West. The mainstream Western media are 'free' only to publish whatever they like, so long as it espouses the ascendancy of the West and its corporate agenda. The very nature of global media ownership means that only a handful of corporate entities own the vast majority of the globe's total media output. West's beloved freedom of speech is used only as a weapon to promote the agenda of the West and to subvert others, regardless of actual world events.
In Denmark and other European countries, under the patronage of their racist governments, the European media is creating hate against Muslims by insulting the Holy Prophet of Islam ( S.A.W.). Holy Prophet Muhammad (S.A.W.) is our honour and identity. More than 1800 millions Muslims throughout the world will sacrifice their lives in defending the honors of our religion, our holy book, the Qur'an and our beloved, Holy Prophet Muhammad ( S.A.W.).  1800 millions strong Muslims in the world will not allow people to humiliate our sacred and holy religious values and dignity in the name of  pseudo-Western freedom of _expression.  By publishing these sarcastic cartoons and drawings insulting the Holy Prophet of Islam (S.A.W.) Europe have started crusade against Islam. Insulting the Holy Prophet of Islam ( S.A.W.) is a part of the crusade of Europe to distort and discredit Islam.
1800 millions strong Muslims in the world urge all Muslim countries to review their trading relationships with Denmark and other European countries and if the racist governments of these countries continue backing the racist media then the Muslim governments have every right to find the alternatives and boycott the Danish and European countries products.
1800 millions strong Muslims in the world strongly condemn the recent threat made by EU Trade Commissioner Peter Mandelson in which he said that he will go to WTO against those governments who will boycott Danish products. Mr. Mandelson, instead of threatening Muslim countries, should ask racist Denmark and other European governments not to encourage racism and stop victimizing the innocent Muslims in Denmark and tender urgent apologies to Muslims.

Humble Request:
We humbly request all the Muslims in the world to forward this Message to your friends and relatives

PLEASE INFORM OTHERS AND SPREAD THE MESSAGE FOR THE SAKE OF ALLAAH AND HIS MESSENGER (SAW).

--

Fi Amaan-i-llah,
Ishaq

- A programmer's national anthem; "AAAAHHHH!!!"