uop's banquet

Edmund Lee

Apr 7, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/7/99
sup everyone!

I ain't heard from you guys in a while so i was wondering who out there
is going to UOP's banquet?

ernie? jeff? ta? sunny? andrew? johnny? neil? are you guys still
going? it's only gonna cost a twomp, right? hella cheap.

alrighty then, good night.

-Edmund Lee

Andrew Tung

Apr 7, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/7/99
Well, everyone I'm going and I know David Tuey is going. Those are the
only two people Charlene was pretty confirmed about going when I talked to
her earlier today. She needs to know by tonight if you're going so call
her at (209)466-7961 or her email address is CL0...@UOP.EDU

The Ambassador Ratana

Apr 7, 1999, 3:00:00 AM4/7/99
count me in...