Qur'an 47:4 "So, when you clash with the unbelieving Infidels in battle, fighting Jihad in Allah's Cause, smite their necks until you overpower them, killing and wounding many of them. At length, when you have thoroughly subdued them, bind them firmly, mak

REAL ESTATE

May 7, 2006, 2:13:06 PM5/7/06
Qur'an 47:4 "So, when you clash with the unbelieving Infidels in battle,
fighting Jihad in Allah's Cause, smite their necks until you overpower them,
killing and wounding many of them. At length, when you have thoroughly
subdued them, bind them firmly, making (them) captives. Thereafter either
generosity or ransom (them based upon what benefits Islam) until the war
lays down its burdens. Thus are you commanded by Allah to continue carrying
out Jihad against the unbelieving infidels until they submit to Islam."

Tabari VIII:122/Ishaq:515 "The Prophet gave orders concerning Kinanah to
Zubayr, saying, 'Torture him until you root out and extract what he has. So
Zubayr kindled a fire on Kinanah's chest, twirling it with his firestick
until Kinanah was near death. Then the Messenger gave him to Maslamah, who
beheaded him."

Bukhari:V4B54N487 "The Prophet said, 'The Hell Fire is 69 times hotter than
ordinary worldly fires.' So someone said, 'Allah's Apostle, wouldn't this
ordinary fire have been sufficient to torture the unbelievers?'"

Bukhari:V4B52N260 "Ali burnt some [former Muslims alive] and this news
reached Ibn Abbas, who said, 'Had I been in his place I would not have burnt
them, as the Prophet said, "Don't punish with Allah's Punishment." No doubt,
I would have killed them, for the Prophet said, "If a Muslim discards his
Islamic religion, kill him."'"

Qur'an 33:26 "Allah made the Jews leave their homes by terrorizing them so
that you killed some and made many captive. And He made you inherit their
lands, their homes, and their wealth. He gave you a country you had not
traversed before."

Ishaq:580 "Our strong warriors obey his orders to the letter. By us Allah's
religion is undeniably strong. You would think when our horses gallop with
bits in their mouths that the sounds of demons are among them. The day we
trod down the unbelievers there was no deviation or turning from the Apostle's
order. During the battle the people heard our exhortations to fight and the
smashing of skulls by swords that sent heads flying. We severed necks with a
warrior's blow. Often we have left the slain cut to pieces and a widow
crying alas over her mutilated husband. 'Tis Allah, not man we seek to
please."

Tabari IX:69 "He who believes in Allah and His Messenger has protected his
life and possessions from us. As for those who disbelieve, we will fight
them forever in the Cause of Allah. Killing them is a small matter to us."

Ishaq:489 "Do the bastards think that we are not their equal in fighting? We
are men who think that there is no shame in killing."

Qur'an 2:191 "And kill them wherever you find and catch them. Drive them out
from where they have turned you out; for Al-Fitnah (polytheism, disbelief,
oppression) is worse than slaughter."

Qur'an 33:60 "If the Hypocrites stir up sedition, if the agitators in the
city do not desist, We shall urge you to go against them and set you over
them. Then they will not be able to stay as your neighbors. They shall have
a curse on them. Whenever they are found, they shall be seized and slain
without mercy-a fierce slaughter-murdered, a horrible murdering."

Bukhari:V5B59N512 "The Prophet offered the Fajr Prayer [Prayer of Fear] near
Khaybar when it was still dark. He said, 'Allahu-Akbar!' [Allah is Greatest]
Khaybar is destroyed, for whenever we approach a hostile nation to fight,
then evil will be the morning for those who have been warned.' Then the
inhabitants came out running on their roads. The Prophet had their men
killed; their children and woman were taken as captives."

Qur'an 5:33 "The punishment for those who wage war against Allah and His
Prophet and make mischief in the land, is to murder them, crucify them, or
cut off a hand and foot on opposite sides...their doom is dreadful. They
will not escape the fire, suffering constantly."