RIP: Patrick Lee Humphrey

(¯`·.¸ Craig Chilton ¸.·´¯) <http://www.LayoffRemedy.com>

May 12, 2011, 11:33:43 PM5/12/11

I am sorry to report that Dale Humphrey has called me and asked would I
please inform the groups of Patrick's untimely demise.He died April
30th and was buried after his funeral mass at Saint Joseph's RCC in
Houston on May 3rd.

Despite our differences, Patrick was a good man and he will be missed.

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

--- ---
Republicans : Democrats :: Heartless : Spineless
Teabaggers = Clueless
"Birthers" = Mindless Loons, and *proven* WRONG on 4-27-11
RRR and LDS Cultists = Cretinous & Loathsome

--- ---

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =
••• Rest in Peace
••• George Richard Tiller, MD •••
••• A True American HERO! •••
••• August 8, 1941 – May 31, 2009 •••
••• Visit -- http://iamdrtiller.com •••

"He saved the lives of thousands of women who would've
died otherwise, thousands who would've been made sterile
or gravely injured by childbirth. He knew his life was at grave
risk. Dr. Tiller was a true Saint."
= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =
-- Craig Chilton (E-Mail me if you wish, from websites below.)

http://www.LayoffRemedy.com -- Unemployment Solution!
http://www.ChristianEgalitarian.com -- Fight the hateful RRR Cult!
http://apifar.blogspot.com -- Tactics: Defending Human Rights
http://pro-christian.blogspot.com -- Exposing RRR Cult Bigotry
http://www.shadowandillusion.com -- Learn "The LOPAQUA Secret!"
http://www.TravelForPay.org -- Learn how to get PAID to TRAVEL!

Benny Hill

May 13, 2011, 12:54:40 AM5/13/11
(¯`·.¸ Craig Chilton ¸.·´¯) <http://www.LayoffRemedy.com> wrote:

> I am sorry to report that Dale Humphrey has called me and asked would I
> please inform the groups of Patrick's untimely demise.He died April
> 30th and was buried after his funeral mass at Saint Joseph's RCC in
> Houston on May 3rd.
>
> Despite our differences, Patrick was a good man and he will be missed.

Diabetes?

God rest his soul. The Aeros lost their biggest booster.

Sanders Kaufman

May 13, 2011, 6:47:15 PM5/13/11
On May 12, 10:33 pm, (¯`·.¸ Craig Chilton ¸.·´¯) <http://

www.LayoffRemedy.com> <r...@z.com> wrote:
> I am sorry to report that Dale Humphrey has called me and asked would I
> please inform the groups of Patrick's untimely demise.He died April
> 30th and was buried after his funeral mass at Saint Joseph's RCC in
> Houston on May 3rd.
> Despite our differences, Patrick was a good man and he will be missed.

Which one was he?

eric

May 13, 2011, 9:54:41 PM5/13/11

=?iso-8859-1?Q?=28=AF=60=B7=2E=B8_Craig_Chilton_=B8=2E=B7=B4=AF=29_=3Chttp=3A=2F=2Fwww=2ELayoffRemedy=2Ecom=3E?=

<r...@z.com> wrote:
> I am sorry to report that Dale Humphrey has called me and asked would I
> please inform the groups of Patrick's untimely demise.He died April
> 30th and was buried after his funeral mass at Saint Joseph's RCC in
> Houston on May 3rd.

> Despite our differences, Patrick was a good man and he will be missed.

He was a bit of a loon but not in a bad way. My sympathy to the whole Humphrey
clan.

Benny Hill

May 14, 2011, 1:20:25 AM5/14/11

What happened to your brain-damaged myspace site, Bucky?

---

Then the DotCom era turned me into an overpaid programmer. That's when
the NeoCons seized power here in the US - ending a period of screaming
prosperity. At the same time, I got hit with a case of Menningitis (brain
infection) and went a little coo-koo. Now I'm back to developing web
sites.

Read more: http://www.myspace.com/bvckvs#ixzz10eoO82ja
------

laugh...laugh...laugh!!!!!

Benny Hill

May 14, 2011, 1:24:17 AM5/14/11

He was a libertarian political man who deeply loved his wife, his local
hockey team, his city, and his grandkids.

He argued with fire and humor and gave no quarter.

But he was no hypocrite.

He will be missed.

Sanders Kaufman

May 14, 2011, 2:52:30 AM5/14/11
On May 14, 12:24 am, Benny Hill <bh...@beeb.c> wrote:

> He was a libertarian

Nuff said.
Toodles.

May 15, 2011, 3:03:53 PM5/15/11

"Benny Hill" <bhill@beeb.c> wrote in message

The old boy died? Pity. I notice the funeral announcement; another true
'atheist' I see.

Rest in peace, Patty.

--
J Young
Jvis...@live.com

Eagle46

May 16, 2011, 12:54:51 AM5/16/11
On May 15, 3:03 pm, "J" <jvisi...@live.com> wrote:
> "Benny Hill" <bh...@beeb.c> wrote in message
> Jvisi...@live.com

Oh well, life goes on.

He has met his maker and paying his dues.

elizabeth

May 16, 2011, 5:39:36 PM5/16/11
> He has met his maker and paying his dues.- Hide quoted text -

Prove it.

The_Echo_Chamber

May 16, 2011, 8:09:02 PM5/16/11

*snicker*

"How are you coming along with providing evidence to support your
claims?"
- RHeishman (aka Eagle46,Osprey,Bystander,Kukukachoo,Harleyman) in
<927c9d97-2604-4003...@w9g2000prg.googlegroups.com>

May 16, 2011, 9:53:05 PM5/16/11

"elizabeth" <efra...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> On May 15, 9:54 pm, Eagle46 <ospre...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > Oh well, life goes on.
> >
> > He has met his maker and paying his dues.
>

> Prove it.

What's to prove? He made no statement claiming what those dues will be,
although it seems you knew Patrick well enough to know what it will entail.
There's an old saying; " He made his bed and now he must lay in it ". Let's
all just hope he doesn't get what he deserves.

--
J Young
Jvis...@live.com

Spartakus

May 17, 2011, 12:01:52 AM5/17/11
The imposter posting as (¯`·.¸ Craig Chilton ¸.·´¯) <http://
www.LayoffRemedy.com> <r...@z.com> wrote:

> I am sorry to report that Dale Humphrey has called me and asked would
> I please inform the groups of Patrick's untimely demise.He died April
> 30th and was buried after his funeral mass at Saint Joseph's RCC in
> Houston on May 3rd.
>
> Despite our differences, Patrick was a good man and he will be missed.

I am happy to confirm that Patrick Humphrey is very much alive and
that the imposter posting as "Craig Chilton" is full of shit.

I just received email from PLH, regaling me with the latest doings of
the Houston Aeros hockey team, punctuated by his characteristic "Uff-
Da!".

There *is* life outside Usenet, tossers!

Eagle46

May 17, 2011, 12:30:50 AM5/17/11

Then go find it!! You're one of the biggest Usenet tossers out there.

May 17, 2011, 12:46:18 AM5/17/11

"Spartakus" <spar...@my-deja.com> wrote in message

> The imposter posting as (¯`·.¸ Craig Chilton ¸.·´¯) <http://
> www.LayoffRemedy.com> <r...@z.com> wrote:

> > I am sorry to report that Dale Humphrey has called me and asked would
> > I please inform the groups of Patrick's untimely demise.He died April
> > 30th and was buried after his funeral mass at Saint Joseph's RCC in
> > Houston on May 3rd.
> >
> > Despite our differences, Patrick was a good man and he will be missed.

