lost all commands when upgraded to 0.1.6

Damien Hou

Feb 21, 2009, 10:43:05 PM2/21/09
to ubiquity...@googlegroups.com
When I upgraded to ubiquity 0.1.6, none of my commands are showing up any more, not even "help". I've tried reinstalling but that didn't help. I remember this happened before when I upgraded to 0.1.5 or some other version. But this time I couldn't get the commands back any more. So now I've found and installed the 0.1.4 version until this issue could be addressed.

I'm on Mac OS X 10.5.6 with Flock 2.0.3/Firefox 3.0.6.

--
Best Regards,
Damien

Christian Sonne

Feb 22, 2009, 5:01:13 AM2/22/09
On Sun, Feb 22, 2009 at 4:43 AM, Damien Hou <houy...@gmail.com> wrote:
When I upgraded to ubiquity 0.1.6, none of my commands are showing up any more, not even "help". I've tried reinstalling but that didn't help. I remember this happened before when I upgraded to 0.1.5 or some other version. But this time I couldn't get the commands back any more. So now I've found and installed the 0.1.4 version until this issue could be addressed.

I'm on Mac OS X 10.5.6 with Flock 2.0.3/Firefox 3.0.6.

Thanks for reporting this, but you'll be happy to know that it was fixed in source as little as 8 hours ago, and that a new release will be pushed as soon as possible :-)

http://getsatisfaction.com/mozilla/topics/ubiquity_wont_have_any_command_after_update_to_0_1_6

Best regards,
-- cers / Christian Sonne

--
Best Regards,
Damien

evo

Feb 23, 2009, 9:59:34 AM2/23/09
to ubiquity-firefox
Can't wait to get the next release! Thanks! I can't use firefox any
more without Ubiquity:))

On Feb 22, 6:01 pm, Christian Sonne <freakc...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Sun, Feb 22, 2009 at 4:43 AM, Damien Hou <houyo...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > When I upgraded to ubiquity 0.1.6, none of my commands are showing up any
> > more, not even "help". I've tried reinstalling but that didn't help. I
> > remember this happened before when I upgraded to 0.1.5 or some other
> > version. But this time I couldn't get the commands back any more. So now
> > I've found and installed the 0.1.4 version until this issue could be
> > addressed.
>
> > I'm on Mac OS X 10.5.6 with Flock 2.0.3/Firefox 3.0.6.
>
> Thanks for reporting this, but you'll be happy to know that it was fixed in
> source as little as 8 hours ago, and that a new release will be pushed as
> soon as possible :-)
>
> http://getsatisfaction.com/mozilla/topics/ubiquity_wont_have_any_comm...

yonke...@gmail.com

Feb 23, 2009, 5:43:52 PM2/23/09
to ubiquity-firefox
I agree. I find myself quite paralyzed without ubiquity as I deleted
all of my keyword searches some time ago. Grumble. Looking forward to
the fixed release.