How to work with ubiquity xforms

Nalini karunanithi

Jul 22, 2011, 2:42:03 AM7/22/11
to ubiquit...@googlegroups.com
Hi.......

Am new to this ubiquity xforms.can any one help me how to start working with this.please reply to this  so that i can start my work.

with regards,
Nalini.k

Bala Krishnamurthy

Jul 24, 2011, 1:49:57 AM7/24/11
to ubiquit...@googlegroups.com
Yes, wondering if this project is still alive? The Google Code repository does not show recent development activity.

Also, clicking on some of the examples (Loan?) brings up a request for user/pw, and no idea how to get through. I am on a Google Apps installation, though logging out of that to a regular Gmail installation brings up the same user/pw dialog.

Partly I have the Firefox plugin on at times, and I understand that interferes with this code (?). Does it need to be disabled or totally uninstalled?

The Mozilla plugin has/d a rich community with lots of articles tutorials and examples, many IBM Developer articles as I recall. Those were invaluable to a beginning XForms developer. Unable to find anything similar for Ubiquity, only some repeated promotional articles.

Any tips for porting apps that work well on the Mozilla plugin. Is it even viable?

Bala K.