> I am happy to confirm that Patrick Humphrey is very much alive and
> that the imposter posting as "Craig Chilton" is full of shit.

Craig Chilton being full of shit is beyond dispute, it's doubtful you'd find
any group where someone would argue with you. The thought of Patrick
'offing' himself sounded believable considering Patrick's history. Sounds
like just wishfull thinking on Chilton's part.

> I just received email from PLH, regaling me with the latest doings of
> the Houston Aeros hockey team, punctuated by his characteristic "Uff-
> Da!".

> There *is* life outside Usenet, tossers!

People with a life don't chase minor league hockey teams around, getting
drunk and screaming "Uff- Da!".

--
J Young
Jvis...@live.com

Eagle46

May 17, 2011, 1:02:39 AM5/17/11
On May 17, 12:01 am, Spartakus <sparta...@my-deja.com> wrote:
> The imposter posting as (¯`·.¸ Craig Chilton ¸.·´¯) <http://
>
> www.LayoffRemedy.com> <r...@z.com> wrote:
> > I am sorry to report that Dale Humphrey has called me and asked would
> > I please inform the groups of Patrick's untimely demise.He died April
> > 30th and was buried after his funeral mass at Saint Joseph's RCC in
> > Houston on May 3rd.
>
> > Despite our differences, Patrick was a good man and he will be missed.
>
> I am happy to confirm that Patrick Humphrey is very much alive ...

I don't know, and frankly I don't care.

Both of you are in serious needs of getting a life.

Sanders Kaufman

May 17, 2011, 1:29:28 AM5/17/11
On May 16, 4:39 pm, elizabeth <efran...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> On May 15, 9:54 pm, Eagle46 <ospre...@hotmail.com> wrote:

> > He has met his maker and paying his dues.- Hide quoted text -
>

> Prove it.

There's a good way to get Christians to shut up.

Eagle46

May 17, 2011, 1:35:25 AM5/17/11

Nothing to shut up about. The bible is very clear.
Want proof? You'll see when your time comes. And there will be your
proof.

Sanders Kaufman

May 17, 2011, 3:32:49 AM5/17/11
On May 17, 12:35 am, Eagle46 <ospre...@hotmail.com> wrote:

> Nothing to shut up about. The bible is very clear.

You have a transparent bible?
Cool.

John Baker

May 17, 2011, 6:02:39 AM5/17/11

And there goes *another* irony meter....

John Baker

May 17, 2011, 6:04:43 AM5/17/11
On Mon, 16 May 2011 22:35:25 -0700 (PDT), Eagle46
<ospr...@hotmail.com> wrote:

>On May 17, 1:29 am, Sanders Kaufman <bu...@kaufman.net> wrote:

>> > Prove it.
>>
>> There's a good way to get Christians to shut up.
>
>Nothing to shut up about. The bible is very clear.

Clearly bullshit.

>Want proof? You'll see when your time comes. And there will be your
>proof.

Empty claims, empty threats and empty heads. The *real* "trinity" of
Christianity.

elizabeth

May 17, 2011, 5:22:11 PM5/17/11
On May 16, 6:53 pm, "J" <jvisi...@live.com> wrote:
> "elizabeth" <efran...@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Jvisi...@live.com

Well, youve already pissed off Jesus.

He told his own disciples they didn't make the call, only god
does .. . so you now say you speak for god?
Hmmmm . . according to the bible, you gonna burn in hell for that.
Your book, your god, your rules, you burn.
Case motherfucking closed.

Sanders Kaufman

May 17, 2011, 7:53:19 PM5/17/11
On May 17, 5:02 am, John Baker <nu...@bizniz.net> wrote:
> On Mon, 16 May 2011 21:30:50 -0700 (PDT), Eagle46

> >> There *is* life outside Usenet, tossers!

> >Then go find it!!  You're one of the biggest Usenet tossers out there.
>
> And there goes *another* irony meter....

It's like watching two convicts argue about who the bigger criminal is.

The_Echo_Chamber

May 17, 2011, 8:10:34 PM5/17/11

*snicker*

"Hmm, you would think you would have evidence for such a serious
claim. Odd, you don't. "

- RHeishman (aka Eagle46,Osprey,Bystander,Kukukachoo,Harleyman) in

<401b0b56-994e-4da8...@l2g2000prg.googlegroups.com>

Spartakus

May 18, 2011, 12:05:34 AM5/18/11
Eagle46 <ospre...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> Spartakus <sparta...@my-deja.com> wrote:
> > The imposter posting as (¯`·.¸ Craig Chilton ¸.·´¯) <http://www.LayoffRemedy.com> <r...@z.com> wrote:

> > > I am sorry to report that Dale Humphrey has called me and asked would
> > > I please inform the groups of Patrick's untimely demise.He died April
> > > 30th and was buried after his funeral mass at Saint Joseph's RCC in
> > > Houston on May 3rd.
> > >
> > > Despite our differences, Patrick was a good man and he will be missed.

> > I am happy to confirm that Patrick Humphrey is very much alive and
> > that the imposter posting as "Craig Chilton" is full of shit.
> >
> > I just received email from PLH, regaling me with the latest doings of
> > the Houston Aeros hockey team, punctuated by his characteristic "Uff-
> > Da!".
> >
> > There *is* life outside Usenet, tossers!

> Then go find it!!  You're one of the biggest Usenet tossers out there.

The evidence says otherwise, Bobby. These past few days, I've been
working with people I respect, adventuring with people I admire and
having family time with people I love. During the same time period,
you've been very actively interacting on Usenet with people who loathe
you. Quelle difference, nicht wahr?

Spartakus

May 18, 2011, 12:08:59 AM5/18/11
"J" <jvisi...@live.com> wrote:
> "Spartakus" <sparta...@my-deja.com> wrote...

> > The imposter posting as (¯`·.¸ Craig Chilton ¸.·´¯) <http://www.LayoffRemedy.com> <r...@z.com> wrote:

> > > I am sorry to report that Dale Humphrey has called me and asked would
> > > I please inform the groups of Patrick's untimely demise.He died April
> > > 30th and was buried after his funeral mass at Saint Joseph's RCC in
> > > Houston on May 3rd.
> > >
> > > Despite our differences, Patrick was a good man and he will be missed.

> > I am happy to confirm that Patrick Humphrey is very much alive and
> > that the imposter posting as "Craig Chilton" is full of shit.

> Craig Chilton being full of shit is beyond dispute, it's doubtful you'd find
> any group where someone would argue with you.

Why would I argue that Craig Chilton is full of shit? I'm talking
about someone who is impersonating him, you fatuous noob!

> The thought of Patrick 'offing' himself  sounded believable considering

your numerous mental/emotional pathologies.

Spartakus

May 18, 2011, 12:14:28 AM5/18/11
Eagle46 <ospre...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> Spartakus <sparta...@my-deja.com> wrote:
> > The imposter posting as (¯`·.¸ Craig Chilton ¸.·´¯) <http://www.LayoffRemedy.com> <r...@z.com> wrote:

> > > I am sorry to report that Dale Humphrey has called me and asked would
> > > I please inform the groups of Patrick's untimely demise.He died April
> > > 30th and was buried after his funeral mass at Saint Joseph's RCC in
> > > Houston on May 3rd.
> > >
> > > Despite our differences, Patrick was a good man and he will be missed.

