[Tyrs] Direct Message need your intervention to work again

Nicolas Paris

Jul 3, 2011, 1:03:57 PM7/3/11
to ty...@googlegroups.com
Hi anyone,

Few days ago, we notice a bug with direct message, and I came with a
quick fix to make sure it will be usable for the week-end.

What's happen is, Twitter change is access polycies, when a register
Tyrs, I had choice between a read-only app, or read-write app, and now,
a third option for managing direct message was done... So I change the
setting of it.

To use this new params on my pc, I needed to re-auth (with pincode). So
you maybe want delete your ~/.config/tyrs/tyrs.tok and run as it was
the first time.

Maybe it exist a solution to do it without the re-auth, but I haven't
find it.

Thanks.