> > I am happy to confirm that Patrick Humphrey is very much alive ...

> I don't know, and frankly I don't care.
>
> Both of you are in serious needs of getting a life.

This is, what, your *2nd* response to my post? More projection on
your part, Bobby. You're such a sick fuck.

Eagle46

May 18, 2011, 1:04:18 AM5/18/11

Right..sure Sparky..sure. What ever you need to believe.
You are clueless Sparky, always have been and probably always will be.
The sad thing is, you choose to be clueless on purpose.

Father Haskell

May 18, 2011, 1:09:14 AM5/18/11
On May 17, 1:35 am, Eagle46 <ospre...@hotmail.com> wrote:

Bitter concession noted.

Ben Kaufman

May 18, 2011, 6:59:28 AM5/18/11
On Mon, 16 May 2011 22:35:25 -0700 (PDT), Eagle46 <ospr...@hotmail.com> wrote:

You won't see anything when your time comes because the gullible mind ceases to
exist, just like every other mind, when the brain that supported it dies.

Ben

Ben Kaufman

May 18, 2011, 7:01:56 AM5/18/11
On Mon, 16 May 2011 21:01:52 -0700 (PDT), Spartakus <spar...@my-deja.com>
wrote:

Did you check the IP in the header to make sure it wasn't sent from Heaven or
Hell?

Ben

elizabeth

May 18, 2011, 4:49:56 PM5/18/11
> you.  Quelle difference, nicht wahr?- Hide quoted text -

Well, come on now, you think anyone in his life has any time for him?
The asswad spent hours in here on MOTHER'S DAY . .. so looks like his
own wife (that is, if he really has one) and mother (that is, if she
lets him call her) don't want anything to do with him.

John Baker

May 18, 2011, 6:35:01 PM5/18/11

Well, I don't loathe Bobby, but I certainly don't respect him.

Eagle46

May 19, 2011, 1:13:25 AM5/19/11

Hours??? Hmmm, and do you have some proof of that accusation?
Clue: You're lying.

But, you get a chance. It wouldn't be the first time you lied. So
show the "hours" you claim I spent.

I know what your problem is, you're not a mother, never could be one,
and never will be one.
So you have no one in your life to share that with.
I had a wonderful time on mothers day thank you. Had a nice BBQ for
the wife, her mom and my mother.
Matter of fact, I made the whole weekend their weekend. The kids and
I washed, waxed her car for her, cleaned up the house, took her out.
It was a wonderful day.

Yea, I spent a moment or two responding. So what?
Are you that jealous E-Lies-A-Lot?

. ..  so looks like his
> own wife (that is, if he really has one) and mother (that is, if she
> lets him call her) don't want anything to do with him.

Poor E-Lies-A-Lot. I feel a little sympathy...just a little bit.

Eagle46

May 19, 2011, 1:13:35 AM5/19/11

Oh my..what do I do now?

elizabeth

May 19, 2011, 3:00:38 PM5/19/11

And here you go again . ..

> Hours???  Hmmm, and do you have some proof of that accusation?
> Clue: You're lying.

Nope. Stopped by the ng for about 30 minutes on M'day, you were here
when I got here, you replied immediately to my posts.

And noted the next day the times on the posts.

> But, you get a chance.  It wouldn't be the first time you lied.  So
> show the "hours" you claim I spent.
>
> I know what your problem is, you're not a mother, never could be one,
> and never will be one.

Prove it. BTW I never wanted to be a mother. So, what's your point?

> So you have no one in your life to share that with.
> I had a wonderful time on mothers day thank you.  Had a nice BBQ for
> the wife, her mom and my mother.

Assuming any of them really exist.

Now, when are you going to provide the sources and the proof of your
allegation I have a criminal past?

panam...@hotmail.com

May 19, 2011, 5:32:47 PM5/19/11
On May 17, 12:01 am, Spartakus <sparta...@my-deja.com> wrote:

Excellent! Tell him we all said hello!

-Panama Floyd, Atlanta.
aa#2015/Member, Knights of BAAWA!

Eagle46

May 20, 2011, 12:41:31 AM5/20/11

And here you go again...getting ready to back peddle.

> > Hours???  Hmmm, and do you have some proof of that accusation?
> > Clue: You're lying.
>
> Nope.

Yep, you lied.

>Stopped by the ng for about 30 minutes on M'day, you were here
> when I got here, you replied immediately to my posts.

Do you have proof of that?

> And noted the next day the times on the posts.

Show the times, and where does it show "hours"
If you are going to say I was on here for hours and you are claiming
that your proof is based on my responding to your posts, then you are
saying you were on here for hours.

> > But, you get a chance.  It wouldn't be the first time you lied.  So
> > show the "hours" you claim I spent.
>
> > I know what your problem is, you're not a mother, never could be one,
> > and never will be one.
>
> Prove it.

Oh come now, just looking at you tells the story.

>BTW I never wanted to be a mother.

And no one wanted you to be one.

> So, what's your point?
>
> > So you have no one in your life to share that with.
> > I had a wonderful time on mothers day thank you.  Had a nice BBQ for
> > the wife, her mom and my mother.
>
> Assuming any of them really exist.

If you wish to make a claim, do so now.

> Now, when are you going to provide the sources and the proof of your
> allegation I have a criminal past?

You claimed you don't, so using your standards and your rules you must
prove you don't have one.

Gwen Bennet

May 20, 2011, 9:07:53 AM5/20/11
On May 15, 3:03 pm, "J" <jvisi...@live.com> wrote:
> "Benny Hill" <bh...@beeb.c> wrote in message

> > (¯`·.¸ Craig Chilton ¸.·´¯) <http://www.LayoffRemedy.com> wrote:
>
> >> I am sorry to report that Dale Humphrey has called me and asked would I
> >> please inform the groups of Patrick's untimely demise.He died April
> >> 30th and was buried after his funeral mass at Saint Joseph's RCC in
> >> Houston on May 3rd.
>
> >> Despite our differences, Patrick was a good man and he will be missed.
>
> > Diabetes?
>
> > God rest his soul. The Aeros lost their biggest booster.
>
> The old boy died? Pity. I notice the funeral announcement; another true
> 'atheist' I see.
>
> Rest in peace, Patty.
>
> --
> J Young
> Jvisi...@live.com

No, stupid, he is just fine. If this had happened, I would have
received a call and made the announcement, myself.

Gwen Bennet

May 20, 2011, 9:10:08 AM5/20/11
On May 17, 1:35 am, Eagle46 <ospre...@hotmail.com> wrote:

Tomorrow? haha

Gwen Bennet

May 20, 2011, 9:10:33 AM5/20/11

It's as transparent as its alleged followers' hatred.

Gwen Bennet

May 20, 2011, 9:11:48 AM5/20/11
On May 16, 12:54 am, Eagle46 <ospre...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> On May 15, 3:03 pm, "J" <jvisi...@live.com> wrote:
>

> > "Benny Hill" <bh...@beeb.c> wrote in message

> > > Diabetes?
>
> > > God rest his soul. The Aeros lost their biggest booster.
>
> > The old boy died? Pity. I notice the funeral announcement; another true
> > 'atheist' I see.
>
> > Rest in peace, Patty.
>
> > --
> > J Young
> > Jvisi...@live.com
>
> Oh well, life goes on.
>
> He has met his maker and paying his dues.

I have spoken to his maker and she's just fine, too.

Eagle46

May 20, 2011, 9:13:06 AM5/20/11

Tomorrow, I shall be participating in the Memorial Service for fallen
officers. I play taps at this service twice a year, an honor that I
am deeply grateful to have. Just as my picture on FB shows me doing
just about six months ago.
What happens after that, I don't know and I don't predict. The Bible
says we do not know the day nor the hour.

Gwen Bennet

May 20, 2011, 9:15:50 AM5/20/11
On May 20, 9:13 am, Eagle46 <craz...@comcast.net> wrote:
> On May 20, 9:10 am, Gwen Bennet <bennetwitho...@gmail.com> wrote:

> > > Nothing to shut up about. The bible is very clear.
> > > Want proof?  You'll see when your time comes. And there will be your
> > > proof.
>
> > Tomorrow? haha
>
> Tomorrow, I shall be participating in the Memorial Service for fallen
> officers.  I play taps at this service twice a year, an honor that I
> am deeply grateful to have.

I'm certain the surviving families don't know about your false claim
to have served as a combat soldier in combat during Desert Storm.

> Just as my picture on FB shows me doing
> just about six months ago.

...the very account you hid. ;-)

> What happens after that, I don't know and I don't predict.  The Bible
> says we do not know the day nor the hour.

I don't make such statements because I don't fear death.

Eagle46

May 20, 2011, 9:32:52 AM5/20/11
On May 20, 9:15 am, Gwen Bennet <bennetwitho...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On May 20, 9:13 am, Eagle46 <craz...@comcast.net> wrote:

> > > Tomorrow? haha
>
> > Tomorrow, I shall be participating in the Memorial Service for fallen
> > officers.  I play taps at this service twice a year, an honor that I
> > am deeply grateful to have.
>
> I'm certain the surviving families don't know about your false claim
> to have served as a combat soldier in combat during Desert Storm.

You are more than welcome to come to the ceremony and speak your peace
instead of hiding in a newsgroup.
Why don't you do that? I'll be there, paying my tribute to
Correctional Officers who have died in the line of duty.

> > Just as my picture on FB shows me doing
> > just about six months ago.
>
> ...the very account you hid. ;-)

Nope, I've never hidden any account. Can't help it if you are too
stupid.

> > What happens after that, I don't know and I don't predict.  The Bible
> > says we do not know the day nor the hour.
>
> I don't make such statements because I don't fear death.

I don't make any statements like that myself, there is nothing to fear
about death. Especially if you have prepared.
You are a Christian, right?

Patrick

May 20, 2011, 2:33:39 PM5/20/11
"Gwen Bennet" <bennetw...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> [...]

Wow.

whocares

May 20, 2011, 4:49:01 PM5/20/11
On May 20, 2:33 pm, "Patrick" <barker...@erinot.com> wrote:
> "Gwen Bennet" <bennetwitho...@gmail.com> wrote in message

I did not write this, you foolish thing.

whocares

May 20, 2011, 4:52:51 PM5/20/11
On May 20, 9:32 am, Eagle46 <craz...@comcast.net> wrote:
> On May 20, 9:15 am, Gwen Bennet <bennetwitho...@gmail.com> wrote:

> > > Tomorrow, I shall be participating in the Memorial Service for fallen
> > > officers.  I play taps at this service twice a year, an honor that I
> > > am deeply grateful to have.
>
> > I'm certain the surviving families don't know about your false claim
> > to have served as a combat soldier in combat during Desert Storm.
>
> You are more than welcome to come to the ceremony and speak your peace
> instead of hiding in a newsgroup.

That's an interesting use of the word, though the usage is wrong in
the context of grammar.

> Why don't you do that?  I'll be there, paying my tribute to
> Correctional Officers who have died in the line of duty.

As it is, I am attending the commencement of the university to support
those with whom I have shared and worked on projects relating to the
service of others. That evening, I get to "part-tay" in the name of
choice; it's a fundraiser.

> > > Just as my picture on FB shows me doing
> > > just about six months ago.
>
> > ...the very account you hid. ;-)
>
> Nope, I've never hidden any account.  Can't help it if you are too
> stupid.

Oh, yes, you have...across USENET and a Social Network. You've even
threatened to harass the people on Jim's Facebook list.

> > > What happens after that, I don't know and I don't predict.  The Bible
> > > says we do not know the day nor the hour.
>
> > I don't make such statements because I don't fear death.
>
> I don't make any statements like that myself, there is nothing to fear
> about death.  Especially if you have prepared.
> You are a Christian, right?

LOL!

Eagle46

May 20, 2011, 10:48:16 PM5/20/11

You have no room to speak about grammar. Shall I post the many lines
of misspellings and grammar errors you've made?

Regardless, stop your whining and grow a set. If you got the courage
you claim to have, speak your mind in an open forum in front of
people. I'll be there tomorrow at the services paying my respects.
You can be there if you wish.

> > Why don't you do that?  I'll be there, paying my tribute to
> > Correctional Officers who have died in the line of duty.
>

> As it is, I am attending the commencement .... stop the bullshit and just
tell the truth. You don't have the courage.

> > > ...the very account you hid. ;-)
>
> > Nope, I've never hidden any account.  Can't help it if you are too
> > stupid.
>
> Oh, yes, you have

That's odd, I've never changed any settings to my FB account. It's
there, you are just too stupid.

...across USENET and a Social Network. You've even
> threatened to harass the people on Jim's Facebook list.

And that would be another lie on your part.

> > > I don't make such statements because I don't fear death.
>
> > I don't make any statements like that myself, there is nothing to fear
> > about death.  Especially if you have prepared.
> > You are a Christian, right?
>
> LOL!

Oh, you're saying you are not a believer now?

Ray Fischer

May 20, 2011, 11:11:36 PM5/20/11
Eagle46 <ospr...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>On May 17, 1:29 am, Sanders Kaufman <bu...@kaufman.net> wrote:

>> > Prove it.
>>
>> There's a good way to get Christians to shut up.
>
>Nothing to shut up about. The bible is very clear.
>Want proof? You'll see when your time comes. And there will be your
>proof.

You're damned to hell for your sins. Want proof?

"You'll see when your time comes."

rfis...@sonic.net | The new GOP ideal

The_Echo_Chamber

May 20, 2011, 11:12:04 PM5/20/11

*snicker*

"Because your an idiot."
- RHeishman (aka Eagle46,Osprey,Bystander,Kukukachoo,Harleyman)
demonstrating his intelligence in <0faec200-4771-47bf-8e1c-
bad391...@q12g2000prb.googlegroups.com>

"I am not worried about your dribble, for I know it isn't true."
- Osprey (aka Eagle46,RHeishman,Bystander,Kukukachoo,Harleyman)
demonstrating his intelligence in <Fs6dnSpJTo7...@comcast.com>

"Again, fools assume what others presume. And Patty, I all ready know
you are foolish."
- Osprey (aka Eagle46,RHeishman,Bystander,Kukukachoo,Harleyman)
demonstrating his intelligence in <3E884A2C...@mail.com>

"I have all ready stated my position long ago and gave James a fair
and equal chance to prove me wrong."
- Osprey (aka Eagle46,RHeishman,Bystander,Kukukachoo,Harleyman)
demonstrating his intelligence in <BpCdnT52qP9...@comcast.com>

"I know you are daft, but you can't pull it off that good."
- RHeishman (aka Eagle46,Osprey,Bystander,Kukukachoo,Harleyman)
demonstrating his intelligence in
<b9ed33cf-0411-4a17...@d12g2000prj.googlegroups.com>

"But you are right, they have been taken over by the liberals and
progressive and socialist."
- RHeishman (aka Eagle46,Osprey,Bystander,Kukukachoo,Harleyman)
demonstrating his intelligence in <fad083c7-14a4-4aec-bbc4-
b80f37...@j35g2000prb.googlegroups.com>

"The rest is just unsupported dribble."
- Osprey (aka Eagle46,RHeishman,Bystander,Kukukachoo,Harleyman)
demonstrating his intelligence in <4MucnddVD74...@comcast.com>

"I simply snip your dribble."
- Osprey (aka Eagle46,RHeishman,Bystander,Kukukachoo,Harleyman) in
<K9WdnaY-IZH...@comcast.com>

"We have all ready provided you sources that show a baby can be
referred too
correctly as a fetus."
- Osprey (aka Eagle46,RHeishman,Bystander,Kukukachoo,Harleyman) in
<qvadnUucc44...@comcast.com>

"No, I am not saying there are not any racist in the Tea Party."
- RHeishman (aka Eagle46,Osprey,Bystander,Kukukachoo,Harleyman) in
<d96e8b9e-29f6-4681...@r4g2000vbq.googlegroups.com>

Ray Fischer

May 20, 2011, 11:13:41 PM5/20/11

Another pathetic denial from Asshole heishman.

Eagle46

May 21, 2011, 12:37:21 AM5/21/11
On May 20, 11:13 pm, rfisc...@sonic.net (Ray Fischer) wrote:

I suppose now you are going to claim you have a great deal of respect
for women.
After being shown for your hatred, it would be about time.

Ray Fischer

May 21, 2011, 1:41:29 AM5/21/11

Not for you, Asshole. Nothing but contempt for you and, on occasional
days, some pity and how anybody could end up such a bitter, lying,
hate-corrupted asshole like you.

Ray Fischer

May 21, 2011, 1:42:20 AM5/21/11

Asshole heishman is a habitual liar and NOTHING he writes can be
assumed to be true.

whocares

May 22, 2011, 12:48:44 PM5/22/11

Yes, I do.

Eagle46

May 22, 2011, 1:35:33 PM5/22/11

You make this FAR too easy. I love embarrassing you.

These are ALL postings by you. Note the numerous grammar and/or
spelling errors.

From: "Sylvia R. Dickinson" <sylviadickin...@bluebottle.com>
Date: 26 Oct 2006 09:36:40 -0700

Would be offended if I accientally let "white trash" slip out while
addressing you?

From: "Sylvia R. Dickinson"
Date: 3 Nov 2006 07:37:55 -0800

I don't know what'a greater offence than that.

From: "Sylvia R. Dickinson"
Date: 29 Dec 2006 09:56:20 -0800

"And they accuse my of ill-parenting because I don't want to raise my
children with their hypocritical religious nonsense."

From: "Sylvia R. Dickinson" <sylviad...@bluebottle.com>
Newsgroups: alt.abortion
Subject: Re: Sick..SICK..SICK <OT>
Date: 19 Feb 2007 06:56:10 -0800

"I know why there isn't an answered."

From: Gwen Bennet <bennetwitho...@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Polls: Democrats Love McCain

"But you're an Indepdent!"

From: Gwen <bennetwitho...@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 3 May 2008 04:49:04 -0700 (PDT)

=2E..or next mont, for my 35th, or anytime in the summer for a wedding
present.

(Yesterday, I was told I still look under 30.)

From: Gwen <bennetw...@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2008 08:29:28 -0700 (PDT)

From: "Gwen" <bennetw...@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Fetal Homicide
Date: Wednesday, June 11, 2008 11:29 AM

On Jun 10, 3:34 pm, "SeahawkFan" <deseahawk...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> "elizabeth" <efran...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> On Jun 10, 8:17 am, "SeahawkFan" <deseahawk...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>

> > "elizabeth" <efran...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> > On Jun 10, 7:22 am, "SeahawkFan" <deseahawk...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>
> > > "elizabeth" <efran...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> > > <snip>
>
> > > I'm not disagreeing with the term feticide.
>
> > <snip>
>
> > You've been schooled.
> > You're too dishonest to be honest about the fact you were dead wrong, just
> > like on every other matter involving criminal issues.
>
> *Dead wrong?
>
> Correct, as you so often are in almost any issue regarding law.
>
> No wonder you were rejected by Law Enforcement.
>
> Now I know why you claimed you were a C/O.
> In reality, we did check with California Department of Correction...

In reality she never claime dot be one nor work for that agency.

Colanth

May 22, 2011, 4:27:34 PM5/22/11
On Sun, 22 May 2011 10:35:33 -0700 (PDT), Eagle46
<ospr...@hotmail.com> wrote:

>On May 22, 12:48 pm, whocares <bennetwitho...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> On May 20, 10:48 pm, Eagle46 <craz...@comcast.net> wrote:

>> > You have no room to speak about grammar.

>> Yes, I do.

>You make this FAR too easy. I love embarrassing you.

"You have no room to speak about grammar" is grammatically incorrect.
--
"If knowledge can create problems, it is not through ignorance that we
can solve them." - Isaac Asimov

May 22, 2011, 4:49:15 PM5/22/11

"Spartakus" <spar...@my-deja.com> wrote in message

> I am happy to confirm that Patrick Humphrey is very much alive and
> that the imposter posting as "Craig Chilton" is full of shit.
>
> I just received email from PLH, regaling me with the latest doings of
> the Houston Aeros hockey team, punctuated by his characteristic "Uff-
> Da!".
>
> There *is* life outside Usenet, tossers!

It's been almost 6 days since this response was first posted but still no
Patrick. So far, it's your word versus Chilton's. You claim it was a Chilton
imposter who posted the original death announcement but there's been no
denial from Chilton himself. What gives? Where's the 'Chief'?

--
J Young
Jvis...@live.com

Eagle46

May 23, 2011, 1:10:15 AM5/23/11
On May 22, 4:27 pm, Colanth <cola...@pern.invalid> wrote:
> On Sun, 22 May 2011 10:35:33 -0700 (PDT), Eagle46
>
> <ospre...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> >> Yes, I do.
> >You make this FAR too easy. I love embarrassing you.
>
> "You have no room to speak about grammar" is grammatically incorrect.

I do believe you have some claims you've made in the past that have
gone unsupported.
Shall we re-visit those claims?

Naturally you totally ignored the numerous grammar errors and spelling
errors by one of your own.
Typical liberal behavior.

Gwen Bennet

May 23, 2011, 5:59:25 AM5/23/11

Your writing sucks. Full stop.

Gwen Bennet

May 23, 2011, 5:59:41 AM5/23/11
On May 22, 4:27 pm, Colanth <cola...@pern.invalid> wrote:
> On Sun, 22 May 2011 10:35:33 -0700 (PDT), Eagle46
>
> <ospre...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> >> Yes, I do.
> >You make this FAR too easy. I love embarrassing you.
>
> "You have no room to speak about grammar" is grammatically incorrect.

He won't notice it.

Gwen Bennet

May 23, 2011, 6:00:20 AM5/23/11
On May 22, 4:49 pm, "J" <jvisi...@live.com> wrote:
> "Spartakus" <sparta...@my-deja.com> wrote in message
> Jvisi...@live.com

J - Patrick's whereabouts are none of your fucking business.

Gwen Bennet

May 23, 2011, 6:01:48 AM5/23/11
On May 22, 4:49 pm, "J" <jvisi...@live.com> wrote:
> "Spartakus" <sparta...@my-deja.com> wrote in message

> > I am happy to confirm that Patrick Humphrey is very much alive and
> > that the imposter posting as "Craig Chilton" is full of shit.
>
> > I just received email from PLH, regaling me with the latest doings of
> > the Houston Aeros hockey team, punctuated by his characteristic "Uff-
> > Da!".
>
> > There *is* life outside Usenet, tossers!
>
> It's been almost 6 days since this response was first posted but still no
> Patrick.

It's none of your business.

Eagle46

May 23, 2011, 6:27:05 AM5/23/11

Who cares???

No one would miss you either.

Gwen Bennet

May 23, 2011, 6:40:16 AM5/23/11

Apparently, the pedorapist J does.

duke

May 23, 2011, 8:44:51 AM5/23/11
On Mon, 23 May 2011 03:00:20 -0700 (PDT), Gwen Bennet <bennetw...@gmail.com>
wrote:

Hey, you and he are professed old friends. You know the answer. So what is it?
Is he alive or has he gone on to his great judgment conference with the God he
denied?

The dukester, American-American
*****
Pope Paul VI
*****

Colanth

May 23, 2011, 11:20:26 AM5/23/11
On Sun, 22 May 2011 22:10:15 -0700 (PDT), Eagle46
<cra...@comcast.net> wrote:

>On May 22, 4:27 pm, Colanth <cola...@pern.invalid> wrote:
>> On Sun, 22 May 2011 10:35:33 -0700 (PDT), Eagle46
>>
>> <ospre...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>> >You make this FAR too easy. I love embarrassing you.
>>
>> "You have no room to speak about grammar" is grammatically incorrect.
>
>I do believe you have some claims you've made in the past that have
>gone unsupported.

This claim is supported by your incorrect grammar.

>Naturally you totally ignored the numerous grammar errors and spelling
>errors by one of your own.
>Typical liberal behavior.

I didn't, I just pointed out that someone who can't produce proper
grammar shouldn't grammar-flame someone else.
--
"I drank WHAT?????" - Socrates

• R. L. Measures.

May 23, 2011, 11:36:12 AM5/23/11
In article <3nukt6tp5o99tg632...@4ax.com>, Colanth
<col...@pern.invalid> wrote:

• chortle.
"Stupid is as stupid does." -- Forrest Gump

--
Richard L. Measures. AG6K, 805-386-3734, www.somis.org

Eagle46

May 23, 2011, 12:04:51 PM5/23/11
On May 23, 11:20 am, Colanth <cola...@pern.invalid> wrote:
> On Sun, 22 May 2011 22:10:15 -0700 (PDT), Eagle46
>
> <craz...@comcast.net> wrote:
> >On May 22, 4:27 pm, Colanth <cola...@pern.invalid> wrote:

> >> "You have no room to speak about grammar" is grammatically incorrect.
>
> >I do believe you have some claims you've made in the past that have
> >gone unsupported.
>
> This claim is supported by your incorrect grammar.

How about the claim you made where you said I hate women.
Where is the proof to support that?

> >Naturally you totally ignored the numerous grammar errors and spelling
> >errors by one of your own.
> >Typical liberal behavior.
>
> I didn't,

You did. And if you had read it better, you would see it was Gwen who
started the grammar-flame and I simply reminded her of her grammar
errors.

Eagle46

May 23, 2011, 12:06:24 PM5/23/11
On May 23, 8:44 am, duke <duckgumb...@cox.net> wrote:
> On Mon, 23 May 2011 03:00:20 -0700 (PDT), Gwen Bennet <bennetwitho...@gmail.com>

Does anyone care? He wasn't very well liked, fired for stalking people
at work.
And Gwen is just as sick as he was. She wishes to see women gang
raped slowly and to death if they don't support abortion.
She wishes to see men who oppose abortion to be dismembered and to
have their genitals stuffed down their throats.
She wishes to see people commit suicide.

Is that the thought process of a sane person?

May 23, 2011, 12:26:18 PM5/23/11

"Eagle46" <cra...@comcast.net> wrote in message

> *****
>
> Does anyone care? He wasn't very well liked, fired for stalking people
> at work.
> And Gwen is just as sick as he was. She wishes to see women gang
> raped slowly and to death if they don't support abortion.
> She wishes to see men who oppose abortion to be dismembered and to
> have their genitals stuffed down their throats.
> She wishes to see people commit suicide.
>
> Is that the thought process of a sane person?

Is this the same 'Gwen Bennet' who last year was inviting men she didn't
know on Usenet to come spend a night with her? Maybe that's what happened to
'The Chief"; he took her up on her offer.

--
J Young
Jvis...@live.com

Eagle46

May 23, 2011, 12:54:12 PM5/23/11
On May 23, 12:26 pm, "J" <jvisi...@live.com> wrote:
> "Eagle46" <craz...@comcast.net> wrote in message

> > *****
>
> > Does anyone care? He wasn't very well liked, fired for stalking people
> > at work.
> > And Gwen is just as sick as he was.  She wishes to see women gang
> > raped slowly and to death if they don't support abortion.
> > She wishes to see men who oppose abortion to be dismembered and to
> > have their genitals stuffed down their throats.
> > She wishes to see people commit suicide.
>
> > Is that the thought process of a sane person?
>
> Is this the same 'Gwen Bennet' who last year was inviting men she didn't
> know on Usenet to come spend a night with her?

Huh? She did that? Do you have a message ID?
I already have more than enough to totally destroy her reputation, but
more evidence never hurts.

Maybe that's what happened to
> 'The Chief"; he took her up on her offer.

He was a sick person too, you never know. Misery loves company,
those two were very good friends.

whocares

May 23, 2011, 3:28:03 PM5/23/11
On May 23, 8:44 am, duke <duckgumb...@cox.net> wrote:
> On Mon, 23 May 2011 03:00:20 -0700 (PDT), Gwen Bennet <bennetwitho...@gmail.com>

> wrote:
>

> >On May 22, 4:49 pm, "J" <jvisi...@live.com> wrote:
> >> "Spartakus" <sparta...@my-deja.com> wrote in message

> >> It's been almost 6 days since this response was first posted but still no
> >> Patrick. So far, it's your word versus Chilton's. You claim it was a Chilton
> >> imposter who posted the original death announcement but there's been no
> >> denial from Chilton himself. What gives? Where's the 'Chief'?
>
> >> --
> >> J Young
> >> Jvisi...@live.com
>
> >J - Patrick's whereabouts are none of your fucking business.
>
> Hey, you and he are professed old friends.  You know the answer.  So what is it?

As I told pedorapist J, it's known of your fucking business.

whocares

May 23, 2011, 3:28:25 PM5/23/11
On May 23, 12:26 pm, "J" <jvisi...@live.com> wrote:
> "Eagle46" <craz...@comcast.net> wrote in message

> > *****
>
> > Does anyone care? He wasn't very well liked, fired for stalking people
> > at work.
> > And Gwen is just as sick as he was.  She wishes to see women gang
> > raped slowly and to death if they don't support abortion.
> > She wishes to see men who oppose abortion to be dismembered and to
> > have their genitals stuffed down their throats.
> > She wishes to see people commit suicide.
>
> > Is that the thought process of a sane person?
>
> Is this,...

It was your mother.

whocares

May 23, 2011, 3:29:23 PM5/23/11
On May 23, 12:54 pm, Eagle46 <ospre...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> On May 23, 12:26 pm, "J" <jvisi...@live.com> wrote:
>

> > "Eagle46" <craz...@comcast.net> wrote in message

> > > *****
>
> > > Does anyone care? He wasn't very well liked, fired for stalking people
> > > at work.
> > > And Gwen is just as sick as he was.  She wishes to see women gang
> > > raped slowly and to death if they don't support abortion.
> > > She wishes to see men who oppose abortion to be dismembered and to
> > > have their genitals stuffed down their throats.
> > > She wishes to see people commit suicide.
>
> > > Is that the thought process of a sane person?
>
> > Is this the same 'Gwen Bennet' who last year was inviting men she didn't
> > know on Usenet to come spend a night with her?
>
> Huh?  She did that?  Do you have a message ID?
> I already have more than enough to totally destroy her reputation, but
> more evidence never hurts.

Like your fascination with (young) school girls in "short miniskrts,"
retard?

whocares

May 23, 2011, 3:30:05 PM5/23/11
On May 23, 12:04 pm, Eagle46 <craz...@comcast.net> wrote:
> On May 23, 11:20 am, Colanth <cola...@pern.invalid> wrote:
>

> > On Sun, 22 May 2011 22:10:15 -0700 (PDT), Eagle46
>
> > <craz...@comcast.net> wrote:

> > >I do believe you have some claims you've made in the past that have
> > >gone unsupported.
>
> > This claim is supported by your incorrect grammar.
>
> How about the claim you made where you said I hate women.
> Where is the proof to support that?
>

> > >Naturally you totally ignored the numerous grammar errors and spelling
> > >errors by one of your own.
> > >Typical liberal behavior.
>
> > I didn't,
>
> You did.  And if you had read it better, you would see it was Gwen who

You're a nasty little prevaricator.

Colanth

May 23, 2011, 4:05:45 PM5/23/11

Careful. Ten years from now he'll tell you that you called him a
pervert and you have no proof.
--
"The church says the earth is flat, but I know that it is round, for I
have seen the shadow on the moon, and I have more faith in a shadow

Gwen Bennet

May 23, 2011, 7:04:45 PM5/23/11
On May 23, 4:05 pm, Colanth <cola...@pern.invalid> wrote:
> On Mon, 23 May 2011 12:30:05 -0700 (PDT), whocares
>
> <bennetwitho...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >On May 23, 12:04 pm, Eagle46 <craz...@comcast.net> wrote:
> >> You did. And if you had read it better, you would see it was Gwen who
>
> >You're a nasty little prevaricator.
>
> Careful.  Ten years from now he'll tell you that you called him a
> pervert and you have no proof.

If you didn't post this, he would not have bothered to reference the
term. He would have read 'nasty' and flipped his lid.

Father Haskell

May 23, 2011, 7:21:13 PM5/23/11
On May 16, 12:54 am, Eagle46 <ospre...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> On May 15, 3:03 pm, "J" <jvisi...@live.com> wrote:
>

> > "Benny Hill" <bh...@beeb.c> wrote in message

> > > Diabetes?
>
> > > God rest his soul. The Aeros lost their biggest booster.
>
> > The old boy died? Pity. I notice the funeral announcement; another true
> > 'atheist' I see.
>
> > Rest in peace, Patty.
>
> > --
> > J Young
> > Jvisi...@live.com
>
> Oh well, life goes on.

> He has met his maker and paying his dues.- Hide quoted text -

I ever meet that cocksucker, I'll kick him in the balls.

May 23, 2011, 10:28:38 PM5/23/11

"duke" <duckg...@cox.net> wrote in message

If Vegas were giving odds, the heavy favorite would be 'suicide'.
Considering his past history, his wife, and his overall lifestyle of
debauchery, what other option could there be?

--
J Young
Jvis...@live.com

elizabeth

May 23, 2011, 10:37:05 PM5/23/11

Could be that he, like most folks, has gotten past ngs, they are so
late 1980s, when you think about it.

Ray Fischer

May 23, 2011, 11:08:01 PM5/23/11
Colanth <col...@pern.invalid> wrote:
>On Mon, 23 May 2011 12:30:05 -0700 (PDT), whocares
><bennetw...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>>On May 23, 12:04 pm, Eagle46 <craz...@comcast.net> wrote:
>
>>> You did.  And if you had read it better, you would see it was Gwen who
>>
>>You're a nasty little prevaricator.
>
>Careful. Ten years from now he'll tell you that you called him a
>pervert and you have no proof.

It won't take ten years. It might not even take ten days.

rfis...@sonic.net | The new GOP ideal

Colanth

May 23, 2011, 11:36:04 PM5/23/11
On Mon, 23 May 2011 22:28:38 -0400, "J" <jvis...@live.com> wrote:

>If Vegas were giving odds, the heavy favorite would be 'suicide'.
>Considering his past history, his wife, and his overall lifestyle of
>debauchery, what other option could there be?

You're committing suicide because of Patrick's past history, his wife,
and his overall lifestyle? You're making many people happy.
--
"Slutty moms often lead to fascist widdle christers" - Andre Lieven in
alt.atheism

Colanth

May 23, 2011, 11:36:37 PM5/23/11

Or he just needs a break from the constant theistic stupidity.
--
"The most exciting phrase to hear in science, the one that heralds new
discoveries, is not 'Eureka!' but 'That's funny...'" - Isaac Asimov

The_Echo_Chamber

May 23, 2011, 11:42:00 PM5/23/11
On May 23, 12:04 pm, Eagle46 <craz...@comcast.net> wrote:
> On May 23, 11:20 am, Colanth <cola...@pern.invalid> wrote:
>

> > On Sun, 22 May 2011 22:10:15 -0700 (PDT), Eagle46
>
> > <craz...@comcast.net> wrote:

> > >I do believe you have some claims you've made in the past that have
> > >gone unsupported.
>
> > This claim is supported by your incorrect grammar.
>
> How about the claim you made where you said I hate women.
> Where is the proof to support that?

"Hey, tell you what...just as soon as some of the claims that were
made about me are proven, I'll give you the proof."

- Osprey (aka Eagle46,Robert
H,RHeishmanBystander,Kukukachoo,Harleyman) refusing to provide proof
in <53230953-fda9-47fb...@d36g2000prf.googlegroups.com>

"I don't have to bring you hard evidence."

- RHeishman (aka Eagle46,Osprey,Bystander,Kukukachoo,Harleyman) making
excuses for not providing proof in <71db28ab-ab6e-4353-
a620-1f0...@c8g2000vbv.googlegroups.com>

Eagle46

May 24, 2011, 12:13:35 AM5/24/11

Go ahead, please show the newsgroup just how far you are willing to go
in order to lie.

Must have been really hard on you when you were arrested.

Gwen Bennet

May 24, 2011, 5:07:23 AM5/24/11

I know why he's away. I'm not privy to repeat it, in here.

Gwen Bennet

May 24, 2011, 5:08:27 AM5/24/11
On May 24, 12:13 am, Eagle46 <ospre...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> On May 23, 3:29 pm, whocares <bennetwitho...@gmail.com> wrote:

> > > Huh?  She did that?  Do you have a message ID?
> > > I already have more than enough to totally destroy her reputation, but
> > > more evidence never hurts.
>
> > Like your fascination with (young) school girls in "short miniskrts,"
> > retard?
>
> Go ahead,...

You're in familiar company with the likes of pedorapist J and diddler
Duke.

Sanders Kaufman

May 24, 2011, 5:17:04 AM5/24/11
On May 23, 11:54 am, Eagle46 <ospre...@hotmail.com> wrote:

> I already have more than enough to totally destroy her reputation, but
> more evidence never hurts.

You're think you're going to destroy the reputation of someone who
doesn't even have an identity?
Talk about tilting at windmills!

Gwen Bennet

May 24, 2011, 8:43:32 AM5/24/11

He's mindlessly sputtering shit.

Colanth

May 24, 2011, 12:43:01 PM5/24/11

Pukey isn't a diddler (he wouldn't know how).
--
"Hoked on foneks wokd fur mi" - seeker on Usenet

duke

May 24, 2011, 5:08:09 PM5/24/11
On Mon, 23 May 2011 09:06:24 -0700 (PDT), Eagle46 <cra...@comcast.net> wrote:

>> >J - Patrick's whereabouts are none of your fucking business.
>>
>> Hey, you and he are professed old friends.  You know the answer.  So what is it?
>> Is he alive or has he gone on to his great judgment conference with the God he
>> denied?

>Does anyone care? He wasn't very well liked, fired for stalking people
>at work.

She seems bitter over his demise.

duke

May 24, 2011, 5:08:53 PM5/24/11
On Mon, 23 May 2011 12:28:03 -0700 (PDT), whocares <bennetw...@gmail.com>
wrote:

>On May 23, 8:44 am, duke <duckgumb...@cox.net> wrote:

Who cares!!

elizabeth

May 24, 2011, 8:29:07 PM5/24/11
> Must have been really hard on you when you were arrested.- Hide quoted text -

And yet another accusation of a criminal past?
Source, please.

May 25, 2011, 12:11:08 AM5/25/11

> On May 15, 3:03 pm, "J" <jvisi...@live.com> wrote:
>> "Benny Hill" <bh...@beeb.c> wrote in message

> > > Diabetes?
>>
> > > God rest his soul. The Aeros lost their biggest booster.
> >
> > The old boy died? Pity. I notice the funeral announcement; another true
> > 'atheist' I see.
> >
> > Rest in peace, Patty.
> >
> > --
> > J Young
> > Jvisi...@live.com
>
> No, stupid, he is just fine. If this had happened, I would have
> received a call and made the announcement, myself.

Chilton beat you to it. If the asshole is alive, why doesn't he post
something? Is he in jail? rehab? Don't bullshit about him having a life,
he's been one of Usenet's more prolific posters for about 15 - 20 years.
Chilton hasn't backed down on his claim, so there's still a good chance they
found 'The Chief' dangling from the end of a rope. My condolences to his
bride if that's the case.

--
J Young
Jvis...@live.com

• R. L. Measures.

May 25, 2011, 12:30:55 AM5/25/11

** a piece of work

--
Richard L. Measures. AG6K, 805-386-3734, www.somis.org

Eagle46

May 25, 2011, 12:51:27 AM5/25/11

You were arrested, period. You must prove you've NEVER been arrested.

Those are your rules.

pnyikos

May 25, 2011, 8:26:55 AM5/25/11
to nyi...@bellsouth.net, ospr...@hotmail.com, wm5...@gmail.com
I have added alt.agnosticism to the newsgroups, and changed the
Subject line, for obvious reasons. The new subject line is inspired
by a famous saying by Mark Twain.

On May 15, 3:03 pm, "J" <jvisi...@live.com> wrote:
> "Benny Hill" <bh...@beeb.c> wrote in message

> > (¯`·.¸ Craig Chilton ¸.·´¯) <http://www.LayoffRemedy.com> wrote:
>
> >> I am sorry to report that Dale Humphrey has called me and asked would I
> >> please inform the groups of Patrick's untimely demise.He died April
> >> 30th and was buried after his funeral mass at Saint Joseph's RCC in
> >> Houston on May 3rd.

What a joke! Patrick Humphrey, the object of a Roman Catholic funeral
mass!?! When he dies, the smart money says he will be cremated and
the ashes strewn to the winds in remembrance of his sneers at the idea
of a God and a life after death.

The main real alternative is some loving relative saving his ashes in
an urn. Redneck that he was, he did show the usual redneck tendency
to be fiercely loyal to his friends and near kin.

> >> Despite our differences, Patrick was a good man and he will be missed.
>
> > Diabetes?
>
> > God rest his soul. The Aeros lost their biggest booster.
>
> The old boy died? Pity. I notice the funeral announcement;

Really? The only "funeral announcement" I notice is the one by the
Usenet forger pretending to be Craig Chilton.

[Loophole: Craig Chilton could be doing a forgery of himself, but I
think the chances of that are vanishingly small.]

Did you see any other "funeral announcement"? If so, please share it
with us.

> another true
> 'atheist' I see.
>
> Rest in peace, Patty.

I think there is an overwhelming probability that when he finally does
die, he WILL rest in peace--either because there is no life after
death, or because his love for his family will outweigh the mountains
of hatred and deceit that he spewed on Usenet.

Peter Nyikos
Professor, Dept. of Mathematics -- standard disclaimer--
University of South Carolina
http://www.math.sc.edu/~nyikos/

The standard disclaimer is that I am writing purely on my own and not
representing the organization whose name appears in my work address.

pnyikos

May 25, 2011, 8:39:08 AM5/25/11
to nyi...@math.sc.edu
On May 17, 12:01 am, Spartakus <sparta...@my-deja.com> wrote:
> The imposter posting as (¯`·.¸ Craig Chilton ¸.·´¯) <http://

> www.LayoffRemedy.com> <r...@z.com> wrote:
> > I am sorry to report that Dale Humphrey has called me and asked would
> > I please inform the groups of Patrick's untimely demise.He died April
> > 30th and was buried after his funeral mass at Saint Joseph's RCC in
> > Houston on May 3rd.
>
> > Despite our differences, Patrick was a good man and he will be missed.

He is/was not a good man, he was a highly deceitful one, and I have
the goods on him.

> I am happy to confirm that Patrick Humphrey is very much alive and

If so, why don't you prevail on him to squelch the rumors by posting
to Usenet?

Could it be that he lost his posting privileges due to a lawsuit?

He did indulge in massive innuendo to the effect that Bob Heishman was
fired from DelDoc, you know. Maybe his failure (and possibly a
refusal in private e-mail) to warn his sidekick Gwen Bennet against
carrying that innuendo even further was the last straw.

> that the imposter posting as "Craig Chilton" is full of shit.

No argument there. See my reply to J.

And you may be more right than you know. With each passing post by
the real Craig Chilton, I get to be more and more suspicious that he
is a closet atheist, and thus that his claim to be a Christian is an
imposture.

> I just received email from PLH, regaling me with the latest doings of
> the Houston Aeros hockey team, punctuated by his characteristic "Uff-
> Da!".

So he hasn't lost his internet access, eh? If so, why don't you ask
him for permission to post his e-mail message, if he really has lost
his posting privileges?

> There *is* life outside Usenet, tossers!

What would your pathologically dishonest pals Keegan and Fischer,
whose boots you keep licking by dishonestly supporting their slanders,
know about that? I've never seen any sign that they have meaningful
lives outside the internet.

In that respect, they are quite different from you and Humphrey.

Peter Nyikos

It is loading more messages.